Eleanor Florence Lecocq #10 Cummings and Goings of the Super Leg-Spreader of Seattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm voting for #4

Reactions: 8
I’m very torn between 3 and 4. I’ll pick #4 if she still lives on Bainsbridge by the time of finishing our next thread, For now I’m going with #3

Reactions: 9
I vote for no. 3

Reactions: 4
All vets recommend that you don’t put a cats food and water in the same room as their litter box. It’s unhygienic and it pisses the cats off. She’s a f*cking clown and terrible pet owner.

Reactions: 12
I vote #3

Reactions: 4
#3 so that a man smart enough to google her before dating sees this in the search results

Reactions: 9
#4 please!

Also, a very brief comment re the front hall/coat closet situation. If you have ever been to Seattle, you will know that even if it is mild there, it rains. A lot. Your front hall is invariably going to be filled with dripping coats, umbrellas and muddy shoes. In other words, no way in h*ll that living room is going to stay clean.

Reactions: 8
I vote for 4 or 1. 4 is my first pick.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.