Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yorkshiregirl2019

I find other people’s kids annoying all of the time. Especially in confined spaces!! If I wasn’t taking the kids away an adults only holiday sounds appealing!! I think she talks about kids negatively to protect herself from what she hasn’t got. Not being able to have children is Horrible for her but I think there is much more to it than she has shared. I don’t think she has been honest about it at all other than that there are difficulties. Surely you would do more and try harder than she has done. Why self sabotage any chance she has? Why not find privately ?

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Paddington_Bear

Do you think it's something to do with meeting his family tommorow?
I wonder if she wants to make a good impression or something, and is worried that his family will see a quick Insta search for her and see those lives/ underwear pics?

I've been blocked many years ago..despite never interacting with her EVER on anything! Is she public?

bellasmith86

Chatty Member
I must of read it differently 😂because I thought she was sending a sending a subtle message that she wants to look for something that does set her soul on fire...ie, another man? 😂🙈

• Haha

CosmicCreepers

Chatty Member
Anyone else think she looks really nice with her hair down? A shame it rarely gets to see the light of day :unsure:

Haym13

VIP Member
All I get from searching her on instagram is the user not found. Her personal account is still around but we know how she feels about us adding her on that. We should all pee her off by trying to follow her personal one, she will be back then to tell us to stop it.

Me too
😂 😂

Nikkinikki7788

VIP Member
If you look further down on his pic she posted I’m sure he has moobs or he’s put something up there to go with the plait. I think it must be a different person, although the brow shadow and the cow flick/shadow look the same. Could have had a nose job and lost weight i suppose ha ha.