Ekin-Su and Davide

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The car crash goes on and on ...
Just clocked this post - I never read it when I posted in here. I know of that Harriet Wilson from being out on Manchester. Absolute air head and beg. Not shocked she was one of the girls Davide cheated with

Reactions: 5
I'm disappointed at ekin, thought she had a brain, publicly cheating then getting back together 😂

Reactions: 2
I'm disappointed at ekin, thought she had a brain, publicly cheating then getting back together 😂
PROOF of cheating please...any pics,videos??
Funny how hes been branded a cheater for a year..very well known face..& ZERO evidence of it..

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Clearly they realised the relationship is what keeps them half relevant. And maybe just maybe they began to really like each other in between him cheating

Reactions: 3
PROOF of cheating please...any pics,videos??
Funny how hes been branded a cheater for a year..very well known face..& ZERO evidence of it..
Oh god. You were very quiet while they were broken up? Think you’re embarrassing yourself a bit now beaut. Maybe just stick to the rave thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh god. You were very quiet while they were broken up? Think you’re embarrassing yourself a bit now beaut. Maybe just stick to the rave thread.
AW how kind of you..No thanks I'm happy here..STILL waiting on evidence of him cheating...Beaut.......when the evidence appears I'l gladly leave...Cheers Beaut❤

• Sick
  • Haha
The level of delusion is mad, turns out Love Island is a Disney fairytale starring a Manchester playboy

Endless things have come out about him cheating. I’ve SEEN IT WITH MY OWN EYES him in bed with a girl duck me

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The level of delusion is mad, turns out Love Island is a Disney fairytale starring a Manchester playboy

Endless things have come out about him cheating. I’ve SEEN IT WITH MY OWN EYES him in bed with a girl duck me
you could show his fans the threesome video and they would say his head and willy were photoshopped on 🤣

• Haha
The thing people seem to forget about Davide is that he was a massive party boy pre-Love Island. Most Manchester club Instagrams have loads of pics of him down their feeds.

I was seeing someone last summer that lives in Beetham Tower, which is where Davide lived with Andrea before moving in with Ekin. We were together when Love Island aired, and he told me he sees them both in the lift all the time and that they constantly used to get noise complaints as they’d have after parties like 4/5 nights a week.

This probably explains why they were stupid enough to have me and my friends there that time in their flat - although it then had the rule to not take pictures or you’re getting kicked out. When we got asked to go to his flat, I knew it was true when I realised where we were going. They were SO drunk though that they were sloppy enforcing their own rules, hence me accidentally going into his room and seeing him with a girl in bed. Not saying they slept together, as they were just in bed. But do the maths please.

But of course, as I didn’t vlog this, call me a liar x

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The thing people seem to forget about Davide is that he was a massive party boy pre-Love Island. Most Manchester club Instagrams have loads of pics of him down their feeds.

I was seeing someone last summer that lives in Beetham Tower, which is where Davide lived with Andrea before moving in with Ekin. We were together when Love Island aired, and he told me he sees them both in the lift all the time and that they constantly used to get noise complaints as they’d have after parties like 4/5 nights a week.

This probably explains why they were stupid enough to have me and my friends there that time in their flat - although it then had the rule to not take pictures or you’re getting kicked out. When we got asked to go to his flat, I knew it was true when I realised where we were going. They were SO drunk though that they were sloppy enforcing their own rules, hence me accidentally going into his room and seeing him with a girl in bed. Not saying they slept together, as they were just in bed. But do the maths please.

But of course, as I didn’t vlog this, call me a liar x
Mate most people here believe ya it’s just weird grown women who are so invested in two people from a reality show they only pop up to defend them, but stay quiet during the rumours and when there was evidence of him taking coke, because “there’s no proof”. Absolute weird behaviour. I’d say they’re the same people behind the stan TikToks and Twitter accounts.

Mate most people here believe ya it’s just weird grown women who are so invested in two people from a reality show they only pop up to defend them, but stay quiet during the rumours and when there was evidence of him taking coke, because “there’s no proof”. Absolute weird behaviour. I’d say they’re the same people behind the stan TikToks and Twitter accounts.
Defo Davide or ekin 😂😂😂

Have you all seen the post Ekin put up about the covid vaccines? I just saw it on the ex islander thread.

She is well shut of that melt.
Shes no angel either as we saw on CBB!Google her bessie pal Simone Posetano will tell you all you need to know how money & fame hungry she is!(If being with Wayne Lineker didnt tell us already!)

Last edited:
Reactions: 1