Eleanor Florence #6 Lawyer no more, pines for days of Joe yore, poor life choices galore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wut happened to her eyebrow...?
looks like she forgot to pencil it in

I agree with you ladies, she has no style. She dresses like she's still in 2012.

View attachment 250339

Don't even get me started on jeans that look like JEGGINGS. Those flats are from Chanel and cost hundreds of $ but look basic AF. The handbag is ridiculous. It's too small for her frame (same goes for that hideous pink Business Affinity Chanel bag that Smelle adores). The t-shirt is pulled almost to the floor.
I swear even if you gave Smelle a Hermes Birkin bag, she'd still wear it with such an atrocious outfit that you'd never associate the bag with understated elegance again 😂 Although, since it's a favorite purse of Kardashian women, is it elegant anymore? 🤣
with all her money and lack of awareness, she should hire a stylist, if its good enough for Sophie Sophet.
plus that good give her much needed content, plus she could link everything she tried on, dollar, dollar Elle

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I remember clearly how she lashed out at people telling them they were making 'unkind allegations' and sending passive aggressive heart emojis 🤮
Those passive aggressive heart emojis really gross me out. I can even see her smirky face while responding to ‘negative’ comments with the heart emoji and thinking she’s handling it so well and with so much class.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Those passive aggressive heart emojis really gross me out. I can even see her smirky face while responding to ‘negative’ comments with the heart emoji and thinking she’s handling it so well and with so much class.
she didn't heart emoji a recent comment that said her recent video was basically just another advert for her collection.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Funny that she buys the 'Homesick' candle for Seattle. I think the idea of a 'homesick' candle is it lets you have the scents of a home you left. She didn't grab one for Vancouver, Florida, Hawaii, or even one of her many European 'homelands'

• Haha
Reactions: 7
she didn't heart emoji a recent comment that said her recent video was basically just another advert for her collection.
I don’t see this comment 🤔

Guess Smelley faux face faux personality Florence has been deleting comments as per usual.

Reactions: 4
She just has to let her cat hang out on an unprotected balcony of a high rise building...
32E8F678-5E46-4DA6-ACD8-464A9945A1A7.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
LOL I love that the print of the view from Joe's apartment is still hanging in there, right in front of her "work desk." :ROFLMAO:

Smelley is a masochist for sure. That's got to be the most unpleasant reminder ever.

• Haha
I love that she values being in the same country as her mother so much that she hasn't seen Ginette The Piggybank since February or March 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I love that she values being in the same country as her mother so much that she hasn't seen Ginette The Piggybank since February or March 😂😂😂
She got a new MacBook too. I wanna say she got it when she first arrived in Seattle?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I hope both Joe and Chris get married in 2021 so Smelle can stare at her tacky Vancouver print and cry herself to sleep every night from then on.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I hope both Joe and Chris get married in 2021 so Smelle can stare at her tacky Vancouver print and cry herself to sleep every night from then on.
Joe’s new girl seems great and is a real, practicing lawyer whose works in a very important/socially conscious field. She’s also naturally pretty and seems low-key. I hope they end up together. 👏

Reactions: 15
She just has to let her cat hang out on an unprotected balcony of a high rise building...
View attachment 251165
She has done it many, many, many times. People including myself have pointed this out before multiple times on this tread.

ELLE, IF YOU ARE READING THIS AND TAKING ALL OF OUR ADVICE (moving to Seattle to manhunt, donate to charity etc), PLEASE KEEP YOUR CATS INDOORS FOR GOD'S SAKE.

She has done it many, many, many times. People including myself have pointed this out before multiple times on this tread.

ELLE, IF YOU ARE READING THIS AND TAKING ALL OF OUR ADVICE (moving to Seattle to manhunt, donate to charity etc), PLEASE KEEP YOUR CATS INDOORS FOR GOD'S SAKE.
We still need to see PROOF of her so called “donations” and “giveaways!”

Reactions: 4
LOL I love that the print of the view from Joe's apartment is still hanging in there, right in front of her "work desk." :ROFLMAO:

Smelley is a masochist for sure. That's got to be the most unpleasant reminder ever.
If she ever ends up having kids, she will pass that print on to them and the entire family will be told it is an 'heirloom piece'.

• Haha
I don't even get why she got that print made -- the view from the apartment wasn't breathtaking. It was nice, but not nice enough to replace a professional photo of the city.

If she wanted a print to remember her time in Vancouver, a photo of the Nordstrom fitting room or Joe's wallet would make much more sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don't even get why she got that print made -- the view from the apartment wasn't breathtaking. It was nice, but not nice enough to replace a professional photo of the city.

If she wanted a print to remember her time in Vancouver, a photo of the Nordstrom fitting room or Joe's wallet would make much more sense.
In her #breakupmas video, near the end, we see that Elle and Joe redecorated their balcony/patio. Joe pans the camera to show the view that’s evidently in Elle’s print. He made a comment about how the day is perfect weather-wise and that there are so many people and their pets playing in park. Elle was always one to appreciate the view from afar but never take part in it. So sad for Joe cause you could tell he’d rather be in the park than cooped up in Elle’s (ivory) tower.

That print is probably her version of a vision board. She wakes up every morning after chanting self-affirmations and mantras in the mirror (“I’m a lawyer. I’m a fashion designer. I’m a photographer. I’m a superstar.”) before turning to her print, heavily salivating like a wolf, and thinking “the next man I snag is going to (at minimum) give me this view.” It’s either this or bust. She then proceeds to practice her smug smirks in the mirror, then her eye widening exercises (because her suitors won’t be turned on by a smirk hidden behind a mask), a couple practice rounds of her 80s mom-style twisty dance moves, all I n preparation for her date(s) that evening.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
In her #breakupmas video, near the end, we see that Elle and Joe redecorated their balcony/patio. Joe pans the camera to show the view that’s evidently in Elle’s print. He made a comment about how the day is perfect weather-wise and that there are so many people and their pets playing in park. Elle was always one to appreciate the view from afar but never take part in it. So sad for Joe cause you could tell he’d rather be in the park than cooped up in Elle’s (ivory) tower.

That print is probably her version of a vision board. She wakes up every morning after chanting self-affirmations and mantras in the mirror (“I’m a lawyer. I’m a fashion designer. I’m a photographer. I’m a superstar.”) before turning to her print, heavily salivating like a wolf, and thinking “the next man I snag is going to (at minimum) give me this view.” It’s either this or bust. She then proceeds to practice her smug smirks in the mirror, then her eye widening exercises (because her suitors won’t be turned on by a smirk hidden behind a mask), a couple practice rounds of her 80s mom-style twisty dance moves, all I n preparation for her date(s) that evening.
💀 at that description of Smelle getting ready each day.

Eleanor Florence completely squandered the opportunities she was given. She grew up in a great country with a loving and financially secure mother who gave her every access to a good education and work opportunities, and yet she’s a 30 something unemployed woman living off mommy and never made use of her multiple degrees. Her day to day job is looking for a wealthy man to take advantage of while scamming young women and older Karens who don’t know that she’s a liar who resells shoddy goods at exorbitant prices. Eleonore Florence preaches feminism and a successful independent woman narrative, and yet she’s a desperate gold digger with pounds of cake up, Botox/fillers, and plastic surgery (which she still won’t admit to to this day). I honestly have zero respect for this chick at this point because she’s proven again and again that this is exactly who she is and she won’t ever change.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.