Ekin-Su and Davide

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was in Ireland late last week and everyone was told not to ask her about Davide under any circumstances 👀👀

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She was in Ireland late last week and everyone was told not to ask her about Davide under any circumstances 👀👀
Thats funny..nearly every interview i seen & heard she was chatting about him..Ireland Am,Beat Fm,Laura Fox show 2FM said meeting him her happiest memory..in fact she spoke more about him than BPerfect😅

Last edited:
well im not surprised if they have split… tasha and andrew seemed to be the only realistic couple to come out of that season (dami and indiyah are slowly warming to me post villa but i still have doubts over them)

Reactions: 3
well im not surprised if they have split… tasha and andrew seemed to be the only realistic couple to come out of that season (dami and indiyah are slowly warming to me post villa but i still have doubts over them)
They were in the gym together tonight

Reactions: 1
So they’ve officially split, coincidentally one year to the day since their contracts were all signed 😇🤭

Reactions: 10
Shock the video of him doing coke is in the paper. Just want to take a quick second to laugh at the people who called me a liar for saying I’ve seen him do balloons. Not too far fetched after all was it

Reactions: 12
Shock the video of him doing coke is in the paper. Just want to take a quick second to laugh at the people who called me a liar for saying I’ve seen him do balloons. Not too far fetched after all was it
I always knew you were spitting facts 🤗

Reactions: 1
I always knew you were spitting facts 🤗
Was always such a weird one. At that time I was partying hard in Manchester and was always ending up at random after parties in apartments in town. People saying I lied as if I claimed to be with Leo DiCaprio. It’s Davide 😂 looking back I am cringing a bit at myself for ever going, but it’s been a fun story to tell

• Heart
Reactions: 11