Ekin-Su and Davide

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot be the only one who finds them really really annoying, over the top??
Especially on twitter. Ekin-Su always tweets about once a day about how amazing Davide is, how in love they are etc. Just doesn’t seem genuine to me.
Even tweeting the other day “Davide’s birthday soon - any ideas” just seems so unnecessary.

Anyone else?!

Reactions: 11
I cannot be the only one who finds them really really annoying, over the top??
Especially on twitter. Ekin-Su always tweets about once a day about how amazing Davide is, how in love they are etc. Just doesn’t seem genuine to me.
Even tweeting the other day “Davide’s birthday soon - any ideas” just seems so unnecessary.

Anyone else?!
No i love them..more so Davide though🤣I do think they are genuinely very in love..her going to Italy for Christmas etc was lovely..i do think its their cultures too to express love openly..time will tell I guess!

Oh Davide rest your steak and render the fat mate, oh and let it kiss the pan not just visit it!

Reactions: 2
I loved them on love island but can’t stand them now!

Their tv show were they went to Italy & Turkey was soooo boring

Reactions: 6
Look at Ekins story ‘falling’ on the ice. So fake!

She’s definitely a liar, actress, get to duck out!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Their tv show Homecomings is on Virgin Media 2..tomorrow the 5th at 9pm..I enjoyed it..some funny moments in it esp the Turkey episode!

Has no one seen what max said about them on TikTok? I genuinely think their relationship is a massive publicity stunt 🙈.

Reactions: 8
Anyone watch Joe baggs live last night. I missed it. (I saw it mentioned on the ex islanders thread) More info about ekinde being fake ?

Omg cringing for Ekin last night on DOI she was so smug when dancing and you could see the disappointment in her face with the judges scores.

Then the ultimate cringe was her face when she found out she was bottom and at risk!

Get that girl some training on how to behave on live tv. I’ve second hand embarrassment for her 🤣

Reactions: 5

Another podcast throwing shade on ekinde.
You just know there is something true in the fake stories

Reactions: 5
The collection must have crashed and burned. I think it was supposed to be a 12 month deal and it's over already. Sales were clearly minimal.

Ekin came across so well in the villa but the popularity just hasn’t carried over into the real world.

Personally I loved her on LI but not interested in keeping up with her social media at all, she seems so different in real life and the relationship with Davide seems so forced.

I’m honestly not surprised this happened

Reactions: 8