Eleanor Florence Lecocq #3 Always a scammer, never a bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is nothing wrong with being a waitress. I know a couple of Harvard Grads who waitressed/ babysat after graduation to make money and they came from money as well. I think employers and boyfriends respect a hard working woman who can roll with life's punches and who can stand on her feet.
Agreed, absolutely nothing against waitressing, or anything else as a means to get by. But when you add Elle to the equation it becomes beautiful comedy and that's 100% on Elle.

Ironically enough, if she was trying to make ends meet and working hard now at any available job instead of sponging off her mother, she might actually find a guy who respects her enough to fall in love with her . . . . which is how normal people pick someone to marry.

Reactions: 8
For all Elle's privileges, she's a bit boring. If I had her money and her free time, I'd be traveling through Italy, France, Spain etc... All she does is go to Hawaii with her mom.

I don't get why she has to stay in Seattle by herself. I'd either: enjoy myself in Hawaii now with Ginette and live it up there or be in Vancouver to be looking for jobs. For God's sake, get a waitressing job / Jill job - having a blank CV when you interview is so bad. You look so spoiled.

And stop wearing luxury brands to work. You're shooting your promotion trajectory when you look like you don't need the money when you show up in a $6000 Chanel bag.
I feel like she's in Seattle because Seattle, unlike most cities, has a favorable dating ratio for women, and she probably wants to find a tech guy. It's somewhat close to Vancouver so she can go if she needs to, and she can also maintain her PNW "brand" for YouTube.

Reactions: 9
I feel like she's in Seattle because Seattle, unlike most cities, has a favorable dating ratio for women, and she probably wants to find a tech guy. It's somewhat close to Vancouver so she can go if she needs to, and she can also maintain her PNW "brand" for YouTube.
Her first youtube bf Chris was a tech guy and the most successful out of all her exes, so maybe she wants to find that again? He was also the one that upgraded her from Walmart hauls to Nordstrom so she's probably hoping for a Seattle techie to upgrade her from sad, single Eleanor to his stay-at-home, dry-bar going, wife. :sneaky:

Ah right, I almost forgot that Chris was a tech guy. Yup, she probably wants to find a Chris 2.0

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ah right, I almost forgot that Chris was a tech guy. Yup, she probably wants to find a Chris 2.0
I hope for our sake that she finds someone better looking than Chris 1.0. I can't decide who was more nauseating to look at, him or Rickets. Joe was much easier on the eyes.

Last edited:
I hope for our sake that she finds someone better looking than Chris 1.0. I can't decide who was more nauseating to look at, him or Rickets. Joe was much easier on the eyes.
Joe was a cutie. There was something oddly endearing about him. Plus I loved the way he not only stuck that knife in but gave it a little turny-turn with the way he left her. Hope he's happier now.

• Haha
Joe was a cutie. There was something oddly endearing about him. Plus I loved the way he not only stuck that knife in but gave it a little turny-turn with the way he left her. Hope he's happier now.
Poor Smelley's swamp adventures and current predicament are definitely collateral damage from that breakup...she really should've locked Joe down. I actually enjoyed most of the videos from that era other than her constant smirk in everything, and vlogmas was quite fun as well. How the mighty have fallen.

Assuming Emilie is the way she seems, I wouldn't be surprised at a #Joengagement by vlogmas. Eleanor's gonna freak out and I predict we'll start seeing a combo of low cut tube tops + short skirts and a belly ring in her new "5 outfits for WFH" series. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Poor Smelley's swamp adventures and current predicament are definitely collateral damage from that breakup...she really should've locked Joe down. I actually enjoyed most of the videos from that era other than her constant smirk in everything, and vlogmas was quite fun as well. How the mighty have fallen.

Assuming Emilie is the way she seems, I wouldn't be surprised at a #Joengagement by vlogmas. Eleanor's gonna freak out and I predict we'll start seeing a combo of low cut tube tops + short skirts and a belly ring in her new "5 outfits for WFH" series. :ROFLMAO:
I, for one, await the big announcement of the Nouvelle Pearl Belly Ring line with equal amounts of delight and terror.

• Haha
Agreed, absolutely nothing against waitressing, or anything else as a means to get by. But when you add Elle to the equation it becomes beautiful comedy and that's 100% on Elle.

Ironically enough, if she was trying to make ends meet and working hard now at any available job instead of sponging off her mother, she might actually find a guy who respects her enough to fall in love with her . . . . which is how normal people pick someone to marry.
Agreed. Isn't it the waitresses who always get the guy in the Hallmark movies anyway?

I have huge respect for hardworking people; moreso when it's a demanding job like cleaning or waitressing.

Her first youtube bf Chris was a tech guy and the most successful out of all her exes, so maybe she wants to find that again? He was also the one that upgraded her from Walmart hauls to Nordstrom so she's probably hoping for a Seattle techie to upgrade her from sad, single Eleanor to his stay-at-home, dry-bar going, wife. :sneaky:
I watched this a while back, and here she mentions that he's the one who wanted to go to the outlets. So if nothing else, he's maybe the one of her boyfriends who was the least likely to try to curb her shopping:

And stop wearing luxury brands to work. You're shooting your promotion trajectory when you look like you don't need the money when you show up in a $6000 Chanel bag.
While I know women can like handbags/fashion and take their work seriously, sadly there are still a lot of people who don't necessarily think that way. It's not fair that people are judged by their appearance, but it's a reality, and I'd rather be remembered or noticed because of the quality of my work than the logo on my accessories. I'd be interested to know how it is in more creative fields, if maybe the opposite is true, and there's an actual benefit from having a distinct style.

Agreed. Isn't it the waitresses who always get the guy in the Hallmark movies anyway?

I have huge respect for hardworking people; moreso when it's a demanding job like cleaning or waitressing.
Meanwhile Elle, in her prime, hired peasants to wash her hair for her . . .

Elle, watch your Hallmark movies again. Take notes, hun. Your writers keep getting your story 'wrong' because you're the villain.

• Haha
I don't think anyone on this thread would even mention having poor fashion choices or being jobless (so many people have had the recent misfortune of losing their jobs because of the pandemic), IF ONLY Eleanor were a likeable person. The snottier and more narcissistically she behaves, the more she opens herself up to all kinds of criticism. And don't even get me started on the pretentiousness and the lies.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I watched this a while back, and here she mentions that he's the one who wanted to go to the outlets. So if nothing else, he's maybe the one of her boyfriends who was the least likely to try to curb her shopping:

While I know women can like handbags/fashion and take their work seriously, sadly there are still a lot of people who don't necessarily think that way. It's not fair that people are judged by their appearance, but it's a reality, and I'd rather be remembered or noticed because of the quality of my work than the logo on my accessories. I'd be interested to know how it is in more creative fields, if maybe the opposite is true, and there's an actual benefit from having a distinct style.
Rickets is just horrifyingly weird but Chris was really snotty and a real piece of work. He was also quite mean to Elle during the little glimpses we've caught of him in her vlogs (he refused to be on camera so we'd only hear his voice or caught glimpses of his face but he would do things like shove her arm away, or talk to her like she's a total moron). He also seemed to have a really high opinion of himself, constantly wore stupid scarves (is he the inspo for Nouvelle Apparel?), so I'm not surprised he didn't mind her spending (hell, he probably made rude comments to her about where she shopped, hence the complete upgrade in her lifestyle and spending after they went out for a while).

You can imagine how surprised we all were when we discovered that he was pretty ugly and looked quite short on top of his awful personality. They also had nothing in common. Elle has a lot of issues but it's hard to see what she saw in Chris, other than the money.

Reactions: 10
Rickets is just horrifyingly weird but Chris was really snotty and a real piece of work. He was also quite mean to Elle during the little glimpses we've caught of him in her vlogs (he refused to be on camera so we'd only hear his voice or caught glimpses of his face but he would do things like shove her arm away, or talk to her like she's a total moron). He also seemed to have a really high opinion of himself, constantly wore stupid scarves (is he the inspo for Nouvelle Apparel?), so I'm not surprised he didn't mind her spending (hell, he probably made rude comments to her about where she shopped, hence the complete upgrade in her lifestyle and spending after they went out for a while).

You can imagine how surprised we all were when we discovered that he was pretty ugly and looked quite short on top of his awful personality. They also had nothing in common. Elle has a lot of issues but it's hard to see what she saw in Chris, other than the money.
Not to defend Chris or anything but she was pretty good at acting like a total moron in her vids in his era.

Also, yeah . . . . she saw the money. End of story. That's all she needed to see.

• Haha
Not to defend Chris or anything but she was pretty good at acting like a total moron in her vids in his era.

Also, yeah . . . . she saw the money. End of story. That's all she needed to see.
...there's a lid for every pot. I guess it worked for the two of them...until he kicked her out within half a year, and after she spent money redecorating his place. 🤪

Reactions: 4
...there's a lid for every pot. I guess it worked for the two of them...until he kicked her out within half a year, and after she spent money redecorating his place. 🤪
Well, he realized he was about to come into more money, and that was going to buy him younger and hotter than Elle.

As much as we all love watching her circle the drain, I really hope she manages to find a guy who will actually love her and not flee, trade up, or tune out . . .

• Sad

I thought she wasn't acting. She just IS a moron 😂
But that Chris guy was a huge as*hole in his own right. If someone talked to me the way he spoke to Smelle, I'd have been out the door in no time. I detest disrespectful people.

Reactions: 7
Has girlboss given up on her bi-weekly updates? She's been sloppy ever since the move to Florida but now that she's settled down in one place, and she isn't working, why isn't she updating more regularly? She did better during Joe era even with a full-time job, her dodgy business, and cucking and pleasing a man.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I feel like it depends on your quality of work. If you work hard and kick ass at your job, wearing luxury becomes part of your kicking ass personality. But if you are sloppy and lazy at work, wearing luxury is a different statement : I don't need this job, I'm rolling in cash and this is just a pasttime!

I thought she wasn't acting. She just IS a moron 😂
But that Chris guy was a huge as*hole in his own right. If someone talked to me the way he spoke to Smelle, I'd have been out the door in no time. I detest disrespectful people.
TBH Joe is the only 'normal' guy Elle has ever dated. If any of my friends were to date a guy like Rick or Chris, I'll risk the friendship and ask them to run run run.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
TBH Joe is the only 'normal' guy Elle has ever dated. If any of my friends were to date a guy like Rick or Chris, I'll risk the friendship and ask them to run run run.
Dicky was a grade A creep and Chris had an overinflated ego with an awful personality. Both have them have definitely left a permanent mark on Eleanor. If she had met Joe before Chris, I think they could very well be married by now and she wouldn’t have turned into the crazy shopaholic that she is.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.