Eleanor Florence #6 Lawyer no more, pines for days of Joe yore, poor life choices galore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are some other gossip sites? I'm down to start threads on her elsewhere to bump her down in Google.
@aol mentioned Discord but it never shows up in Google search. Good ones are blogspot as you mentioned and maybe Reddit?

Also I never had an account on there and can't for the life of me get that website to load, but for those of you who do have access and an account on GG, I think it'll help a lot to bump that thread a couple times a week so it doesn't fall down in search too much.

Did she purchase fake YouTube subscribers again? My she doesn’t learn, does she?
I love that youtube keeps removing her fake subs LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There's Gossip Bakery and I believe someone mentioned Reddit. I tried searching Elle and all variations on there, but couldn't find anything. Could someone please point me in the right direction if Elle already has a subredit?

@aol mentioned Discord but it never shows up in Google search. Good ones are blogspot as you mentioned and maybe Reddit?

Also I never had an account on there and can't for the life of me get that website to load, but for those of you who do have access and an account on GG, I think it'll help a lot to bump that thread a couple times a week so it doesn't fall down in search too much.

I love that youtube keeps removing her fake subs LOL
I might have to try and bump GG a bit. There were some gems in there!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Is there a reason why people throw their money away to buy bots? I never understood it since sites do clutter cleanups, losing the followers people bought in the process. Elle has been trying to cultivate a charitable public persona as of late with her Nouvelle associated "donations." The real truth is that she uses her disposable income for bots. It's clear that her view count and comment engagement is slowing down. The way I see it, Elle has two options if she wants to continue YouTube. Improve her content, increase output, ramp up engagement with fans, and accept that there will be more stuff to criticize. Second option is to post less, continue the boring content, and delete/block people until she loses all of her fans. Putting my money on option 2.

Did she say she was reading about gems in her video? Somehow I must’ve missed it. 🤣 You’re absolutely right that her followers most likely don’t have the spending power to invest in fine jewelry. I’m not saying this to be condescending, btw; most of the jewelry I buy for myself is costume level. I would assume that anyone who has that kind of money wouldn’t be buying from Elle but from places like Van Cleef & Arpels or Mikimoto. Even then, though, the artisans I’ve bought from went to trade school to learn their craft, not from some dinky internship from high school and certainly not from a book. If she’s not going to take courses at the GIA, she should at least look into that.

It was in reference to one of the comments she made on Instagram. 😂 Someone commented she is changing the direction of her channel and Elle denies this is the case.
To pivot IS to change direction lol!!! OMG I just can't with her bullshit semantics!! For me, this is the kind of stuff that makes me want to call her out even MORE.

This may sound harsh, but I really hate insecure people who can't own up to it even in the smallest way. Having insecureties is totally normal, we're all human. But needing to tell lies to yourself and others to cover them up only makes them more apparent over time, then you've spent so much time burying them instead of working on them. In my opinion, the repercussions are far worse by doing this, people won't trust the things you say anymore when the lies don't add up, you lose credibility and then start to become more and more unhinged because of this vicious cycle!

Yeah it seems like a waste to go to law school and take the bar if all you really wanted to do was craft beads and start a business. But if that's what it took to realize that's what she wanted to do she should feel proud that she's figured it out and is moving in a new direction that makes her happy. Even if it's just for now, maybe she'll miss the corporate setting and want to go back to it eventually. And if she's happy keeping a toe in law with her part-time teaching - cool just be confident enough to say so! Cloaking all of this in the desire to keep things private and calling questions about things she's freely shared in the past online-bullying is absolutely ridiculous. She really needs to practice accountability!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
There's Gossip Bakery and I believe someone mentioned Reddit. I tried searching Elle and all variations on there, but couldn't find anything. Could someone please point me in the right direction if Elle already has a subredit?

I might have to try and bump GG a bit. There were some gems in there!
there is a few subreddits about Elle and Ricks break up

Reactions: 6
there is a few subreddits about Elle and Ricks break up
I think there is one post, but no subreddit. Not sure our Smelley head is important enough to get an entire subreddit. 🤣

I’m ambivalent in regards to posting about her on that beauty guru subreddit because it might help attract more deluded fans/views/unnecessary attention. I think we should bump up GG and gossip bakery.

And of course, maintain tattle. 😎

Aaand the Board Admin contact has been disabled and it won't accept my (accurate) user name. Blasted site!
yes ha I menat a post rather than a whole subreddit, although thanks for posting that cringe worthy photo of Elle and the love of her life.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh how I wish Rick would show up here....
I am saddened to see that you ladies continue to engage in malicious back-fence talk regarding those with whom you are not acquainted. Even though Elle and I have gone our separate ways, you will not hear me say a negative sentiment about Elle. A real man never speaks ill of a past lover, and my heart will always say merci beaucoup 🐾 to Elle for those passionate, tender nights in New Orleans and Nashville. In the end, my disciplined, minimalist approach to life, spurning shallow material pursuits like money and career to devote my life to empowering and lifting up humanity, proved difficult for Elle. But this is completely understandable, as most people cannot handle the demands of such a life, and as rivers may diverge, so we did, naturally and beautifully. As the great John Ruskin once said, “A man is one whose body has been trained to be the ready servant of his mind; whose passions are trained to be the servants of his will; who enjoys the beautiful, loves truth, hates wrong, loves to do good, and respects others as himself.” I live by this credo on a daily basis, pushing my mind and my body to their limits. While your fallacies ad ignorantiam do provide me a source of mirth, I would venture that your time would be better spent among your community. For example, I recently played tennis with 80 year old men in my community. You might say, "Rick, you're only doing so because you have no friends your own age." But in fact, I did so because as a community leader and ethics professor, I belong to my community, and therefore it is my duty to guide, edify and enlighten all people, regardless of age. And so, I would encourage you all to set aside the petty, frivolous subjects of internet discussion and instead do good, for only then can you find true happiness.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I think there is one post, but no subreddit. Not sure our Smelley head is important enough to get an entire subreddit. 🤣

I’m ambivalent in regards to posting about her on that beauty guru subreddit because it might help attract more deluded fans/views/unnecessary attention. I think we should bump up GG and gossip bakery.

And of course, maintain tattle. 😎
I remember reading somewhere that someone tried to start a subreddit about Smelle but it got taken down because she was deemed too small of a Youtuber.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wrote a post in the BeautyGuruChatter subreddit - didn't try to create an Elle subreddit - and the post was removed, with the moderators claiming that Elle wasn't well known enough. Yet she is well known enough to have her own post with thousands of views and over 200 comments?

Seems like the only reason Elle got her own post on that subreddit was because of the insanity of it all - being dumped by Rick right after Christmas, him sharing it on Instagram, and then Gurugossip ladies exposing Elle to everyone on Reddit.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wrote a post in the BeautyGuruChatter subreddit - didn't try to create an Elle subreddit - and the post was removed, with the moderators claiming that Elle wasn't well known enough. Yet she is well known enough to have her own post with thousands of views and over 200 comments?

Seems like the only reason Elle got her own post on that subreddit was because of the insanity of it all - being dumped by Rick right after Christmas, him sharing it on Instagram, and then Gurugossip ladies exposing Elle to everyone on Reddit.
him getting in there first was classic

• Haha
him getting in there first was classic
To quote a random redditor, "I can't believe he fired her on Instagram...Savage." :ROFLMAO:

I am saddened to see that you ladies continue to engage in malicious back-fence talk regarding those with whom you are not acquainted. Even though Elle and I have gone our separate ways, you will not hear me say a negative sentiment about Elle. A real man never speaks ill of a past lover, and my heart will always say merci beaucoup 🐾 to Elle for those passionate, tender nights in New Orleans and Nashville. In the end, my disciplined, minimalist approach to life, spurning shallow material pursuits like money and career to devote my life to empowering and lifting up humanity, proved difficult for Elle. But this is completely understandable, as most people cannot handle the demands of such a life, and as rivers may diverge, so we did, naturally and beautifully. As the great John Ruskin once said, “A man is one whose body has been trained to be the ready servant of his mind; whose passions are trained to be the servants of his will; who enjoys the beautiful, loves truth, hates wrong, loves to do good, and respects others as himself.” I live by this credo on a daily basis, pushing my mind and my body to their limits. While your fallacies ad ignorantiam do provide me a source of mirth, I would venture that your time would be better spent among your community. For example, I recently played tennis with 80 year old men in my community. You might say, "Rick, you're only doing so because you have no friends your own age." But in fact, I did so because as a community leader and ethics professor, I belong to my community, and therefore it is my duty to guide, edify and enlighten all people, regardless of age. And so, I would encourage you all to set aside the petty, frivolous subjects of internet discussion and instead do good, for only then can you find true happiness.
This might be my favorite post on this entire thread. 💀💀💀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I personally think creating a subreddit for Elle may unfortunately only send more naïve followers her way, esp since most people on reddit probably don't know who she is and will probably go check her out. And some are likely gullible enough to believe her false narrative.
We may be better off just gaining more traction with gossip threads.

I remember from the reddit post from dean or whoever that complained about her scam, but then multiple redditors defended it by saying that she is a local since she's currently there :cautious:

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.