Eleanor Florence Lecocq #3 Always a scammer, never a bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"In Lee-uh of my usual shoes and handbags..." I'm dying 🤣
Whenever there is discussion about Elle and her poor fashion choices, I always become a little paranoid. I have some of her pieces that posters rag on and wore a blue dress to work today! Essentially, I always fear that I have poor taste when I notice that I have some of the same items as Elle.

Oh well. At least I have actual friends and a stable career. Sadly, I can't truly be like Elle: "Seattle local" Doll™ with ~lawyerly~ duties as an "capsule collecting" "in house counsel" and "adjunct professor" "bistro blogger"

((If only Elle was required to use quotations whenever she lies))

As someone else mentioned, my comments are purely for Elle and her smugness. I'm sure the blue dress looked awesome on you! I looked it up on the website and looks great on the model.

Reactions: 9
This is pure gold, you guys!

Screen Shot 2020-07-06 at 7.38.36 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-07-06 at 7.38.12 PM.png

Feeling herself:

Screen Shot 2020-07-06 at 7.40.47 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-07-06 at 7.39.43 PM.png

"Okay, I give up. I just want to be a sister wife."

Screen Shot 2020-07-06 at 7.41.46 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-07-06 at 7.45.02 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-07-06 at 7.47.30 PM.png

"Coffee with 'a friend' wink wink."

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ugh.. she's insufferable. And those crazy eyes!
Coffee with a "friend" necessitates boobage on show.

Btw, has anyone been able to search for her on dating apps? Would love to see what kind of self-aggrandizing bs she puts on her profile.

Reactions: 7
When you realize you're wearing a nightie in the middle of the day, while standing on the small deck of your small apartment.

IMG_20200706_205804.png

I actually like this photo of Elle. She isn't smirking or putting on airs.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
As someone else mentioned, my comments are purely for Elle and her smugness. I'm sure the blue dress looked awesome on you! I looked it up on the website and looks great on the model.
I agree that our criticism of her appearance and fashion mainly stems from her smugness and superiority complex. My style is actually quite similar to hers but I choose to buy things true to size. Nobody likes squeezing into Spanx so I'm not sure why Elle goes for vanity sizes.

Maybe more people would think Elle could pull this stuff off if she got things that fit, dressed appropriately for her job (which means the pajama look is perfect since she's been unemployed for ages), and was genuinely nice. I'm the type of person who holds doors open for people* and I frequently get compliments for my style.

I notice that I'm less critical of others when they have a good heart. My brain rationalizes that they look better than someone with an unsavory personality that wears designer labels and/or dresses well. I feel like Rick's sister is more beautiful than Elle because she seems to support her brother's attempt at YouTube-ing and seems sweet under her awkwardness. Of course, could be just as bad as her brother but from what little I've seen, she seems wholesome.

*Leave it to Elle to make 'holding open a door for someone' to be something aspirational. Sigh. Get it together Eleanor! It's not hard to notice people behind you and have the courtesy to wait 5 seconds to hold a door.

Reactions: 8
That blue dress is horrible on her. She looks like one of the polygamist’s wives...

I have the first dress and I would NEVER pair that dress with a white blazer. It’s so 80s... don johnson Miami vice era. I usually pair that dress with a navy cardigan for work. Why the hell does she think she has good fashion sense???? Ans keep insisting on filming these outfit videos to show people how to dress?? She needs to get a major clue. Her fashion sense sucks big time.

Most of those dresses definitely show too much boobs and totally inappropriate for work. I guess she doesn’t realize that since she’s been out of work for over a year now.

Ugh.. she's insufferable. And those crazy eyes!
Coffee with a "friend" necessitates boobage on show.

Btw, has anyone been able to search for her on dating apps? Would love to see what kind of self-aggrandizing bs she puts on her profile.
Are there white collar professions that are fine with employees in necklines that bear cleavage? I wouldn't dare show off my chest at work.

Someone at my white collar office who is busty wears a lot of cleavage-bearing scoop and V necks. She is fresh out of university so maybe that's why she doesn't realize that people gossip about her trying to show off. This girl isn't from the area and is not trying to dress sexy, she just gets hot because of her bust (which I empathize with). She has been told that her necklines are inappropriate but can't comprehend why her bust line is seen as sexy since others show some cleavage too. She covered up after she was asked to until she saw many others at work with cleavage. The difference is that she's the only one who is curvy while wearing low neckline cuts and fitted clothing. Although I personally wouldn't wear some of her stuff to the office, I do feel bad that she is being judged for her body.

Reactions: 11
Whenever there is discussion about Elle and her poor fashion choices, I always become a little paranoid. I have some of her pieces that posters rag on and wore a blue dress to work today! Essentially, I always fear that I have poor taste when I notice that I have some of the same items as Elle.
I'm sorry -- none of us meant it to say that the pieces Elle wore are bad. I'm sure you looked great in your blue dress! It's a combination of Elle's styling and her insistence that low-cut Gone with The Wind-style dresses are work appropriate that had people poking fun at her.

If you feel confident and beautiful in your clothing, that is what matters. We're only focusing on Elle's specific styling and looks.

• Haha
That red dress is definitely way too tight in the chest area. But that's what you get for squeezing in XXS clothing 😂

A major problem with Smelle is that she's trying too hard. Her 'put together effortless look' screams 'I need 2 hours to get ready and I still look like a granny'. A full face of cakey makeup and a hair helmet? Not for me or anyone I know. I've been working from home since mid March and there's only one lady in my department who still does her 'normal' hair and makeup 😉 Everyone else is embracing this opportunity to give their skin some rest!

What I also think is sad is that in 10 years Smelle will wake up one day and realize she wasted her youth on shopping, doing her hair, slapping makeup on, shopping, more shopping, 'being flirty', spraying hairspray all over her bedroom. Not very aspirational, is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
While some of her clothing choices are truly questionable, a lot of what Elle wears isn’t inherently ugly, but looks terrible on her because it’s the wrong size or style for her body shape, and I think that’s what we’re making fun of here. (If anyone has pieces she owns, don’t worry as long as you’re not pairing it the way she is!)

That blue nightgown, for example, would look quite good on a slender, tall boyish figure with a very simple hairstyle (I.e.: bun, straight down, chic bob, etc.) and light make up to give that fresh, girly, but not trying too hard vibe. But Smelley combines that with her pageant hair and clown makeup, and her body shape, which doesn’t have much of a curve but protrudes out in the middle whenever she isn’t starving herself, makes her look like a deranged housewife in that oversized, flowy style.

There are very few inherently ugly pieces of clothing but certain styles only suit certain types of people or must be styled in a particular way to look flattering. And given Elle doesn’t have the sort of willowy body shape that can pull off most pieces (which models do), she needs to actually style herself a bit and look at what she’s wearing but she refuses to do so.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Elle used to look much better. When she had a job and a sense of purpose her outfits were more cohesive. Now she just seems desperate in all areas. She clearly isn't dressing for zoom meetings because she's unemployed. We all know she only leaves her apartment in the hopes of meeting a man. Nothing in her life makes sense and it's evident in the bizarre outfits she tries to pass off as workwear. It's like being out of the work world has altered her sense of social norms. Not good for someone who already struggles to decipher people's behavior.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Elle used to look much better. When she had a job and a sense of purpose her outfits were more cohesive. Now she just seems desperate in all areas. She clearly isn't dressing for zoom meetings because she's unemployed. We all know she only leaves her apartment in the hopes of meeting a man. Nothing in her life makes sense and it's evident in the bizarre outfits she tries to pass off as workwear. It's like being out of the work world has altered her sense of social norms. Not good for someone who already struggles to decipher people's behavior.
👏👏👏

She clearly has no idea what’s even office appropriate anymore, much less what is flattering for her figure and style (which to be honest, she was never very good at). That blue dress, imho, isn't office wear even in a casual office like a start-up, and definitely not appropriate for any white-collar professional jobs (presumably the impression Elle is trying to give off). Neither is the green flowery dress if it shows off that much boob or the one with the childish fruit print. Her tits were literally spilling out of some of those dresses or they were so tight around the chest and stomach area that it looked likes like she was desperately trying to draw attention to them, which is inappropriate even in a normal setting but completely unacceptable in a professional one. Nothing “claww-ssy” or fashionable about that.

Last edited:
👏👏👏

She clearly has no idea what’s even office appropriate anymore, much less what is flattering for her figure and style (which to be honest, she was never very good at). That blue dress, imho, isn't office wear even in a casual office like a start-up, and definitely not appropriate for any white-collar professional jobs (presumably the impression Elle is trying to give off). Neither is the green flowery dress if it shows off that much boob or the one with the childish fruit print. Her tits were literally spilling out of some of those dresses or they were so tight around the chest and stomach area that it looked likes like she was desperately trying to draw attention to them, which is inappropriate even in a normal setting but completely unacceptable in a professional one. Nothing “claww-ssy” or fashionable about that.
This was less "work at home appropriate" and more "look at me, look at me!! I'm prancing and twirling, you guys!" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Update: so people in the comments are defending her saying that they get dressed to work from home and that they would never dress sloppily/in sweatpants even if people won’t see them. Seriously, though, it’s one thing to look presentable, but another to wear a revealing dress. I don’t buy it that “normal” people actually wear dresses like that when working from home. If you’re going to dress up (which is perfectly fine) might as well wear what you would actually wear to work, not a dress from which your boobs are about to pop out. Notice also that she says she wears no shoes because they don’t show up on camera, implying that the dress is meant to be seen. Oh, and did I mention she’s a “practicing lawyer” and “adjunct professor”? What lawyer/professor dresses like that?

• Heart
Update: so people in the comments are defending her saying that they get dressed to work from home and that they would never dress sloppily/in sweatpants even if people won’t see them. Seriously, though, it’s one thing to look presentable, but another to wear a revealing dress. I don’t buy it that “normal” people actually wear dresses like that when working from home. If you’re going to dress up (which is perfectly fine) might as well wear what you would actually wear to work, not a dress from which your boobs are about to pop out. Notice also that she says she wears no shoes because they don’t show up on camera, implying that the dress is meant to be seen. Oh, and did I mention she’s a “practicing lawyer” and “adjunct professor”? What lawyer/professor dresses like that?
Her outfits are NOT APPROPRIATE in person or via zoom calls for most office jobs. Unless she's a salesperson at a clothing boutique (and even then...), the dresses are not workplace wear.

• Heart
Aww is poor little onion head Smelle getting defensive? Did she have to log in via her fake accounts and defend herself? Or call on her sad supporters to jump in and defend her? Lol 😂

• Haha
Her outfits are NOT APPROPRIATE in person or via zoom calls for most office jobs. Unless she's a salesperson at a clothing boutique (and even then...), the dresses are not workplace wear.
I agree those outfits are not appropriate. I worked in a Big 4 company previously and a coworker had changed into something similar for a high tea event just before leaving work. She got an email from HR the next day saying even if she was walking out, a potential client could see that and make assumptions about the brand/company and it’s unacceptable.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I agree those outfits are not appropriate. I worked in a Big 4 company previously and a coworker had changed into something similar for a high tea event just before leaving work. She got an email from HR the next day saying even if she was walking out, a potential client could see that and make assumptions about the brand/company and it’s unacceptable.
My old company had a policy where you couldn't do that as well! A girl I worked with used to change into her flip flops in the office for her commute and after HR saw her, she got a stern talking to because she was still walking in and out of the building with that where clients could see her. Elle's sausage casing push-up dresses would definitely not pass the HR test.

• Heart
  • Wow
They're definitely appropriate as I'm sure her "working from home" involves cocking for her new boy toy and trying to wait to finish the entree before she starts disrobing 🤮😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.