Eleanor Florence Lecocq #7 Always a bragsmaid, never a bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Elle is so funny...her clothes are so small that she needs to stuff herself in and they fit like sausage casings but she adopts the opposite approach to coats and they fit like a trash bag. 🤣

She’s on the shorter, curvier side and needs to find coats that fit her proportions or get things tailored. Both Kate Middleton and Meghan Markle are on the taller end and slimmer so of course what fits them well won’t necessarily fit Elle. She has zero fashion sense.
I'd say she has no awareness regarding styles that suit her body shape and colors that she looks good in. I think we've seen her wear almost every color possible and they often didn't compliment her skin tone or hair color.

The only reason Elle hasn't moved in with a guy in WA is because she hasn't found anyone willing. She would absolutely have another rushed engagement because she never learns from her mistakes.
I think it's telling that she had no trouble putting out content when she was staying in the luxury apartment but now that she's in her own, less impressive place, she struggles to make videos. The YT channel is one of the few things she has left in her life and she can barely be bothered to put in any effort.
She has created a life built around lying and bragging. And now that she has nothing to brag about, she basically has no one but her mother. It's sad. There are so many things she could do to improve herself but she doesn't seem willing.
I wonder if she'll film a video when her mom is there. That brat used to start clips announcing that they were in the Jag. Behavior like that is partially why she's alone. Bragging about an old car that belongs to someone else!
The 'we're driving in the Jag' line used to irk me so much... It is neither a vintage collectors car, nor a modern luxury vehicle 🙄 Good on her mom for holding onto it for decades and not falling down the rabbit hole of her daughter's mindless consumerism, but at the same time I doubt an old car like that is fuel efficient = probably not very Eco-friendly or wallet-friendly.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Its very 'old money' at least in New England to still be driving the 80's Mercedes or Land Rover that you 'kept on the Vineyard for summers.' All Elle's heroes are old money so I am sure she loves the vibe of that car.

I also will defend her a little bit and say she always made that Jag comment with a joking vibe. If she stayed with Rick and was driving around in Florida in her Carmella Soprano Porsche SUV, I bet she'd not be joking when she bragged about that though.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The only reason Elle hasn't moved in with a guy in WA is because she hasn't found anyone willing. She would absolutely have another rushed engagement because she never learns from her mistakes.
I think it's telling that she had no trouble putting out content when she was staying in the luxury apartment but now that she's in her own, less impressive place, she struggles to make videos. The YT channel is one of the few things she has left in her life and she can barely be bothered to put in any effort.
She has created a life built around lying and bragging. And now that she has nothing to brag about, she basically has no one but her mother. It's sad. There are so many things she could do to improve herself but she doesn't seem willing.
I wonder if she'll film a video when her mom is there. That brat used to start clips announcing that they were in the Jag. Behavior like that is partially why she's alone. Bragging about an old car that belongs to someone else!
Eleanor Florence is honestly one of the most insecure people I’ve ever seen and she can’t help her overcompensating behavior. And until she gets herself into therapy, no amount of ugly cashmere, plastic surgery, or cake up will fill that void.

Reactions: 12
Eleanor Florence is honestly one of the most insecure people I’ve ever seen and she can’t help her overcompensating behavior. And until she gets herself into therapy, no amount of ugly cashmere, plastic surgery, or cake up will fill that void.
well said, its no sign of defeat to seek help

• Heart
Reactions: 8
All Elle's heroes are old money so I am sure she loves the vibe of that car.
Elle is so out of touch with everyone else in her generation. Most people her age don't care about what car they drive or which bag they wear, because they've got bigger things to think about! Ever since 2008, the job market for new grads has been brutal, the economy has been up and down, cost of living continues to rise, and the environment is jacked. Even her attempt at addressing BLM and systemic racism was very Karen and was just not informed or thoughtful. You don't need to be a woke expert but at least try to make an effort!

Like I can't imagine any other 30 year old who is thinking, right now in the middle of a global pandemic and an election, about which luxury bag or coat to buy next. It's so tacky and just screams of class privilege and being completely out of touch.

Reactions: 15
This NEEDS to be in the next thread title. 😆💀

Something like: Eleanor Florence Lecocq #8 M’Elletdown in Seatt-Elle

We can workshop it later as we get closer. 🤣
Mom's in town, 'haters' abound, no guy will stick around, time for a M'Elletdown.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Just wanted to share a YT channel of a blogger and YouTuber who does a great job of diversifying her vlogs showing us around Vancouver. Lisa Wei: Lisa Wei/GetaWei. It is wild to watch her vlogs versus the lazy Eleanor Florence Lecocq/Elenore Florence/Elle Florence. SMDH. I visited Van last Summer and didn't use any of Elle's so-called "Explore Vancouver" vlogs because she doesn't show her viewers anything exciting, engaging or unique.

ANd it's
She is STILL very much into what the Royals wear. In her budget bag video, she pulled out this one and said she got it after Meghan Markel wore one.
And it's such a juvenile color for a daily work bag. :rolleyes:

This NEEDS to be in the next thread title. 😆💀

Something like: Eleanor Florence Lecocq #8 M’Elletdown in Seatt-Elle

We can workshop it later as we get closer. 🤣
10/10 - this HAS TO BE THE NEXT THREAD TITLE! It made me laugh so hard I almost choked on air. 😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Watching her old Costco vlog (🤦 I don't know why...) when she first started dating Joe. This woman thinks of herself as a gourmand and food writer but doesn't know that raspberries are not berries. Aggregate fruit, Eleanor. Although all she could say about Justin Trudeau was how hot he is, or some such thing, so my expectations should be lower 😂

"Take a good look (gestures at face) because the next time you see me, I'm going to be very different looking..." I wonder if that's what she told her mom before going under the knife for all that facial surgery.

• Haha
She must not have seen that comment. They were crafty to make most of it allow Elle to feel like she's the victim of the whole engagement M'Elletdown, but she gets her jab in at the end with Elle's 'future choices'

Spoiler alert: She made bad future choices, but none AS bad as getting engaged in 3 months . . . so progress?
Clever! This needs to be thread title at some point. Maybe "Elle Florence: M'Elleltdown in Seattle," or "Meltdown 2020" or something like that?

Reactions: 5
Watching her old Costco vlog (🤦 I don't know why...) when she first started dating Joe. This woman thinks of herself as a gourmand and food writer but doesn't know that raspberries are not berries. Aggregate fruit, Eleanor. Although all she could say about Justin Trudeau was how hot he is, or some such thing, so my expectations should be lower 😂

"Take a good look (gestures at face) because the next time you see me, I'm going to be very different looking..." I wonder if that's what she told her mom before going under the knife for all that facial surgery.
I’ve always wondered what Ginette thought of all of Elle’s plastic surgeries. Must be weird for a parent, and extra weird for Ginette because Elle looked so much like her pre-surgery. Isn’t she effectively saying momma G’s looks aren’t good enough?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I also wonder what Ginette thinks of Nouvelle Apparel/Pearl. How aware is she of the fact that Elle is scamming people?

Reactions: 9
I’ve always wondered what Ginette thought of all of Elle’s plastic surgeries. Must be weird for a parent, and extra weird for Ginette because Elle looked so much like her pre-surgery. Isn’t she effectively saying momma G’s looks aren’t good enough?
I think Ginette's inability to deny her daughter whatever she wants is much more powerful than any other forces in their relationship

I think Ginette has a much prettier face than Elle.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.