Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justdishingthetea

VIP Member
thats so odd but surly if we were blocked her account would show on other peoples accounts that have never followed her page as somone on here said they checked her there husbands and daughters account ?? i dont know instagram that deep to know how it all works x

Justdishingthetea

VIP Member
She's played away before so possibly
has she ooo when how do we know this telll me the goss

I have to admit, I’m not sure how I’d cope being in a marriage where I couldn’t have sex with my husband properly & when it’s a psychological problem. I’m sure it was extremely frustrating for her.

Or it could of been dani, think her account is mammabear or something like that
have sex properly waat

saw bits of the live shes choosen not to upload it so cant see it now
i know somone asked if you can fall out of love and she said yes she believes you can but other then that missed it

megsmagoo

VIP Member
maybe a new account to see who is a genuine follower ?

dont think her account has gone think we must be blocked lees account came up as recommended clicked on it and it said followed x and 1 other which is elaine but when i click it does not appear surly if elaines account was not there it would not say that ? can you set up on instagram if your accounts are linked you still can not find them if blocked ?

i dont want to say who else follows lee as it will give up who i am sorry guys

my laptop is playing up tonight has some one tried googling in a google search not in the instagram app to see if it appears
I dunno 🤷🏻‍♀️ I checked my other account and searched for her and nothing came up.

does anyone know what her full handle is? I can’t remember what the numbers are 😂

Oh wait this has come up?

Attachments

Mel1990

Not to mention the times she moans about screaming kids on the plane, or anywhere for that matter. Oh and the adult only holidays.... that does not scream “I want a family” to me....what a weirdo she is! I think she’s very selfish!
Mind you I moan about screaming kids but I do have a screaming kid of my own 🤣

Justdishingthetea

VIP Member
and me i want to know who it is
and yeah she has most def gone done a google search where i have never signed into instagram account does show but saids sorry page not avaliable so she has deleted it so odd considering she was happy earlier hmmm

she has also deleted a lot of her youtube videos so can not go back and watch them

Nikkinikki7788

VIP Member
I knew it, now if only I could guess the lotto numbers

Seriously tho, it may be hard to them both but it will be the best thing for them.

I wonder why she didn't name her friends, I'm assuming D is Debbie, as it certainly wouldn't be her old friend Denise would it?
I thought Debbie too, but there’s Danni too. L will be Lisa Goodman, and C maybe Claire Dellow.

Ilando

VIP Member
Does the age of the father affect eligibility for IVF? He is nearly 50 so hardly an ideal candidate but I don’t know the guidelines for IVF

CosmicCreepers

Chatty Member
It's not okay for her to be blaming neil, I don't know about anyone else, but as someone that is infertile, I would absolutely be livid if my husband went around telling people that it's my fault, can you imagine? It's gross behaviour. He has never blamed me and never will, whether the problem is psychological or physical, you're in this together, and it's unfortunate but blaming the other is really not okay.
Totally agree, no one asks or makes themselves intentionally infertile (with exceptions obviously, i.e. voluntary vasectomy/hysterectomy). Marriage as I know it is about compromises and being in it together right? I'm quite young so I hope don't come across as immature or trying to act like I know everything. But from reading a lot of people's comments on here it seems to be a universal thing. Either way, they need to have a serious conversation about it or else the marriage will end in heartbreak.