Eimear Varian Barry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The actual ad was hilarious... almost like she got Lennon to stand on a chair '.... and like point like towards me like... then zoom in like... then blur it up like... then zoom in like.... real artistic like....got it lennon??' .

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I feel a bit sorry for Dermalogica. I know they are a gigantic brand so not really worth of pity but seriously their press drop or gifted or whatever sort of collab it was caused a tit storm. No-one was really clear whether it was an ad or not, the slathering it on in bright sunlight and then the complete defensive tack taken by Eimear when she was obviously pulled up on it. Did they pay for it, was she recommending it? As a consumer I was left confused.
Cue barely a week later the Boots Retinol Ad with the usual no proper #Ad which had obviously been given much more thought and articulation. Obvs with a big dollop of the EVB trademark 'styling'.

Reactions: 7
I wish she would go and follow vitamindproject - all her stories today could actually have been referenced towards EVB- basically all her virtue signalling re BLM is disgusting- she’s even been posting things that should come with a trigger for some people- stop jumping on the bandwagon Sch-eimear, it’s just so blatantly an after thought! Makes me mad!

And ohmygod just saw the retinol ad - gobsmacked! Not sure what drugs no7 are smoking to give her that ad 🤦🏼‍♀️
Scheimear 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
She's tagging argos like mad it's no wonder influencers get a bad name no brand loyalty nothing. There's an Irish beauty blogger I loved when she was small and authentic now she's much bigger got a few breaks and I can't watch her anymore. She adores everything. Everything is amazing and every single day about 10 ads. Such a sickner.

Reactions: 6
She's tagging argos like mad it's no wonder influencers get a bad name no brand loyalty nothing. There's an Irish beauty blogger I loved when she was small and authentic now she's much bigger got a few breaks and I can't watch her anymore. She adores everything. Everything is amazing and every single day about 10 ads. Such a sickner.
just being nosey, whos that beauty blogger? :)
i love those chairs but they are minty AF especially for argos?!

Reactions: 1
Anytime she comes on to talk I just think it all seems so put on. All that nonsense about the hose. I wonder what she is like in real life.

Reactions: 3
So much about an Argos lounger... you'd swear she designed the thing herself!

Reactions: 5
She also does realise laws are different in the UK and Ireland....why would her "educating" a policeman have anything to do with Ireland?

Reactions: 9
Also, shes the reason i found tattle. Had she not spoke about it on her stories i wouldnt have known about it! The cop probably went home chuckling and joined too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I only discovered her because of the Aoibhe Devlin debacle. Does she not realise that you can’t be anti racist in one slide and then post in a derogatory way about gypsies a few slides later? That gypsy comment is a prime example of everyday racism 🤦🏻‍♀️
So very much THIS!
That gypsy comment is absolutely an example of careless, micro aggressive, privileged racism. I honestly think Sch-Eimear is basically that thick.
She is so careless about her ignorance.
Woe is the ijit that actually pays her money to give them a course on social media!

Reactions: 10
I only discovered her because of the Aoibhe Devlin debacle. Does she not realise that you can’t be anti racist in one slide and then post in a derogatory way about gypsies a few slides later? That gypsy comment is a prime example of everyday racism 🤦🏻‍♀️
I took a screenshot and was going to say the very same thing, too. She is absolutely vile.
A community that probably faces the biggest levels of prejudice and discrimination in Britain.
Well done, Eimear.

Attachments

She really is the very definition of white privilege. Zero talent or education but places herself on a pedestal of white saviourship. Virtue signalling constantly whist acting like an uneducated greedy fool the rest of the time. Being uneducated and greedy is an awful combination and covers most Instagrammers.

Reactions: 13
Holy tit....how hypocritical, I'm actually a bit shocked she's that tone-deaf.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.