Eleanor Florence Lecocq #3 Always a scammer, never a bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way you dress on zoom calls when working from home is the SAME is when you travel into work. On my zoom calls I have had to lean across my desk or get up to fetch something. So you never want to your spill out of your top and the bottom part of your outfit may show on camera. Cleavage should never be visible. I make sure that my clothes don’t blend into the background and I wear a solid color. Cleavage, busy prints, crazy colors, and heavy makeup are distracting and the focus should stay on the work itself. I go as far as to not have my kitchen or home setting in the background. I have a nice room divider/screen that I use as the background. I always want to convey that I am taking my work seriously because the other people on the zoom are observing you. I agree that Elle’s clothes are not/never have been work appropriate. There was discussion here about designer clothes/bags to work which I think is also inappropriate and distracting.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The issue for me is the amount of cleavage she's showing. I work in a somewhat relaxed environment and see colleagues in tea dresses, floaty tops, sleeveless dresses, and the like. But no one would ever wear something that exposes so much boob, like some of Elle's picks.

In that red dress, it was gaping right at her chest and you could see her bra. I mean... really? Her fans are deluded if they can defend that as work appropriate. Ditto for the blue night one. It looked like it was showing the top of her bra!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
After all these years on Youtube and several weeks without any upload, Elle still couldnt do this ONE fashion video right. She simply doesnt have what it takes to make good content.

Reactions: 10
The way you dress on zoom calls when working from home is the SAME is when you travel into work. On my zoom calls I have had to lean across my desk or get up to fetch something. So you never want to your spill out of your top and the bottom part of your outfit may show on camera. Cleavage should never be visible. I make sure that my clothes don’t blend into the background and I wear a solid color. Cleavage, busy prints, crazy colors, and heavy makeup are distracting and the focus should stay on the work itself. I go as far as to not have my kitchen or home setting in the background. I have a nice room divider/screen that I use as the background. I always want to convey that I am taking my work seriously because the other people on the zoom are observing you. I agree that Elle’s clothes are not/never have been work appropriate. There was discussion here about designer clothes/bags to work which I think is also inappropriate and distracting.
She should've just titled it "5 days of summer dresses" or something. Everyone knows she's been unemployed for over a year now and showing off her tits all over the video in overly tight dresses and trying to pass them off as "work wear" to a non-existent job is just off-putting and strange.

Reactions: 15
Elle used to look much better. When she had a job and a sense of purpose her outfits were more cohesive. Now she just seems desperate in all areas. She clearly isn't dressing for zoom meetings because she's unemployed. We all know she only leaves her apartment in the hopes of meeting a man. Nothing in her life makes sense and it's evident in the bizarre outfits she tries to pass off as workwear. It's like being out of the work world has altered her sense of social norms. Not good for someone who already struggles to decipher people's behavior.
i think she is autistic or at least on the spectrum

Reactions: 3
i think she is autistic or at least on the spectrum
I don't want to armchair diagnose her especially since I don't have any sort of qualification in this area, but I do think that she is very unaware of how she comes across and how people feel about her in a way that's not quite normal. Whether that's a disorder, cluelessness, or a very unappealing personality is anyone's guess. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
She should've just titled it "5 days of summer dresses" or something. Everyone knows she's been unemployed for over a year now and showing off her tits all over the video in overly tight dresses and trying to pass them off as "work wear" to a non-existent job is just off-putting and strange.
I agree, a summer dress lookbook video would’ve been fine, fitting for July content and appropriate.
how much do you want to bet she’ll passive aggressively mention in her next video that there were comments about weather her dresses were work appropriate in the first place lol. Then she will defend it by saying that’s why she wrapped a Nouvelle Apparel scarf around herself to make it “office friendly“. More like neck brace chic...but go on...we’re here for it Smelle! :m

• Haha
I don't want to armchair diagnose her especially since I don't have any sort of qualification in this area, but I do think that she is very unaware of how she comes across and how people feel about her in a way that's not quite normal. Whether that's a disorder, cluelessness, or a very unappealing personality is anyone's guess. :ROFLMAO:
This has come up in previous threads. Whatever it is she definitely has some kind of mental disorder. Definitely a lack of awareness and needing to embellish the truth. Trying to fill a void with shopping. Something is wrong with her for sure.

Reactions: 8
And for all the fans of Eleanore Lecocq who browse these forums and then leave comments on her videos... let's be real. You have to admit she gets manic when shopping/unboxing and has an obsession with embellishing every single detail of her life. This is not normal behaviour. It might not be a legitimate mental illness, but you must admit that her embellishment, lack of social awareness and shopping addiction is not normal!

Reactions: 12
There is absolutely some sort of mental health issue. It's one thing to be embarrassed and not talk about work. That's understandable. But to be unemployed for a year and make several videos about outfits for work...I can't imagine. Especially when you consider that she apparently lies to men on dating sites about having a job, being a working lawyer and taking the bar in WA. Lying like that is bonkers.

Reactions: 9
Deleted video - Girlboss Weekly Vlog - Wedding. I believe this video was filmed a few weeks before Joe dumped her.

Link to download: http://we.tl/t-ckNRzV7mhu

Timestamps

02:00 - Elle explains how every pet she has ever had only speaks French. Then she screams MUJI! MUJI! MUJI! at Bebe.

09:40 - Elle's postcards unboxing. Those photos though...

21:30 - Elle shows us her "impulsive" side by running out mid-dinner to get rigatoni, because she cannot do bucatini. Must be her Italian heritage!

29:15 - Nordstrom fitting room time. Elle is "so excited" to "treat" herself to two dresses and a blush brush.

36:50 - Elle talks about how her hair is "so greasy" and she can't wait to have the staff at Drybar wash it for her.

52:35 - Elle is glowing because she is going to a wedding show with a friend. She loves the off-the-shoulder dress...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
There is absolutely some sort of mental health issue. It's one thing to be embarrassed and not talk about work. That's understandable. But to be unemployed for a year and make several videos about outfits for work...I can't imagine. Especially when you consider that she apparently lies to men on dating sites about having a job, being a working lawyer and taking the bar in WA. Lying like that is bonkers.
I always forget that she isn't just lying to her subs and us, but also the men she meets in her life and everyone else in Seattle as well, I'm sure.

Compulsive lying is definitely a serious issue that needs to be sorted out, and Smelley has been doing it for quite a few years now. I'm genuinely curious as to how she reconciles all that in her head, or does she know she's lying and doesn't care as long as she thinks it benefits her? The mental gymnastics involved just baffles and exhausts me to even think about.

Deleted video - Girlboss Weekly Vlog - Wedding. I believe this video was filmed a few weeks before Joe dumped her.

Timestamps

02:00 - Elle explains how every pet she has ever had only speaks French. Then she screams MUJI! MUJI! MUJI! at Bebe.

21:30 - Elle shows us her "impulsive" side by running out mid-dinner to get rigatoni, because she cannot do bucatini. Must be her Italian heritage!

29:15 - Nordstrom fitting room time. Elle is "so excited" to "treat" herself to two dresses and a blush brush.

36:50 - Elle talks about how her hair is "so greasy" and she can't wait to have the staff at Drybar wash it for her.

52:35 - Elle is glowing because she is going to a wedding show with a friend. She loves the off-the-shoulder dress...
You're amazing, thank you! Any chance you have the engagement video with her and Rick?

And it's amazing how much Bebe seems to hate it when Eleanor picked her up and spoke straight into her ear/face. She was literally pulling her head away as far as possible and lunging for the floor. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I have always wondered why she couldn’t wash her own damn hair. She was that lazy?! And did she think paying someone to wash and blow dry her hair made her a #girlboss? 😒 In the video, she knew her hair was greasy as hell. So, why didn’t she wake up a little earlier and just wash it her damn self? the way she was spending her money that period in her life was freaking ridiculous.

oh, and imagine sleeping next to her with her greasy, smelly hair. 🤢 Poor Joe...

Timestamps

Reactions: 8
In a 2014 TMI video Elle said her favorite quote is “To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance.” by Oscar Wilde (question 16). She said that it may sound absorbed, but if you want to have good relationships with other people and be a happy person, you have to start by appreciating yourself. This goes a long way to explain a lot. She definitely appreciates herself but doesn’t have good relationships with other people. She has been romancing HERSELF all along and the other people around her are there just to help her appreciate herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Such a lawyer. Getting groceries in her lunch break?? I don't know one single person in my professional career that can do that.

Reactions: 6
In a 2014 TMI video Elle said her favorite quote is “To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance.” by Oscar Wilde (question 16). She said that it may sound absorbed, but if you want to have good relationships with other people and be a happy person, you have to start by appreciating yourself. This goes a long way to explain a lot. She definitely appreciates herself but doesn’t have good relationships with other people. She has been romancing HERSELF all along and the other people around her are there just to help her appreciate herself.
The irony of that quote, because I don't think Elle is actually happy nor does she have a good relationship with herself, or she wouldn't be lying so much and pretending to be someone she is not. I think she’s pleased with the superficial stuff like her pageant hair and 1950s housewife wardrobe, but she isn’t actually confident in how she looks (hence the plastic surgeries and root canal lie and extremely heavy makeup constantly) and her general state in life (always the dumpee, fake lawyer, fake professor, shoddy pearls, etc.).

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think besides vlogs and designer bag videos, her work content is probably her highest watched. She has seemed kinda desperate lately for views so I wonder if that was the reasoning behind labeling that video as outfits to work from home in. Even in the fruit print dress she said something along the lines of it being a good dress for date night or something like that, which makes me think even more that labeling it work outfits was just a way to entice more people.

I think besides vlogs and designer bag videos, her work content is probably her highest watched. She has seemed kinda desperate lately for views so I wonder if that was the reasoning behind labeling that video as outfits to work from home in. Even in the fruit print dress she said something along the lines of it being a good dress for date night or something like that, which makes me think even more that labeling it work outfits was just a way to entice more people.

That fruit print dress and the green floral one were both old, right? And she mentioned the first dress was a few years old as well. Kind of interesting that Smelly is showcasing some of her old stuff because she hasn't done that in a very long time. Between this, the lack of hauls (she was doing way more even in Rick era), and general lack of content, I wonder if money has actually become quite tight or Ginette is finally cutting her off, other than maybe the essentials such as rent.

Last edited:
Aww is poor little onion head Smelle getting defensive? Did she have to log in via her fake accounts and defend herself? Or call on her sad supporters to jump in and defend her? Lol 😂
I dunno, but 2 accounts in the comments were speaking French (haven't seen that before!) And 2 others used the term "OG" back to back. She's not very good at hiding her tracks.

I thought so from looking at one only photo!
Well, she's barefoot and likely "cuking" a lot of "gud" whatever in the kitchen...you fill in the blank! 😄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.