Eleanor Florence Lecocq #7 Always a bragsmaid, never a bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

šŸ¤® Sorry to be a killjoy but the painting is no Van Gogh šŸ˜‚ Also, maybe it's good that Rickets and Smelle never went through with the wedding and had kids if his parenting inspiration is drawn from 'Top Gun' lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Also he told the one rep that he is sensitive to genetically modified corn?
This just sums up what an idiot he is! What exactly is that sensitivity heā€™s got to GMO corn? I want to hear all about it. The general scientific consensus is that GMO foods are safe, and, yes, nearly everything we eat has been genetically modified by humans over centuries. And by the way, some GMO corn can actually be better for you ā€” some varieties have lower amounts of toxins produced by fungi. But the GMO label freaks this guy out because he only cares about ā€œlabelsā€, not substance, much like Elle. They really were a match made in heaven!

• Heart

šŸ¤® Sorry to be a killjoy but the painting is no Van Gogh šŸ˜‚ Also, maybe it's good that Rickets and Smelle never went through with the wedding and had kids if his parenting inspiration is drawn from 'Top Gun' lol
I know this painting was from a young girl and she paints better than I do but youā€™re right, itā€™s nothing to brag about. The fact that he praises her ā€œabilityā€ highly and looks at her work longingly in that thumbnail is actually super creepy. Does he not realize how much of a creepy weirdo he is???

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I know this painting was from a young girl and she paints better than I do but youā€™re right, itā€™s nothing to brag about. The fact that he praises her ā€œabilityā€ highly and looks at her work longingly in that thumbnail is actually super creepy. Does he not realize how much of a creepy weirdo he is???
That would be a big fat NOPE! Who is he making these videos for exactly? Does he give his students extra credit if they watch and write a response? Lol!! In summation, I despise when numbers are used instead of words, it's dated and immature IMHO, "professor". If these videos are any indication of the level of education coming out of Winter Haven FL, remind me not to let either of my kids go there! I've heard more substance come out of my child's middle school teachers compared to this yahoo!!

Reactions: 11
Does Dickles the Moose Fucker have orthorexic tendencies? God, he's really a winner.

The fact that Eleanor went on multiple dates with this man (WITHOUT putting tape over his mouth), actually liked his rabid spoutings enough to offer her finger up to that piss ring, opened her body up to all of his depraved fantasies (šŸ¤® just a hard speculation there), and thought "I want to wake up next to this every morning and fall asleep next to this every night and let his pompous swimmers violate my egg and raise kids that have this swamp creature's DNA" means she should, at a minimum, be dropped on a deserted island with the voice in her head that tells her crappy situations are A-OK.

• Haha
Who needs two designer briefcases for their 16ā€ MacBook?
The YSL briefcase cost almost as much as the MacBook itself. Where does she think sheā€™ll need to take her MacBook? From her bedroom to her at-home office desk to teach her part time contracts course?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
ViewPure link so Smelley doesn't get views and your ad money: http://www.viewpure.com/yEB2GFvSCYI?start=0&end=0

Does Smelle-nore Faux-aurence have an obsession with discount designer? Why is she hunting on consignment sites again to buy multiples of an item she doesn't need? But I guess it's "such a good deal" since it's designer and so much cheaper than it would be at the boutique and she just needs them. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 15
That empty ring finger tho . . . .

Maybe its an artifact of the viewpure link, but I noticed she finally got rid of the outro animation where the cat flounces through the courtroom and the corner office. That's progress, I guess.

Still waiting for the replacement where the cat sits at home watching hallmark movies and crying into its bolognaise sauce.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
1. Is a 16 inch laptop that big? Most people I know have 16-18 inch and don't have trouble finding ways to travel with it. 2. Why doesn't she just get a laptop bag or a backpack like everyone else? No one cares what you are carrying your laptop in and unless she gets a car travelling on public transport with a top handle laptop bag will be horrible.

1. Is a 16 inch laptop that big? Most people I know have 16-18 inch and don't have trouble finding ways to travel with it. 2. Why doesn't she just get a laptop bag or a backpack like everyone else? No one cares what you are carrying your laptop in and unless she gets a car travelling on public transport with a top handle laptop bag will be horrible.
It is if you travel a lot or drag it home from the office every day. I always ask our IT to try and get me something 13 inches or under when I am up for a new one at work. I have external monitors at work and at home when I am going to be doing serious work and on the road on a crappy hotel desk, 16 inches vs 13 inches isn't that big of a boost to my productivity.

But for Elle its her only computer, and thus her work computer because her 'jobs' are youtube and her reselling. That 16 inch display is going to be her only monitor because she's not about to do something crazy like only buy one briefcase instead of two and spend the money on a nice big monitor and docking station to be able to edit videos properly.

If she actually did design the patterns on her scarves it would be a big help to have a great monitor, but that's moot. a 16 inch laptop is just fine for picking an option in a dropdown list from some website. She got the 16 because Hallmark movies look better on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just watched the video.
First of all like many of you I wonder where is she taking this laptop that needs two lap top bags.
Second this is not an episode of suits, I am a professional and most of my colleagues and I carry stylish book bags, it is the only thing that makes sense for commuting. They are not stylish or practical for the real world.
Maybe is trying to catch men by getting ready for ā€œworkā€ and riding the elevator up and down in her building.
My third point is wow she really does think she is something.
Also if anyone had any doubt about her being I high powered girl boss lawyer jay listen to her say she never brought her work laptop home. I am not nearly a high powered lawyered but a professional who has never even thought of leaving the office without my laptop.
Get a grip Elly stop shopping resale and start shopping therapists.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
i always wonder how Ginette doesn't query Elle's crazy lifestyle choices and spending.

Reactions: 8
i always wonder how Ginette doesn't query Elle's crazy lifestyle choices and spending.
Ginette has to know, she writes the checks. Heck every time Elle has a relationship go into M'Elletdown it costs Ginette at least $30k, and that's not even factoring in the extra retail therapy that follows.

They got their own co-dependent thing going on, and neither of them seem able to learn and so the pattern keeps repeating.

• Haha
Not only is Ginette in town to celebrate her birthday, but it also appears sheā€™s there to defray Smelleā€™s regular botox kick
I don't get why Elle loves showing off her profile so much, I mean I get he's proud of her new jaw/chin but it just makes her look so smug. And it really looks like she's had more filler or something bc her face just looks so puffy

Reactions: 10
ViewPure link so Smelley doesn't get views and your ad money: http://www.viewpure.com/yEB2GFvSCYI?start=0&end=0

Does Smelle-nore Faux-aurence have an obsession with discount designer? Why is she hunting on consignment sites again to buy multiples of an item she doesn't need? But I guess it's "such a good deal" since it's designer and so much cheaper than it would be at the boutique and she just needs them. :rolleyes:
Thank you for putting the ViewPure link each time. I go to get it, but there's no need since you provide it here! šŸ˜Š

Screenshots for the curious, and she alludes to some things that could have come from here: her pronunciation and getting deals on non-traditional bags. She also talks with a guy on Instagram, references travel, and is wearing a new sweater. I don't believe that she has stopped shopping, as I regularly see her in tops she hasn't shown before.

Attachments

Not only is Ginette in town to celebrate her birthday, but it also appears sheā€™s there to defray Smelleā€™s regular botox kick
Gosh her face did swell right back to life.

Gonna be unpopular for me to say this, I know, but she looks good. May not be good looking, but she looks good.

I can't wait till she hauls in her next shell-shocked refugee from the Seattle app dating scene. Once she feels she has that to brag about, her best content will come back.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.