Eleanor Florence Lecocq #3 Always a scammer, never a bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Rrrraaaaawwww come here my Aphrodite and let me lay in our humble milk carton bed with you"

"If things go well, I might be showing you my O face.. Oh... Oh... Oh"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
If Rick moved his life to Vancouver, I wonder if they'd still be together. Elle could still have her creature comforts, plus she'd have a man "luff of my life" by her side. Thoughts?

I feel like it depends on your quality of work. If you work hard and kick ass at your job, wearing luxury becomes part of your kicking ass personality. But if you are sloppy and lazy at work, wearing luxury is a different statement : I don't need this job, I'm rolling in cash and this is just a pasttime!
Agree completely! Ultimately how well you're perceived at work comes down to the corporate culture, and your own performance.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Dicky was a grade A creep and Chris had an overinflated ego with an awful personality. Both have them have definitely left a permanent mark on Eleanor. If she had met Joe before Chris, I think they could very well be married by now and she wouldn’t have turned into the crazy shopaholic that she is.

I doubt Joe would have married Elle no matter when they met. She just wasn't his type.

Reactions: 8
New thread before this one explodes:

@Yel @Moderator can you guys help close this one? Many thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I'm kinda jealous that Elle gets to constantly eat out in Hawaii with her mom and she's not fat. She's not skinny or anything but average weight and a bit skinny fat, but with the way she eats through Hawaii, you'd think she'd be a lot bigger.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.