Eleanor Florence Lecocq #3 Always a scammer, never a bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New video is up. 5 days of work from home clothes. Nice idea, but poor execution: her boobs are out on display in 4 of the 5 outfits. For those of us who work in professional environments (as Elle did so this is not a new concept) and use video chat, that won't do.

Also she's gone full grandma with a puff sleeve, floral dress.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That foot pop in the beginning paired with a “flirty” face is for a man. Same as when she showed us all her ass by flipping on a bed like a baboon in heat.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
New video is up. 5 days of work from home clothes. Nice idea, but poor execution: her boobs are out on display in 4 of the 5 outfits. For those of us who work in professional environments (as Elle did so this is not a new concept) and use video chat, that won't do.

Also she's gone full grandma with a puff sleeve, floral dress.
I’m guessing her new man is filming it? Too many different filming angles to suppose she did it herself considering how lazy she is with her channel. I haven’t finished the video yet, but no one is panning up and down her body with the camera as she likes when someone else is filming, so maybe she’s doing this one solo.

Reactions: 5
Wow that video is actually hilarious...she has no job and has been unemployed for a yr now, yet she still likes to play work outfit dress-up and pretend that she's important to her viewers. It's not only embarrassing, but it's also unrealistic to pretend that those outfits are even good choices for her supposed legal profession (which is relatively very conservative).

She also looks quite haggard and just so different from her youthful glow back in the Joe days. Her life is just so different now, especially considering the apartment looks dingy. Absolutely nothing wrong with living within your means/saving money, but we all know Elle must be secretly embarrassed that she's living in this dump instead of some fancy place.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think the blue dress is just really unflattering on her it makes her look frumpy I feel like a taller willowly girl could pull it off better
I thought so too! But look at the red dress at the very end before she goes back in the apartment? There’s a frame where I was like “wowwwww.” It may be just that she has chosen REALLY unflattering clothing, but I was shooketh to my core.

Reactions: 8
Guys, am I crazy or does she look pregnant?
She looks really puffy in the mid-section! We always knew Elle was a bit unfortunately shaped but her waist has all but disappeared, even when she's wearing dresses that are cinched in at the waist. Pregnant was literally the first thing that came to my mind as well! 😲

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think she's actually apple shaped and not pear shaped like she's said in the past her arms look pretty thin still. I think she's just been eating again, maybe she has a boyfriend? But I'm also really bad at telling if someone is pregnant one of my friends/coworkers was 4/5 months pregnant before I noticed and I just had assumed she was bloated

So I'm just assuming Elle is bloated and choosing unflattering cuts. But I could be wrong

Reactions: 10
I think the blue dress is just really unflattering on her it makes her look frumpy I feel like a taller willowly girl could pull it off better
The blue dress combined with her body shape literally looks like pajamas from the 1800s in Victorian England.

I think she's actually apple shaped and not pear shaped like she's said in the past her arms look pretty thin still. I think she's just been eating again, maybe she has a boyfriend? But I'm also really bad at telling if someone is pregnant one of my friends/coworkers was 4/5 months pregnant before I noticed and I just had assumed she was bloated

So I'm just assuming Elle is bloated and choosing unflattering cuts. But I could be wrong
Apple shape sounds right. And to be fair to her, she often looks puffy or bloated, especially when she’s seeing someone (joe era videos make this very obvious), so I wouldn’t be surprised. I think it’s just how her body is - as soon as she’s not starving herself, her stomach pushes out.

On most women I know I would guess pregnancy if they looked the way she did in those dresses but it’s hard to tell for sure with Elle.

Last edited:
  • Heart

I agree, unflattering clothing combined with bloating and maybe a little midsection weight gain. I also noticed she’s got a small roll or two from behind.

The shoes though, they look like orthopedic footwear. 😄

Omg she's so full of sh!t. The voice-over is tragic, she is literally high from self-admiration 🤮

The dresses are very inappropriate for any professional setting.

Regarding first outfit, ekhm, 1990s called and want their long blazer over a dress back.
Obviously, she had to plug in some nonsense about her school crafts project aka nouvelle Smearls every minute of the video 😂

She didn't have anyone film her. You can see a reflection of a tripod in the window.

The blue dress looks like a maternity nightgown from 1970s. All that's missing is a husband to pack lunches for and a book with 100 recipes for aspic-based dishes 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
In what world are these work from home outfits? Oh right the world of someone who doesn't have a job and thus is not working from home!! This was just a video of 5 dresses from her closet. The fruit dress was so not work appropriate and add in the gaudy pearl necklace omg I can't. She sits at home doing nothing all damn day and couldn't even give that green dress a stream? It looked like she pulled it out of the bottom of her laundry hamper.

I am actually glad to see this video because this is the sort of thing I first watched her for (I am a little bigger than Elle and similar shape, so I liked seeing how certain cut dresses looked or how to get a button down shirt when you have a chest -- even if they weren't my exact style it gave me ideas since I didn't normally purchase those items). I just hope she finds a place other than the balcony to model things so we can get to making fun of that clomping around she always did.

I almost died when she started modeling that mask though. I mean I am glad she has them, but it was a bit too much with her showing off this "fashion".

Also, though I am not as disappointed with the inside of the apartment as others (seems like the kind of place I would get and if I was alone would be enough space), now that we see more from that balcony, that location just seems miserable. I can't imagine being in that road like that...and trust me I have had several places on major roads in Chicago, but I still think her place looks like it would be way too loud. I certainly would not enjoy that balcony.

Last edited:
Oh Elle... what a downgrade that apartment is from the swanky Yaletown condo.

Oy vey. That latest video is just a mess.

I give her props for having enough confidence to film a video on that patio. You could see how close she is to other apartments and I'm sure a few people saw her. I'm surprised she hasn't made use of the rooftop patio yet...

First outfit - That blazer is really frumpy and ends at the worst place around her hips, making her look wide. Go to 0:34 to hear Elle say "in leau/in lea-uuuuhaaa" in her strange accent.

Second outfit - OK, boobs. But that print is just strange. Like... cute in theory but tragic in real-life. Better suited to a button down or a dress for a toddler.

Third outfit - Little House on the Prairie X Boobs. Makes her look big and too floaty for a professional office environment.

Fourth outfit - I liked this one! Even the shoes. The scarf is a no (witch, it's July... literally no one is needing a scarf. Maybe if you're in the arctic?) and the bag is fugly. But the colour is so pretty and her boobs were not spilling out.

Fifth outfit - She wore this to "coffee with a friend"? Hmmmm... would that be Miss Bebe? Maybe her mother is visiting? Again, just too much boob for the office.

• Haha
I am actually glad to see this video because this is the sort of thing I first watched her for (I am a little bigger than Elle and similar shape, so I liked seeing how certain cut dresses looked or how to get a button down shirt when you have a chest -- even if they weren't my exact style it gave me ideas since I didn't normally purchase those items). I just hope she finds a place other than the balcony to model things so we can get to making fun of that clomping around she always did.

I almost died when she started modeling that mask though. I mean I am glad she has them, but it was a bit too much with her showing off this "fashion".

Also, though I am not as disappointed with the inside of the apartment as others (seems like the kind of place I would get and if I was alone would be enough space), now that we see more from that balcony, that location just seems miserable. I can't imagine being in that road like that...and trust me I have had several places on major roads in Chicago, but I still think her place looks like it would be way too loud. I certainly would not enjoy that balcony.
That was my main issue with her apartment. Not so much the inside (although it looks much smaller than her claim of being 800 sq ft), it was the fact that the “fabulous” view is right next to a parking garage in what looks like an industrial park. To me that’s what makes it a dump.

I have no idea where she lives as I’m not from Seattle, but it doesn’t look like it’s near anything within walking distance. No cafes and not even a grocery store. It would make sense to live there if she worked in that area but somehow I get the impression she only chose that apartment as it was the only place that would allow her mother to co-sign.

Also that blue dress looked like a muumuu.

Last edited:
  • Haha
That was my main issue with her apartment. Not so much the inside (although it looks much smaller than her claim of being 800 sq ft), it was the fact that the “fabulous” view is right next to a parking garage in what looks like an industrial park. To me that’s what makes it a dump.

I have no idea where she lives as I’m not from Seattle, but it doesn’t look like it’s near anything within walking distance. No cafes and not even a grocery store. It would make sense to live there if she worked in that area but somehow I get the impression she only chose that apartment as it was the only place that would allow her mother to co-sign.

Also that blue dress looked like a muumuu.
I think a few gossipers were able to find her building and it's apparently listed as ~650 square feet or so (definitely under 700, I can't remember the exact number) on the website with the exact same layout as her apartment. That square footage number also includes the balcony so the inside is even smaller. She definitely lied about 800 square feet.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Guys, am I crazy or does she look pregnant?
As much as I despise Elle I wish we didn't comment on women being pregnant or not. I hate that people speculate all.the.time. I even mentioned to a colleague that I was eating so much more and they asked if I was pregnant. First of all I don't want kids and second why is that where your head goes?
Like I know a bunch of people asked Fleur if she was pregnant in fall and she was and was going through a miscarriage. I can't imagine how hard it must have been reading those messages. I know Elle's life goal is to be a stay at home mom? But let's try and not do the pregnant speculation game

On that note she looks like she has no waist in dresses that accentuate waist

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.