Eleanor Florence Lecocq #3 Always a scammer, never a bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dunno, but 2 accounts in the comments were speaking French (haven't seen that before!) And 2 others used the term "OG" back to back. She's not very good at hiding her tracks.

Well, she's barefoot and likely "cuking" a lot of "gud" whatever in the kitchen...you fill in the blank! šŸ˜„
1594176997142.png

Using my questionable French, I believe this comment says: "Very beautiful dresses! They look comfy. I can see the river in your window's reflection! Take care"

Is Smelley trying hard to convince her french speaking viewers of her "waterfront" but actually parking garage view? :ROFLMAO:

1594177207058.png

And I believe this one is saying: "Your dresses are sublime! Happy to see a new video from you!"

These comments aren't very original and seem very similar, hmm. :unsure: #weseeyousmelley #fakechinfakelocalbusinessfakelivechatfakecomments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I definitely wouldn't put it past Elle to use these "fancy" French-speaking accounts in comments.

Reactions: 7
Native French speaker here and that last comment is definitely not from anyone who has a proper command of the language. It should be "nouvelle vidĆ©o" and not "nouveau vidĆ©oā€.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I always forget that she isn't just lying to her subs and us, but also the men she meets in her life and everyone else in Seattle as well, I'm sure.

Compulsive lying is definitely a serious issue that needs to be sorted out, and Smelley has been doing it for quite a few years now. I'm genuinely curious as to how she reconciles all that in her head, or does she know she's lying and doesn't care as long as she thinks it benefits her? The mental gymnastics involved just baffles and exhausts me to even think about.

You're amazing, thank you! Any chance you have the engagement video with her and Rick?

And it's amazing how much Bebe seems to hate it when Eleanor picked her up and spoke straight into her ear/face. She was literally pulling her head away as far as possible and lunging for the floor. :ROFLMAO:
more than anything she is also lying to herself

Reactions: 5
That poor cat in that old girl boss vlog, she's obviously talking too loud in her ear and she's not having. The majeee Majee thing is so annoying. Def not something that needed to be shared for the vlog.

Also so gross that she picks up Beebe then continues to touch her groceries and produce without washing her hands

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I apologize if this is offensive ahead of time, but Iā€™d almost prefer that she do have some sort of mental illness because at least then her behavior can be said to be divorced from her in some way. Like she acts this way because there is something chemically wrong with her brain. If so, she can get help for that and fix that. The alternative is that her brain is fine and sheā€™s just selfish, immature, and has serious personality flaws and is probably much more aware of her behavior and in control of her behavior than she would be if she did have a mental illness, and if so, thereā€™s no returning from that.

I apologize if this is offensive ahead of time, but Iā€™d almost prefer that she do have some sort of mental illness because at least then her behavior can be said to be divorced from her in some way. Like she acts this way because there is something chemically wrong with her brain. If so, she can get help for that and fix that. The alternative is that her brain is fine and sheā€™s just selfish, immature, and has serious personality flaws and is probably much more aware of her behavior and in control of her behavior than she would be if she did have a mental illness, and if so, thereā€™s no returning from that.
I personally think Elle is aware of what she is doing and is just a very rotten person to the core, combined with maybe some issues like anxiety or obsessive compulsive addictive shopping behaviors thrown in. However, those anxiety/obsessive compulsive issues alone would not justify her scamming and rude behavior.
Even if she does have some type of mental illness, that alone shouldn't justify her actions. There are plenty of people with mental illnesses who are still good people towards others or who are ACTIVELY seeking help and working on towards being a better person.
I guess I can just totally see Elle deliberately trying to get a diagnosis and get others to feel sorry for her all the while blaming her vile behaviors on her "issues".
"Guysss, please feel sorry for me because of my issues and disregard the fact that i tried to scam people and use people!! They are all due to my issues and not really me even though I refuse to get any help or change my behavior!!"

It's just like how she blamed her "hand accident" and not having a father figure for some of her poor life choices...she never takes any responsibility for herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I personally think Elle is aware of what she is doing and is just a very rotten person to the core, combined with maybe some issues like anxiety or obsessive compulsive addictive shopping behaviors thrown in. However, those anxiety/obsessive compulsive issues alone would not justify her scamming and rude behavior.
Even if she does have some type of mental illness, that alone shouldn't justify her actions. There are plenty of people with mental illnesses who are still good people towards others or who are ACTIVELY seeking help and working on towards being a better person.
I guess I can just totally see Elle deliberately trying to get a diagnosis and get others to feel sorry for her all the while blaming her vile behaviors on her "issues".
"Guysss, please feel sorry for me because of my issues and disregard the fact that i tried to scam people and use people!! They are all due to my issues and not really me even though I refuse to get any help or change my behavior!!"

It's just like how she blamed her "hand accident" and not having a father figure for some of her poor life choices...she never takes any responsibility for herself.
I agree that the scamming and lying are serious issues, and not necessarily things that can be blamed on a mental illness (if she had one). Even the selfishness is more reflective of her character than her "issues." However, I do think that she is also unaware of how she comes off across generally (remember the guy cussing her out and the girl glaring at her in that one vlog within the span of a few minutes and Eleanor Lecocq's total obliviousness) and if people do call her out (which I think is generally rare: maybe this board and some people on her channel; most people in real life would say nothing and just a avoid her), she immediately assumes we are jealous or are haters.

Basically, her delusions are left unchecked because if someone tries to suggest that she isn't right or perfect all the time, she chalks it up them being hateful and jealous and if the critique isn't held right up to her face, she doesn't seem to see it. Someone with basic manners and tact would not do things such as slamming a door in a stranger's face, order Mount Nordstrom to her bf's parents' house, or scream into her cat's face when it's desperately trying to get away.

Reactions: 12
I agree that the scamming and lying are serious issues, and not necessarily things that can be blamed on a mental illness (if she had one). Even the selfishness is more reflective of her character than her "issues." However, I do think that she is also unaware of how she comes off across generally (remember the guy cussing her out and the girl glaring at her in that one vlog within the span of a few minutes and Eleanor Lecocq's total obliviousness) and if people do call her out (which I think is generally rare: maybe this board and some people on her channel; most people in real life would say nothing and just a avoid her), she immediately assumes we are jealous or are haters.

Basically, her delusions are left unchecked because if someone tries to suggest that she isn't right or perfect all the time, she chalks it up them being hateful and jealous and if the critique isn't held right up to her face, she doesn't seem to see it. Someone with basic manners and tact would not do things such as slamming a door in a stranger's face, order Mount Nordstrom to her bf's parents' house, or scream into her cat's face when it's desperately trying to get away.
Yeah, I agree with yā€™all that even if she does have some underlying illness going on like OCD, it doesnā€™t explain all of the entitled behavior such as the door slam and the Nordstrom fiasco. Just a nasty person inside.

Reactions: 9
Deleted video - Girlboss Weekly Vlog - Wedding. I believe this video was filmed a few weeks before Joe dumped her.

Link to download: http://we.tl/t-ckNRzV7mhu

Timestamps

02:00 - Elle explains how every pet she has ever had only speaks French. Then she screams MUJI! MUJI! MUJI! at Bebe.

09:40 - Elle's postcards unboxing. Those photos though...

21:30 - Elle shows us her "impulsive" side by running out mid-dinner to get rigatoni, because she cannot do bucatini. Must be her Italian heritage!

29:15 - Nordstrom fitting room time. Elle is "so excited" to "treat" herself to two dresses and a blush brush.

36:50 - Elle talks about how her hair is "so greasy" and she can't wait to have the staff at Drybar wash it for her.

52:35 - Elle is glowing because she is going to a wedding show with a friend. She loves the off-the-shoulder dress...
Thank you so much for the download! After a year of watching pretty dull content from Elle, it really is shocking watching this old vlog as it affirms just how much her life has changed. :eek: She truly was living it up:

Ritzy, high-rise, waterfront apartment. Shopping for Kate Spade dresses on her lunch break. Attending an art gallery/auction with other yuppies. Drinks with friends at the Vancouver Club. Drybar hair appointments. That could have been her everyday life - maybe even with a diamond ring on her finger - if she had had any introspection at all. *shakes head*

Reactions: 11
Plenty of people have mental health issues or learning disabilities and are still nice people. So I don't think that's to blame. I think it is all a personality issue.

I think elle is just self absorbed she's just been spoiled and never learned from any sort of humbling experiences she has had over the years. I really just think she lives in her own dreamworld and doesn't see reality how it really is. One of my ex friends was like this. People like that just twist things in their mind to better fit the narrative In their head. Things are never their fault it is always someone else's fault and never a result of their actions.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think I have trouble understanding that because itā€™s like, even if you do live in a dream world, you have to notice when the real world is telling you something different, right? Like the cognitive nature of it is just baffling to me and I really have trouble understanding how she can be so stuck in her own head when the world.

I think I have trouble understanding that because itā€™s like, even if you do live in a dream world, you have to notice when the real world is telling you something different, right? Like the cognitive nature of it is just baffling to me and I really have trouble understanding how she can be so stuck in her own head when the world. Iā€™m not at all saying sheā€™s not, just that itā€™s so hard to wrap my mind around.
I have no idea how I quoted myself.

Last edited:
You're amazing, thank you! Any chance you have the engagement video with her and Rick?

And it's amazing how much Bebe seems to hate it when Eleanor picked her up and spoke straight into her ear/face. She was literally pulling her head away as far as possible and lunging for the floor. :ROFLMAO:
Bebe seems to actually despise Elle. In one video, Elle went away on her annual work trip and Bebe had totally messed up her "ugly room" while Elle was away, flinging litter and tossing recycling around.

I don't have the engagement video, sadly. It was an eight-minute vlog that was all about their trip to Nashville, with literally 30 seconds at the end where she announced her engagement by showing footage from the photoshoot below. She did a voiceover saying they wanted to keep their engagement private, and then did an Instagram story where she made made dubious claims about her ring.

Elle claimed the ring was a custom Tiffany ring with eight diamonds. Um....... if you insist? Such a liar. This whole engagement was strange and uncomfortable. Really speaks to a lack of foresight on both Rick and Elle's parts.

• Sick
  • Wow
šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚
Thank you for posting that photo. It is as gross as her hair care habits šŸ˜‚

To celebrate the engagement, Rickets shaved and put half a tub of gel in his hair. What a gem.

Also, remember how GG ladies ripped Smelle's Photoshop skills? šŸ¤£ She enlarged Ricky's biceps and really cranked up the blur

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think I have trouble understanding that because itā€™s like, even if you do live in a dream world, you have to notice when the real world is telling you something different, right? Like the cognitive nature of it is just baffling to me and I really have trouble understanding how she can be so stuck in her own head when the world.

I have no idea how I quoted myself.
That's something I don't get either. If you are choosing to change the narrative you have to realize there is another correct narrative right? But that's what my friend did.

My ex friend before her wedding was really crappy to the other girls in our friends group from highschool (myself included) She purposefully excluded one of our friends and didnt send her an invite. ( we were 28/29 at this point too!) Later she invited her but acted like she was invited all a long when my other friend knew she wasn't invited. She treated a second friend really poorly too. So when they both rsvp'd no and didn't show up to the wedding my friend had a fit

"I don't know what I did to them to make them not want to come on my big important day! If we were really friends they'd be here for me!" When she'd treated all of us like tit, the only reason I showed up was bc I was a bridesmaid and it was destination and my parents were going too. She treated me like tit way before the wedding too making me her scapegoat for tit.

So I can't tell if these people just can't accept that they messed up and instead just act like it wasn't their fault and that helps them deal with it? Or they legit just see the world differently ?

Imo, she has Asperger's, and what looks like some OCD tendencies. However, she's been spoiled her whole life by Ginette and that is where she gets her nasty attitude from. She needs therapy STAT, but unfortunately, she'll never get it, because that requires self-reflection.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.