Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justdishingthetea

VIP Member
Saying he was caught emailing 2 woman 1 of them were fans of elaine and when elaine confrted her sent her a really nasty email about how she abuses neil etc which makes me think may be he was saying stuff to this woman to make her say thatidk

• Wow
Reactions: 1

Moonstar66

Sorry that was me, I was struck with sudden paranoia over my insta!

She said not to add her friend as he doesn't accept follows from strangers...Which she sent within a couple of minutes of the add ...

Which is why I now don't think he's real & is a side account of hers 😂
Do you think it’s all fake ?

Nikkinikki7788

VIP Member

Boro Lass

lol. I have missed this site. just come back from holiday & loving all your comments about Our Fashion model Elaine. @Jerseymiss , do you live in Jersey? I have just had an amazing autumn break there, in St Peter. Lucky girl if you live there, it's awesome, :cool:

hellogoodbyex

VIP Member
I wonder what her plan is regarding her living arrangements “all will change soon” so are they both moving out their current house/is one staying..

memoii11

VIP Member
I wonder what her plan is regarding her living arrangements “all will change soon” so are they both moving out their current house/is one staying..
She said there's 4/5 months left on the lease, so doubt anything will happen until then, unless they can't bear to share the house any longer!