Eleanor Florence Lecocq #3 Always a scammer, never a bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That blue dress was an old fashioned nightie. Please do not wear that outside, not even on the balcony!

Speaking of balcony, I noticed the window is shiny and clean, she hired someone for that right đź’¸

• Haha
Reactions: 9
As much as I despise Elle I wish we didn't comment on women being pregnant or not. I hate that people speculate all.the.time. I even mentioned to a colleague that I was eating so much more and they asked if I was pregnant. First of all I don't want kids and second why is that where your head goes?
Like I know a bunch of people asked Fleur if she was pregnant in fall and she was and was going through a miscarriage. I can't imagine how hard it must have been reading those messages. I know Elle's life goal is to be a stay at home mom? But let's try and not do the pregnant speculation game

On that note she looks like she has no waist in dresses that accentuate waist
That’s fair. I apologize for any offense.

Reactions: 5
Lol. I remember during her apartment tour she said that she didn't want to get a couch for the patio because it would block the windows...it also wouldn't fit! I think a stool is the only piece of patio furniture she could 'invest' in.
I wouldn't ordinarily make fun of someone's home. But since Elle has spent years being a snob I will say it is satisfying to see her in a place that we all know isn't up to her standards. I think Rick's house is nicer!
I wonder if Ginette is in town. When she first moved she mentioned that she had been to a particular restaurant with 'friends.' Then when her mom was visiting they went to that restaurant and Elle commented that they had been there before. No way I believe that in a place known for being difficult to make friends that narcissistic scammer has found anyone to hang out with.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When she said she would be buying patio furniture for her balcony in a different video I hope she means a petite bistro table with a couple small chairs (like Joe’s old set) and a couple potted plants because not much else will fit.

Also, please don’t take anything we say personally about Elle’s apartment. The reason I go so hard on her is because she embellishes everything and is so entitled. Whatever I pass judgment on as far as Elle is concerned is about Elle.

Reactions: 16
Also, please don’t take anything we say personally about Elle’s apartment. The reason I go so hard on her is because she embellishes everything and is so entitled. Whatever I pass judgment on as far as Elle is concerned is about Elle.
This!!! Normally, I wouldn’t make fun of someone’s lack of fashion sense or style. I also don’t care of you are not super thin or strikingly beautiful. Most people are average looking, and most people dress just okay. Also, beautiful apartments in a city like Seattle are expensive and unless you are making a very decent salary, it’s more admirable to be sensible and try to save, especially if you’re renting. But Elle is just absolutely insufferable and tries to make it seem like we should all be envious of her because she is so “claw-ssy” and has such impeccable taste. That’s why I make fun of her.

Reactions: 13
Filming this latest video on her balcony, which inevitably means looking through peoples' windows, really weirded me out. There isn't any foliage or trees or anything between her and her neighbours. Glad they mostly had their blinds drawn because it felt like an invasion of their privacy.

Reactions: 10
That was my main issue with her apartment. Not so much the inside (although it looks much smaller than her claim of being 800 sq ft), it was the fact that the “fabulous” view is right next to a parking garage in what looks like an industrial park. To me that’s what makes it a dump.

I have no idea where she lives as I’m not from Seattle, but it doesn’t look like it’s near anything within walking distance. No cafes and not even a grocery store. It would make sense to live there if she worked in that area but somehow I get the impression she only chose that apartment as it was the only place that would allow her mother to co-sign.
I found the listing, and her video(s) haven't captured the area that well.

Her building is right on the water - there is a tree-lined road in front of her building, and then the water. It's not an industrial area (full of mostly high-end apartment buildings and corporate offices) and the parking garage "thing" is actually a marina for yachts. You're right in that she isn't within walking distance of much, but it is a nice part of the city to live in. Leafy and a walking/bike trail that runs along the water is on her doorstep. Seattle is a crazy expensive city and so this is probably the best she could afford with her budget.

That’s fair. I apologize for any offense.
It's cool. I guess I'm tired of woman gained weight = pregnant? 🤔🤔🤔

That being said I find it bizarre she filmed it on her what looks like a small balcony. She literally lives by a park and lake. She couldn't film it down there?

Her little apartment in settle outfit video has some undeleted comments about her “work appropriate “ outfits.
I know I wouldn’t be caught dead in something like that anywhere near work. The girls need to be locked in work situations and I also don’t know anyone wearing blazers to work calls. My colleagues would call me out for being overdressed and then HR would call me to put my friends away. You don’t need to be flirty at work you need to be presentable.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
I can't stand her non-existing hygiene standard. Maybe because my mom is a NP and I grow up in an extremely clean household, I have slightly higher standard.

But I cringe every time I see Elle walking all around her apartment bare-booted, especially on the balcony. Just think about all the bacteria and dirt that will attach to the bottom of your feet and will be brought into the apartment...

It's totally OK to walk bare-footed indoors. It's easy to keep your floor/carpet clear. Balcony? Not so much. Even a professional cleaner can't deep clean a balcony and keep it clean.

Also i don't know if it's the lighting on the balcony or Elle has not been able to do her plastic surgery upkeep, she looks very tired and her skin is showing signs of aging.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
That work outfit video made me dislike her even more! Why can't she see that the different shades of green don't compliment each other AT ALL!! :ROFLMAO: Seriously! That fruit dress looks like she's about to enter a Fruit Ninja tournament and her granny house dress is just terrible...

No plans for the 4th? SHOCKING!!

Reactions: 6
She really looks very haggard at the moment. If she wasn't such a deeply unpleasant person, I would feel sorry for her. But...karma. 🤷‍♀️

The new video is giving me really strong The Shopping Channel vibes. Especially her strange bit about not wearing shoes

I'm just curious where she's going with her life right now? It's certainly not evident in her latest videos. So are we supposed to assume that #littlegirlboss actually got hired and is working from home legitimately? Or is this a feeble attempt to pander to the actual professional women who started watching her "content" because they could relate to her? From my experience office attire at least in the tech industry is way more casual in Seattle, even her casual friday outfits would look ridiculous and lack the style and personality that most people living in Seattle have!

Reactions: 6
Someone commented on how nobody dresses like that when working from home and she said this is just what makes her happy during the summer. She forgot to say “I don’t actually work from home, and I haven’t had a job in over a year, so I have no clue what people wear when working at an actual office or from home. I just want to look sexy on camera.” Seriously— absolutely no one I know would wear dresses like that to an office (talk about inappropriate!), let alone at home!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Besides being seen by her neighbors, it must have been a real hoot for the people at the marina parking area/on the water seeing her prance back and forth on her balcony when nobody else is there. Others must be extremely confused as to what she was doing out there. Hope she continues the "balcony" series to provide more confusion/entertainment for her neighbors and the boaters.

This is now my favorite 5 days of fashion video for the sheer hilarity of it all!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think the blue dress is just really unflattering on her it makes her look frumpy I feel like a taller willowly girl could pull it off better
Whenever there is discussion about Elle and her poor fashion choices, I always become a little paranoid. I have some of her pieces that posters rag on and wore a blue dress to work today! Essentially, I always fear that I have poor taste when I notice that I have some of the same items as Elle.

Oh well. At least I have actual friends and a stable career. Sadly, I can't truly be like Elle: "Seattle local" Doll™ with ~lawyerly~ duties as an "capsule collecting" "in house counsel" and "adjunct professor" "bistro blogger"

((If only Elle was required to use quotations whenever she lies))

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
It's cool. I guess I'm tired of woman gained weight = pregnant? 🤔🤔🤔

That being said I find it bizarre she filmed it on her what looks like a small balcony. She literally lives by a park and lake. She couldn't film it down there?
Yeah, I really didn’t mean to imply that because it looked like she’d gained weight that she was pregnant. It was more of the way the weight fell on her and the shape her stomach was making that made me question it. But I do think you’re right that it’s not fair to judge women’s bodies like that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.