Eimear Varian Barry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Disgusting that she's posting about how great racist Susie verill is. Susie was also absolutely vile about immigrants, but thick as mince eimear thinks it's ok to boast about her refugee volunteer work in the same set of stories. I hope the organisation she's working with are vetting properly, and I really hope she doesn't go to Greece simply to take her stupid, staged photos of vulnerable people.

Reactions: 4
And, if we’re helping you “be more successful”, why are you begging for a holiday? If you’re so successful, why not pay for one? With love from a jealous troll - with a holiday in two weeks’ time (and I didn’t have to sell my children’s privacy for it!)
I was fuming about this.. as a working parent with an actual job who paid to go to Mauritius ! I did it need some
Smug insta flogger to sell it to me !

Reactions: 3
The one that was shared here is a private account. Did you have any success?
Yeah, I found it. It is private. There aren’t a lot of posts on there but, there is a response from an actual member of the travelling community in reference to Eimears post.

Reactions: 1
Yeah, I found it. It is private. There aren’t a lot of posts on there but, there is a response from an actual member of the travelling community in reference to Eimears post.
Wow. Yes - only three posts, or so. Would Sch-Eimear see it, if a private page tagged her?

Reactions: 1
Wow. Yes - only three posts, or so. Would Sch-Eimear see it, if a private page tagged her?
Not sure about that. The person from the travelling community found her gypsy post offensive. Just what you need when you are a member of an already marginalised group; Another noisy, privileged white girl spouting her ignorance.

• Heart
“Kind of gypsy style”
Are you bleeping kidding me?
She is so tone-deaf.
I think I’ll develop a “Kind of Eimear style” where I get into a load of debt, complain about followers, shill products (incorrectly) and don’t tag posts according to trading standards, start a crappy kitchen journey, “forget“ about BLM for a full 10 hours (even though it was in your face all day) before backtracking, and then be racist towards another community.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
“Kind of gypsy style”
Are you bleeping kidding me?
She is so tone-deaf.
I think I’ll develop a “Kind of Eimear style” where I get into a load of debt, complain about followers, shill products (incorrectly) and don’t tag posts according to trading standards, start a crappy kitchen journey, “forget“ about BLM for a full 10 hours (even though it was in your face all day) before backtracking, and then be racist towards another community.
Sch-Eimear style.

• Haha
Really disappointed in Eimear lately. I used to be a massive fan from when she was in NYC. The only reason people are going to her and Aoibhes page is to see the tit storm that's coming.Who decided Gyspy style was 'a thing'? Probably people who are not gypsies. Same tit when white women (and society) suddenly decide it's okay to have acrylic nails, box braids etc but Black women have been wearing those things for decades and have been called ghetto for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I can take people making mistakes, as long as they take responsibility. And in my real life, when I make a mistake or my family / friends make mistakes, we own the problem, talk about it and move forward.

But the whole thing about the “influencer” culture is that these people talk to us as if they are our friends ... they chat away and they show us (edited) parts of their lives - and they basically monetise s. They could not give a flup about us as other human beings. They take advantage of our boredom or lack of connection or loneliness ... and they use the numbers to enhance their lives, monetarily.

But then, they expose themselves - and it all starts to seep through the carefully curated life of fuzzy filters and fugly kitchen renos and half naked children and handsome partners who they constantly break up with and animals they buy from breeders all the while pretending to be conscious about animal rights and veganism and fast clothing and homeware they flog for affiliate links and ambassadorships for refugees while being racist as duck about gypsies ... They are exposed.

And we - as their audience - call them on it. Because we think we have a stake and a relationship and we think we are important and valid. And because their hypocrisy is a bitter taste and their smugness feels vile.

And then they cry and go to the police and ban and erase and lie and scrabble because their true selves - the greedy, grasping, lying, don’t give a duck, ugly, chaotic, mean - self... it’s shining through for all to see. And they insist that we - their audience - their money - their livelihood - have no right! Have no right to speak about them, or judge.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
I can take people making mistakes, as long as they take responsibility. And in my real life, when I make a mistake or my family / friends make mistakes, we own the problem, talk about it and move forward.

But the whole thing about the “influencer” culture is that these people talk to us as if they are our friends ... they chat away and they show us (edited) parts of their lives - and they basically monetise s. They could not give a flup about us as other human beings. They take advantage of our boredom or lack of connection or loneliness ... and they use the numbers to enhance their lives, monetarily.

But then, they expose themselves - and it all starts to seep through the carefully curated life of fuzzy filters and fugly kitchen renos and half naked children and handsome partners who they constantly break up with and animals they buy from breeders all the while pretending to be conscious about animal rights and veganism and fast clothing and homeware they flog for affiliate links and ambassadorships for refugees while being racist as duck about gypsies ... They are exposed.

And we - as their audience - call them on it. Because we think we have a stake and a relationship and we think we are important and valid. And because their hypocrisy is a bitter taste and their smugness feels vile.

And then they cry and go to the police and ban and erase and lie and scrabble because their true selves - the greedy, grasping, lying, don’t give a duck, ugly, chaotic, mean - self... it’s shining through for all to see. And they insist that we - their audience - their money - their livelihood - have no right! Have no right to speak about them, or judge.
Brilliantly said 👏👏👏

• Heart
Has she ready just done a shout-out to Susie head Racist Verrill?!
I have just been blocked by her for calling her out on this! Why can she not take any criticism AT ALL? I don’t care, I had unfollowed anyway as I can’t take any more of her bullshit, but if you’re THAT sensitive, take your life offline.

Reactions: 8
I have just been blocked by her for calling her out on this! Why can she not take any criticism AT ALL? I don’t care, I had unfollowed anyway as I can’t take any more of her bullshit, but if you’re THAT sensitive, take your life offline.
I swear to god the all go to the same therapists , ones who tell them self Care is the answer to everything & to block our negativity .. as oppose to , you know.. actaully being an adult and accepting that the world isn’t all sunshine & rainbows and people are entitled to their opinions .

Reactions: 7
Eimear does zero research before she puts up a post like that. She’s very impulsive and it comes back to bite her in the arse, every time. She never learns. She has publicly supported someone who made terribly racist and offensive remarks. She has such an overly inflated sense of self.

Reactions: 10
Not one dog to see how she gets on. Two dogs ! Seems like a crazy decision
Oh my God those poor animals. Did she at least get the second dog from a rescue?

I was banned from her page because I dared to suggest she rescue rather than buy. She lied and said she tried all the rescues including Battersea but they were closed. They were not. I called her on the lie.

Reactions: 2
Just saw she’s getting 2. Bloody hell! Waiting on pet insurance, Sophie Allport beds and Tails food. Gotta keep that money coming in.

Reactions: 2
Just saw she’s getting 2. Bloody hell! Waiting on pet insurance, Sophie Allport beds and Tails food. Gotta keep that money coming in.
Those collabs are probably already lined up. The kitchen reno needs financing after all. I’m actually lost for words that there are two dogs coming.

Wait till they take bites out of the new kitchen and ruin the garden. The aesthetic gods won’t be pleased

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.