Elaine12Jones #6 Elaine’s marriage is down the pan, but it’s ok everyone she’s got a new man!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this is the ultimate disrespect i know neils on dating apps but i dont care what anyone said when your still living together its just digusting and so disrespectful

Reactions: 8
“Im sharing this on here because I know you’ll see it”. Classic sentence from an attention seeker who is loving sharing all of this to us “bullies”. She’ll see a text too Elaine, just incase you didn’t know that 👍🏻
Who was she referring to seeing it?

Reactions: 1
She has written a letter to her mum, then showed a pic of her and Lee , looking very happy and saying "he asked me and I said yes!"
What did he ask her?
Do you want to go to the Metro Centre?
Shall we join Slimming World?
Do you want me to throw out the turkey baster?

I’m so confused! :unsure:;):ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
this is the ultimate disrespect i know neils on dating apps but i dont care what anyone said when your still living together its just digusting and so disrespectful
Yup! Complete disrespect. Only thinking about herself.
We dont even know if Neil is on dating apps. She might have just said it to make herself look less terrible. It was only a week or so ago she was saying he was completely devastated.

Reactions: 10
Maybe he asked her while they were in Asdasss if she wanted to go to matalanss next? He’s her dream manboy if that’s the case

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Or that’s he is partial to an indianssssss. As usual their “dates” so far appear to be shopping based.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Or that’s he is partial to an indianssssss. As usual their “dates” so far appear to be shopping based.
shopping and food

shopping and food
did i hear right as well please somone correct me did she not do a live and do a haul on the live might have been saturday and she said her and neil had some money put a side for when they had a baby and she dipped into that money pot ?

just manged to go on and read the statement
ok so shes saying in the letter you know me and neil have not been happy for a long time
but elaine i thought your mum knew nothing ?
i thought you put on this act to act like everything was fine?
you said your mum had no clue ?
so what is it because if she knew you were not happy or things were not great this would not had been a shock to her ?

how long do we give it before she is breaking down about living with neil now to get in to lees place

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t think I’ve ever seen someone as insensitive as Elaine. 😔 No one disagrees with the decision to break up, but she seems to be rubbing everyone’s face in it.
Despite her saying her and Neil have been unhappy for ages (that might be news to Neil), she has only just announced the split to her family/friends (at the same time as social media 🙄).
Her mum/family didn’t even have time to let the news sink in before Elaine was posting loved up pics with her new boyfriend. It had to have been a massive shock to them and because of Elaine, none of them have had any privacy to adjust. She could have just kept her new relationship quiet to spare everyone else’s feelings until things calmed down.
Who knows, her mum might feel humiliated that she didn’t know what was going on and then found out via social media along with everyone else?
I’m not sure putting the apology to her mum in her stories was a great move either!? Why not write an actual letter that your mum can read in private without the rest of the internet being involved? I just don’t get it, nothing’s sacred to her.

Reactions: 14
yeah but i also think she forgets what she said half the time first she said she told her mum she went ape tit then on a live said she only found it because she tagged lee in somthing on fb its almost like she picks and chooses bits of the story she wants to share to make her look the best

and i know i keep mentioning it and people will say well neil allowed it but using his car to go meet your new man makes me physically sick lets play along and say he did what he did well theres still a level of respect you both should have for eachother

Reactions: 13
yeah but i also think she forgets what she said half the time first she said she told her mum she went ape tit then on a live said she only found it because she tagged lee in somthing on fb its almost like she picks and chooses bits of the story she wants to share to make her look the best

and i know i keep mentioning it and people will say well neil allowed it but using his car to go meet your new man makes me physically sick lets play along and say he did what he did well theres still a level of respect you both should have for eachother
Agreed. She’s really starting to trip over her own lies now.
The car thing is awful. How can she not see that? It’s just so inappropriate!

Reactions: 6
She came up with the same name as her instagram - madblondee and when i spotted it, she was last seen viewing Elaines thread. Was a while ago though.
Denise broke the friendship off as well, it was a mutual thing, although Denise claims to be so nice - I reckon it was something to do with Elaines friendship with Steve
Well, that's a bit dim, to use your instagram name! I actually like Denise, however, I cannot stand steve. His inuendos and dirty jokes used to leave Me cringing. But, i bet Elaine liked it,,,,,

While still living with her husband. Stay classy Elaine.
Thing is, she's never been classy!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
That’s the thing...the lack of respect!! She seems to lie constantly but it will definitely bite her on the bum. Elaine seems like she can’t function on her own, so we shall see how long it takes before she’s living with this new bloke.

Reactions: 6
That’s the thing...the lack of respect!! She seems to lie constantly but it will definitely bite her on the bum. Elaine seems like she can’t function on her own, so we shall see how long it takes before she’s living with this new bloke.
yeah thats my point to this bloody gypsey person on here be a fan dont be a fan i dont care but she is so disrespectful to neil like we could sit here alll day with a competion of whos hurt the other one most just have some respect for yourself and your husband u may b seperated but still married 12 years of love does not just fade that is proberly heart breaking neil to see he gave up his life for her

Reactions: 8
They have never been just friends that was all BS
Sounds to me like she’s always been with him. She was just trying to make herself sound better like she wasn’t cheating. If she had announced a split a while ago, then fair enough. However, sounds to me like she’s been caught out. Then trying to bad mouth Neil. I think their break up was inevitable, but it wasn’t that long ago she was wanting a baby with him. If he had done what she claims he had, and he was such an awful person, why would she want a family with him?.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.