Eleanor Florence #6 Lawyer no more, pines for days of Joe yore, poor life choices galore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pouting like a moron:

Screenshot_20200919_103911.jpg

Why microblade your eyebrows if you love to create medieval no-eyebrow effect in Photoshop?

Screenshot_20200919_104007.jpg

Sending a smirk to heaven. Classic Smelleonore Florence.

Screenshot_20200919_103944.jpg

And finally, she couldn't proofread her word salad, there had to be some mistake:

Screenshot_20200919_104111.jpg

McCarthy Tetrault dodged a bullet by never retaining her after articling. If she can't be arsed throughly checking texts for her own business website, I dread to think what's her attitude towards clients' documentation.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Must admit I am a little disappointed.

I was hoping for an origin story of the new animal print line where she talks about how she ventured to the far corners of the continent in search of a life where she didn't have to get up and go to work in the morning but could still eat gourmet food and spend thousands on clothes, candles, furniture, and shoes.

She did not find that in Florida, but she did find a deep appreciation for the wetlands and all its wonder. She brought a piece of the beautiful wilderness home with her in the form of her cat and while reflecting on things in her True(tm) home in Seattle, she realized serendipitously that she didn't need to move so far away to find someone to give her what she wanted. She already had that person in her life; her Mom.

The animal print line is a celebration of Ginette, who for the last year has picked up the tab while Elle ate gourmet food and spent thousands on clothes, candles, furniture, and shoes. Bonne chance mon cheri!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
RBG passes away, a legal giant, someone women in the legal world have grow up admiring...and all Elle can contribute are some nitwit quotes that do not even speak to the weight RBG carried and her legacy.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I thought she just emphasized that she can "speak" French? I haven't really heard her talk about France or super Parisian things like honeybeephilosophy. Ginette seems super fluent in French, which is one of the official languages in Belgium. I guess I don't understand this comment...
I don’t know about that quote @svdwoodsen referenced specifically, but Elle has casually mentioned being French before. I only remember because I always thought she was just Belgian and I thought she was being ignorant when she kept referencing her French roots...because as you said, there are several Belgians who speak French and only French. It wasn’t until some vlogmas or about me video she mentioned her dad being French and living somewhere in Switzerland. It’s weird Elle takes pride in that considering her father wanted nothing to do with her and she doesn’t even travel to France often (has she ever been???).

In any case, Elle is just as European as any other white North American. 🙄 She just doesn’t like referring to herself as just Canadian (or Canadienne 😂).

Also, I gag at the leopard print scarf...channeling Peggy Bundy from Married with Children, y’all.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I still haven't watched any of her videos (only keeping up with this thread) but did she come out with that scarf bc of Sammy? Didn't she once wax lyrical that she rescued Sammy the Suburban Leopard or some bullshit nonsense like that? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought she just emphasized that she can "speak" French? I haven't really heard her talk about France or super Parisian things like honeybeephilosophy. Ginette seems super fluent in French, which is one of the official languages in Belgium. I guess I don't understand this comment...
She often talks about how she’s French and that’s why she likes/does things/speaks a certain way. @juliezz and I both referenced one vlogmas vid in the previous page about how she suggested she had a French accent in English because Ginette’s accent “is French, like mine” (she doesn’t have an accent in English unless you mean her lisp and Ginette said she barely speaks French and only until she’s five) and how Ginette looks more Italian (and by extension less French) than her because she has naturally dark hair (that Elle emphasized was darker than hers), that was all just from one video. Even though her French dad has never been part of her life, she continues to identify with him and his culture and that felt strange to a lot of us. She was born in the US and brought up in Canada. Hardly “French” and “foreign” as she often claims.

Reactions: 5
Must admit I am a little disappointed.

I was hoping for an origin story of the new animal print line where she talks about how she ventured to the far corners of the continent in search of a life where she didn't have to get up and go to work in the morning but could still eat gourmet food and spend thousands on clothes, candles, furniture, and shoes.

She did not find that in Florida, but she did find a deep appreciation for the wetlands and all its wonder. She brought a piece of the beautiful wilderness home with her in the form of her cat and while reflecting on things in her True(tm) home in Seattle, she realized serendipitously that she didn't need to move so far away to find someone to give her what she wanted. She already had that person in her life; her Mom.

The animal print line is a celebration of Ginette, who for the last year has picked up the tab while Elle ate gourmet food and spent thousands on clothes, candles, furniture, and shoes. Bonne chance mon cheri!
She thought she found wilderness in Rick - his hairy chest and Indiana Jones outfits. But as he swift clipped out of her life, she realized his passion for befriending retirees and Instagram caption word salad couldn't beat her passion for the lovely shade of green as displayed on US dollars.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
RBG passes away, a legal giant, someone women in the legal world have grow up admiring...and all Elle can contribute are some nitwit quotes that do not even speak to the weight RBG carried and her legacy.
She can't contribute anything more because Legally Blonde is the extent of her legal inspiration!

I'm not surprised at all that she enjoys waking up in a pretend store that she's created in her bedroom! She's so immature!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She often talks about how she’s French and that’s why she likes/does things/speaks a certain way. @juliezz and I both referenced one vlogmas vid in the previous page about how she suggested she had a French accent in English because Ginette’s accent “is French, like mine” (she doesn’t have an accent in English unless you mean her lisp and Ginette said she barely speaks French and only until she’s five) and how Ginette looks more Italian (and by extension less French) than her because she has naturally dark hair (that Elle emphasized was darker than hers), that was all just from one video. Even though her French dad has never been part of her life, she continues to identify with him and his culture and that felt strange to a lot of us. She was born in the US and brought up in Canada. Hardly “French” and “foreign” as she often claims.
Yes and I remember she was being a tad dismissive towards Ginette during the Italian heritage disccusion in that vlogmas. She was happier when they discussed her French heritage but immediately said that Ginnette is more Italian than she is when they discussed her Italian heritage, which is true since Ginette is half Italian whereas Elle is 1/4 but the vibes were wired and you can tell her facial expression changed when they switch the discussion from one heritage to the other. When I was watching that vlog, my immediate thought was that if I had a daughter and my daughter keeps saying she’s less Asian than me because my hair is darker than hers when we basically are clones of each other (like Elle and Ginette) I would roll my eyes at her and tell her to shut the f up and have more respect for her heritage.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This really annoys the crap out of me...to what extent does Ginette “look” more Italian? Does Elle mean Mediterranean? Because I don’t see it. I dated a man who was Italian and had darker features than Ginette does but I never thought he was any less “white”. 🙄 Not to mention there are many Italians who are fair haired and fair skinned, especially in the north. If anything Ginette is more “Euro” than Elle can ever try to be because Ginette is fluent in French and grew up in Europe!

Also we’ve seen a photo of her carrying Elle as an infant and Elle is a spitting image of her mother on an older Instagram post. I can’t believe how disrespectful Elle is with her mother sometimes all the time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
This really annoys the crap out of me...to what extent does Ginette “look” more Italian? Does Elle mean Mediterranean? Because I don’t see it. I dated a man who was Italian and had darker features than Ginette does but I never thought he was any less “white”. 🙄 Not to mention there are many Italians who are fair haired and fair skinned, especially in the north. If anything Ginette is more “Euro” than Elle can ever try to be because Ginette is fluent in French and grew up in Europe!

Also we’ve seen a photo of her carrying Elle as an infant and Elle is a spitting image of her mother on an older Instagram post. I can’t believe how disrespectful Elle is with her mother sometimes all the time.
I do get a weird vibe that there’s a hierarchy in Elle’s head in terms of which “heritage” or background is best/most trendy/interesting and she picks and chooses accordingly.

She emphasizes that she was born in New York City but doesn’t mention the American part much, and her Canadian part is just something that’s there until she moved to Seattle. She also talks about being French quite a bit, and Belgian/Italian only sometimes (usually in reference to food).

Not gonna lie I would be really put off if I had a child and she didn’t think my family background was as “good” and worth mentioning as her dads, particularly if he was an absentee father.

Reactions: 14
Oh man, she went and named the leopard print scarf “sauvage”, which is savage in French and what Dior got called out for a few years ago (Johnny Depp Sauvage cologne ad). Equating animal print with “savage” is legit upholding racist stereotypes.

Why do her new earrings remind me of the ones from Pretty Pretty Princess?!

View attachment 246839
Or it could be referencing the current slang definition of the word savage.

From Urban Dictionary:

Savage

A person who dont give a fuck. Who is ruthless in getting what they want.

• Haha
Aaaaa the chubby face blurred into oblivion:

View attachment 246966

Cankles still going strong in 2020:

View attachment 246967

She clearly must think she has great legs given her passion for showing them off. Unfortunately, her legs are not attractive. Cankles, no muscle definition, weird doughy knees. Trousers look better on her than skirts and dresses BUT they shouldn't be like sausage casings:

View attachment 246968
I never understood her cankles. She is slim and hikes and bikes regularly. I am pretty average in weight, but I have super defined legs due to hiking and water sports. Is this a body shape thing or is she not being truthful about her activity level?

Reactions: 3
I never understood her cankles. She is slim and hikes and bikes regularly. I am pretty average in weight, but I have super defined legs due to hiking and water sports. Is this a body shape thing or is she not being truthful about her activity level?
I don't know why but I get this impression that she doesn't exercise much (and if she does, it's to take a cute photo or something with minimal movement). I think the hike video is the first time we've seen her hike and the bike was a fairly recent purchase as well.

Her body shape is very similar to her moms - bigger in the middle and chest area, and soft all over with no definition.

I don't think she hikes or bikes much. She did that one hike because her friend organized it and her goofy cruiser bike is more of a fashion statement than a source of exercise. You're not going to get ripped pedaling that thing slowly from candle shop to bistro. Even in Vancouver she just did that trophy wife workout class a couple times a week at her social club.

She's not some crossfit addict, nor does she really need to be to accomplish her basic goals. She has a body the vast majority of guys would consider sexy. Her curves are great. She looks good in yoga pants and dresses. They don't even look at her feet for the most part so they couldn't care less about her cankles, like women on here do because a lot of her content (ahem, addiction) is shoe-focused.

I say basic goals meaning attracting men. She's good at that. If she had even worse cankles BUT wasn't so selfish and materialistic, she might even accomplish her bigger goal of keeping one of those men she attracts.

Reactions: 9
I don't think she hikes or bikes much. She did that one hike because her friend organized it and her goofy cruiser bike is more of a fashion statement than a source of exercise. You're not going to get ripped pedaling that thing slowly from candle shop to bistro. Even in Vancouver she just did that trophy wife workout class a couple times a week at her social club.

She's not some crossfit addict, nor does she really need to be to accomplish her basic goals. She has a body the vast majority of guys would consider sexy. Her curves are great. She looks good in yoga pants and dresses. They don't even look at her feet for the most part so they couldn't care less about her cankles, like women on here do because a lot of her content (ahem, addiction) is shoe-focused.

I say basic goals meaning attracting men. She's good at that. If she had even worse cankles BUT wasn't so selfish and materialistic, she might even accomplish her bigger goal of keeping one of those men she attracts.
I know we've had some some awkward convos in these threads in regards to Elle's attractiveness (or lack of) but I honestly find her body and face both unattractive, and I'm not just saying that because we don't like her. Her face post-surgery is just ok and I think her body looks pretty bad, soft and puffy with a bad shape. She also looks short and large to me and my fiance (though that is a personal preference as we're both fitness addicts and I think it may be due to her too small clothes). Just throwing it out there that some of us definitely won't find her attractive even without her vapid personality. Let's not pretend that she had to date men that looked like Chris and Rick just because of her personality and lack of ambitions.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I also believe she doesn’t work out as much as she thinks she does or as much as she wants us to think. She didn’t like the workouts Joe set up for her and when she did work out and showed us, she looked like a novice or she wasn’t doing anything strenuous. Also let’s not forget how uncoordinated she was when she tried ice skating with Joe and another couple. 😂 Now, I’m not a fitness fanatic but as a millennial I am surprised she has never been on skates before given that most of us rollerbladed/roller skate as kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I also believe she doesn’t work out as much as she thinks she does or as much as she wants us to think. She didn’t like the workouts Joe set up for her and when she did work out and showed us, she looked like a novice or she wasn’t doing anything strenuous. Also let’s not forget how uncoordinated she was when she tried ice skating with Joe and another couple. 😂 Now, I’m not a fitness fanatic but as a millennial I am surprised she has never been on skates before given that most of us rollerbladed/roller skate as kids.
Maybe that's why she won't admit she's Canadian...we all know how to ice skate and ski and Eleanor seems to know neither. I guess stringing faux pearls in your Nordstrom PJs while watching cartoons doesn't make one coordinated. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.