Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bellasmith86

Chatty Member
I have to admit, I’m not sure how I’d cope being in a marriage where I couldn’t have sex with my husband properly & when it’s a psychological problem. I’m sure it was extremely frustrating for her.

She probably went to fireworks with Debbie, assuming D was her!
Or it could of been dani, think her account is mammabear or something like that

Reactions: 2

CosmicCreepers

Chatty Member
Everyone deserves the chance to become a parent if they so wish. I do really feel for her, no matter all the questionable things she says and does, that's something I will forever have complete sympathy with.

megsmagoo

VIP Member
All that time spent on doing up the bedroom for someone else to move in! If it’s cheap she might as well stay on there herself if neils moving away

Bobsyouruncle

Someone tried to add new boyfriends and he asked who they were etc. Then Elaine messaged and then blocked her.

MindyLahiri

VIP Member
It's not okay for her to be blaming neil, I don't know about anyone else, but as someone that is infertile, I would absolutely be livid if my husband went around telling people that it's my fault, can you imagine? It's gross behaviour. He has never blamed me and never will, whether the problem is psychological or physical, you're in this together, and it's unfortunate but blaming the other is really not okay.
I agree with this but at the same time blame Neil for a lot of it. At the end of the day he was the (much) older person when their relationship started /in the early years and I think he should have told her he didn't care enough about having kids to get real help for his problem, and cut her loose so as to not waste her 20's.

Haym13

VIP Member
I think it’s actually really sad to think of her future. Chances are she will outlive Neil and her parents by at least a couple of decades. She has no relationship with her sister and therefore not much of one with her nieces, and no children herself. She will be very lonely in her later years 🙁
That's really sad

Nikkinikki7788

VIP Member
At the unit I used to get ivf funding it had to be a bmi of 29 and under, private was 35 and under. Everywhere is different but I’d imagine she wouldn’t need to lose a right lot to get private treatment. Probably 2 or 3 stone for her height.

Lead85

VIP Member
Does anyone else think lee could be a brother of her friend from work?
She’s jumping in feet first with him by the sound of it!