Eleanor Florence Lecocq #3 Always a scammer, never a bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has girlboss given up on her bi-weekly updates? She's been sloppy ever since the move to Florida but now that she's settled down in one place, and she isn't working, why isn't she updating more regularly? She did better during Joe era even with a full-time job, her dodgy business, and cucking and pleasing a man.
Because she has nothing to update.
No Job. No friend. No man. Nothing.

If she was smart she would ask her audience what they want to see? And save the list.
But she knows better than anyone.
Someone asked her 3 or 4 weeks ago a collection bag update video on her Instagram, well where is this video's?

Reactions: 10
Watched Rickett’s video and the head bobbing and chair rocking gave me motion sickness.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Because she has nothing to update.
No Job. No friend. No man. Nothing.

If she was smart she would ask her audience what they want to see? And save the list.
But she knows better than anyone.
Someone asked her 3 or 4 weeks ago a collection bag update video on her Instagram, well where is this video's?
Actually a lot of Youtubers have no full-time job outside of youtube, don't showcase their friends or romantic partners, and they can generate good content. Sometimes I wonder if Elle just doesn't care anymore, and only updates occasionally because she wants to use her platform to shill her pearls and scarves.

She was quite busy and good with updates during Joe era because she wanted to show off her "aspirational lifestyle" but I don't think she really enjoys creating content anymore. I agree that not having a job and man is probably making her a bit depressed though. Pretty sad because she's been on youtube for so long and it could've really gone somewhere if she put in a bit more effort.

Reactions: 9
Actually a lot of Youtubers have no full-time job outside of youtube, don't showcase their friends or romantic partners, and they can generate good content. Sometimes I wonder if Elle just doesn't care anymore, and only updates occasionally because she wants to use her platform to shill her pearls and scarves.

She was quite busy and good with updates during Joe era because she wanted to show off her "aspirational lifestyle" but I don't think she really enjoys creating content anymore. I agree that not having a job and man is probably making her a bit depressed though. Pretty sad because she's been on youtube for so long and it could've really gone somewhere if she put in a bit more effort.
^THIS^

Although I understand people using YouTube as a platform to initially promote their businesses (because its an easy built-in audience), Elle hasn't taken the time to develop her brand outside of this platform. Did she ever attend a jewelers summit? A small business owners' conference? Her ritzy, urban professional era was a good springboard for her merch because people affiliate "lifestyles" with brands. I remember during Joe-era Vlogmas, she'd be carrying overflowing HUGE tote bags of orders almost every day. But now that she no longer has the optics of that "lifestyle," I wonder how much it has impacted her sales. 🤔

Elle has made it so that her businesses and her YouTube channel are inextricably linked. That's why I think despite her seeming disinterest in her channel, I don't think she'll be leaving YouTube anytime soon.

^THIS^

Although I understand people using YouTube as a platform to initially promote their businesses (because its an easy built-in audience), Elle hasn't taken the time to develop her brand outside of this platform. Did she ever attend a jewelers summit? A small business owners' conference? Her ritzy, urban professional era was a good springboard for her merch because people affiliate "lifestyles" with brands. I remember during Joe-era Vlogmas, she'd be carrying overflowing HUGE tote bags of orders almost every day. But now that she no longer has the optics of that "lifestyle," I wonder how much it has impacted her sales. 🤔

Elle has made it so that her businesses and her YouTube channel are inextricably linked. That's why I think despite her seeming disinterest in her channel, I don't think she'll be leaving YouTube anytime soon.
Who cares? Girlboss will just buy more subscribers and views. I’m surprised no one’s called her out on this on her socials. She’s delusional to think no one can see through her BS. I don’t even think she announced a winner for the kiss lash set.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
oh. my. god. I watched Ricklet’s video on words cause you guys made me curious. What the hell was that? He clearly doesn’t realize that in conversation and informal writing it is perfectly acceptable to use ‘who’ instead of ‘whom’ and to answer that you are ‘good’. But he’s so pedantic he has to make a whole video about those soon to be outdated grammar rules. And his pronunciation of ‘Ferrari” was absolute cringe!!! Not to mention his head bobbing and greasy face and hair. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
oh. my. god. I watched Ricklet’s video on words cause you guys made me curious. What the hell was that? He clearly doesn’t realize that in conversation and informal writing it is perfectly acceptable to use ‘who’ instead of ‘whom’ and to answer that you are ‘good’. But he’s so pedantic he has to make a whole video about those soon to be outdated grammar rules. And his pronunciation of ‘Ferrari” was absolute cringe!!! Not to mention his head bobbing and greasy face and hair. 🤢
They need Dry-bar, because girl boss and Dickles are both allergic to washing their own hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
^THIS^

I think the lifestyle change and lack of videos have definitely impacted sales. Sales must have slowed down a lot on the scarf line of business as she had no new collection of colours this spring (and in the past she has always done a spring/summer and fall/winter release).

I think the lifestyle change and lack of videos have definitely impacted sales. Sales must have slowed down a lot on the scarf line of business as she had no new collection of colours this spring (and in the past she has always done a spring/summer and fall/winter release).
She doesn't really design or manufacture anything (literallly outsources everything to Nepal) and she literally just picks colors for the scarfs, which are a solid color with no design. The only people who would buy from her are people who like and admire her (aka. Youtube fans). And given her lifestyle changes and mediocre updates recently, it's not a surprise sales have slowed.

Reactions: 5
Methinks her next video will have a segment in which Elle soliloquizes that her viewers “have kept her so busy with all those orders and she’s so thankful and happy they’re enjoying their purchases from her line of luxury, handmade freshwater akoya fine jewelry and luxury, oversized cashmere shawls that support small, family-owned businesses she partners with in Nepal”.

Just to prove us wrong about her nonexistent sales.

• Haha
Methinks her next video will have a segment in which Elle soliloquizes that her viewers “have kept her so busy with all those orders and she’s so thankful and happy they’re enjoying their purchases from her line of luxury, handmade freshwater akoya fine jewelry and luxury, oversized cashmere shawls that support small, family-owned businesses she partners with in Nepal”.

Just to prove us wrong about her nonexistent sales.
Your avatar...lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well, I'm definitely gonna have nightmares tonight. :ROFLMAO:

@LetThemEatLipstick, we're the golden couple :cool::m

View attachment 191603View attachment 191604
Ever seen those clips on Animal Planet of wild birds’ mating rituals where the male bird does his spasmatic dance in circles around the female, and the female locks eye-contact and gyrates at the male bird?

I’ll start bobbing my head to the beat of “Ice Ice Baby”, and you squish your arms together and match your boob shimmies to the rhythm.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ever seen those clips on Animal Planet of wild birds’ mating rituals where the male bird does his spasmatic dance in circles around the female, and the female locks eye-contact and gyrates at the male bird?

I’ll start bobbing my head to the beat of “Ice Ice Baby”, and you squish your arms together and match your boob shimmies to the rhythm.
I just imagined them doing the dance. This is beyond hilarious 😂

• Haha

“Bunny, there’s nothing I do better than shimmying my jugs in tight, low cut tops with my greasy hair. 🥰 Except cucking guud pasta and scamming innocent residents of Seattle, all of which shows how European and exotic I am. #girlboss #yallarejealoushaters #reallawyernotstarbucksworker ”:m

• Haha
“Bunny, there’s nothing I do better than shimmying my jugs in tight, low cut tops with my greasy hair. 🥰 Except cucking guud pasta and scamming innocent residents of Seattle, all of which shows how European and exotic I am. #girlboss #yallarejealoushaters #reallawyernotstarbucksworker ”:m
#heirloom #mommypaysmyrent #makeitrainwithparmesan

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ugh. Sorry guys, I can't bring myself to watch Dickles' video. But you all have described everything perfectly, I can picture it in my mind.

Can you imagine Eleanor having to "do the horizontal tango" with him? LOL. Just the thought of it... maybe her mom was right. She did have to go through some really trying times. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And...my new avatar is from 9:11 of this video:

She has a really weird habit of flaring her nostrils excessively like that (apparently, when she chews hard food?).

• Haha
This video both had me rofl and also made me feel like I was being watched by hidden cameras.
He is such a perv. I bet he started masturbating to Elle’s Instagram with a pair of used gym socks and B&BW shower gel stolen from a ladies’ locker room before he slid into her DMs.
Feh-LAAAAHH-LEEEE (Ferrari).
Ughhhh...

ETA: He and Elle are PERFECT for each other. Why, oh why, did they have to break up 😭?! They more than deserve each other! I would have loved to see what their offspring would have looked/behaved like 😭😭😭 What did we do to deserve being deprived of this joy? 😭 I’m actually serious. I wish they would have gone through with the marriage.
Omg, your new avitar is hysterical!! 😭😭
Also, I agree 💯 percent about Eleanor Lecocq & Rick T. Miller being perfect for each other — their over inflated egos and the pretentious word salad garbage they spew should be confined to one household (preferably in the podunk village of Winter Springs, Florida). Maybe love (ie; desperation) will bring these two crazy dolts back together again. 🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.