Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bobsyouruncle

Odd to put the pic up with that caption
So the guy not from work maybe a friend of someone from work? Maybe from that night out with the boys a few weeks back that she spent all week fretting about going and what to wear etc? That or he works for matalan are my only guesses. Sounds like hes managed to get her out of her comfort zone and actually do more than work nap and shop so might be a good thing!!!
Makes me feel sick!

Why does it make you feel sick?

Reactions: 1

Haym13

VIP Member
I thought that too.. couldn’t say why the film was crap could she

She's the type that
I find other people’s kids annoying all of the time. Especially in confined spaces!! If I wasn’t taking the kids away an adults only holiday sounds appealing!! I think she talks about kids negatively to protect herself from what she hasn’t got. Not being able to have children is Horrible for her but I think there is much more to it than she has shared. I don’t think she has been honest about it at all other than that there are difficulties. Surely you would do more and try harder than she has done. Why self sabotage any chance she has? Why not find privately ?
I agree.
They both work full time, they only rent, they could of easily saved the money by now.

CosmicCreepers

Chatty Member
I really thought I had been blocked then! I'm assuming someone has found out something they shouldn't of and is trying to cause problems!

megsmagoo

VIP Member
It looks so much better when it’s not scraped back, she needs something to cover her forehead slightly not sure a fringe is the answer thought because she wouldn’t look after it