Ekin-Su and Davide

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had no real opinion on Ekin Su before CBB. She handled the nomination and exit interview horribly.

Worse for me is the buying followers. 300,000 while CBB was on. Another 25,000 in the last few days. It makes her seem so fake. She would have plenty of followers without buying any!

Reactions: 2
I had no real opinion on Ekin Su before CBB. She handled the nomination and exit interview horribly.

Worse for me is the buying followers. 300,000 while CBB was on. Another 25,000 in the last few days. It makes her seem so fake. She would have plenty of followers without buying any!
Her buying of followers is INSANE!!Shes been at it for so long!!At least 1 Mill followers are bots!!!So so fake no wonder shes so insecure!!!

Reactions: 1

She is well shut of that melt.
I’d put on Tattle that he loves balloons a long time ago and the amount of people that were telling me that’s not believable was insane. All of these people sniff and do balloons!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5

How do you know they have brought followers ? I’ve always seen people say they brought followers but never knew how to check

How do you know they have brought followers ? I’ve always seen people say they brought followers but never knew how to check
I look at Social Blade. You can see that her followers are declining before CBB and then over a course of a few days go up dramatically and then decline again. You can compare others - so I also looked at David, Colson and Nikita from CBB - they have all increased but at much lower rates e.g 30k over the whole series and not in one afternoon!
IMG_2021.png

Reactions: 3
I look at Social Blade. You can see that her followers are declining before CBB and then over a course of a few days go up dramatically and then decline again. You can compare others - so I also looked at David, Colson and Nikita from CBB - they have all increased but at much lower rates e.g 30k over the whole series and not in one afternoon!View attachment 2852714
The period between 16th & 19th WOW😳Over 200K bought in 4 days,think must be trying to get to 4 Million

Grown man but instead of speaking for himself someone has done it for him, blaming others, not taking responsibility for his own actions and playing the mental health card.
Always the way. He’s getting worse and worse

Grown man but instead of speaking for himself someone has done it for him, blaming others, not taking responsibility for his own actions and playing the mental health card.
Very same as Ekin has done post CBB so,a source spoke for her & blamed everyone but her for her own actions & words & pulling the mental health card too

Very same as Ekin has done post CBB so,a source spoke for her & blamed everyone but her for her own actions & words & pulling the mental health card too
But Ekin hasn’t lost any deals from CBB she has a Bperfect event today in Glasgow. Comparing Davide and Ekin is not the same he lost his deals purely by being a drug addict and partying non stop Ekin hasn’t lost any deals lately 🤷‍♀️ If you have a fitness deal kind of contradicts everything you say you are if you go to parties surrounded by drugs and she didn’t play the mental health card either it was clear to see she was going through it I don’t condone what she said about OF etc but it’s clear to me she has a lot of triggers in regards to that subject and we know he was caught twice texting OF models it was public knowledge and it was probably much worse then that as well

Last edited: