Eimear Varian Barry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I been reading the thread and I gotta say I really don't see why she's so offensive? I find her posts interesting enough and am not remotely bothered about her relationship or finances....
I used to feel like this but these things just started bothering me more and more:

Contradictory ‘I don’t like to show my children’s faces on social media’ to now it’s ok because I need to use them for ads and actually I want to get them a swimwear contract even though I used to post about weirdos on the internet seeing them not fully dressed

I also don’t care about her relationship per se, but when you’ve seen twenty drunk Instagram lives where she’s over sharing and clearly struggling mentally, then suddenly can’t get a mortgage so takes back her partner... it’s worrying. There seems to be no stability / control in her life and she is very erratic. Posting their home address on the internet etc.

The thing that has wound me up about the dogs is that it seems clear she isn’t coping ANYWAY, let alone adding two puppies in the mix. I’m not fussed where she got them, we are getting ours from a breeder as retriever puppies never seem to be in rescue, so that would be hypocritical, but I do care that I think it’s likely hers will be rehomed later on because she flits between decisions day to day. Plus, who even decides to get two at once? I just think she’s piling a lot of stress on her life when she already regularly states when drunk that she’s struggling.

And that’s without even getting into the racist stuff.... which needs no explanation. I used to love her IG and now she’s clearly just another sell out who is using her kids for likes, damn their own privacy / welfare

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I been reading the thread and I gotta say I really don't see why she's so offensive? I find her posts interesting enough and am not remotely bothered about her relationship or finances....
I think her Ignorance to BLM and her comment about the gypsy look is offensive enough .

Reactions: 17
I used to feel like this but these things just started bothering me more and more:

Contradictory ‘I don’t like to show my children’s faces on social media’ to now it’s ok because I need to use them for ads and actually I want to get them a swimwear contract even though I used to post about weirdos on the internet seeing them not fully dressed

I also don’t care about her relationship per se, but when you’ve seen twenty drunk Instagram lives where she’s over sharing and clearly struggling mentally, then suddenly can’t get a mortgage so takes back her partner... it’s worrying. There seems to be no stability / control in her life and she is very erratic. Posting their home address on the internet etc.

The thing that has wound me up about the dogs is that it seems clear she isn’t coping ANYWAY, let alone adding two puppies in the mix. I’m not fussed where she got them, we are getting ours from a breeder as retriever puppies never seem to be in rescue, so that would be hypocritical, but I do care that I think it’s likely hers will be rehomed later on because she flits between decisions day to day. Plus, who even decides to get two at once? I just think she’s piling a lot of stress on her life when she already regularly states when drunk that she’s struggling.

And that’s without even getting into the racist stuff.... which needs no explanation. I used to love her IG and now she’s clearly just another sell out who is using her kids for likes, damn their own privacy / welfare
All of this 👏

Attention seeking is all it is.
It’s pure bullshit is what it is 😂

Reactions: 3
Does she realise it’s a 2 bed cottage they have and bot a massive farm house ? Two adults three kids and 2 dogs ?!
A small, two-bedroom bungalow; two adults, three children and two puppies. Much of it resembles a building site, and isn’t safe for the children, or the puppies. But, hey, we’re just jealous trolls!

Reactions: 7
I think her Ignorance to BLM and her comment about the gypsy look is offensive enough .
No, you're right on that front. I think it better just to own what you say and recognise that you have been offensive rather than act defensively. However, with regards to BLM I've seen loads of tit shows unravel on Instagram so don't think she's alone there

Reactions: 2
I think the Cockapoo owner may have pulled the puppy. I bet she will come back and say it didn't work out. the owner may have done some more research on her. I could be wrong but wouldn't be surprised.

Reactions: 6
I think the Cockapoo owner may have pulled the puppy. I bet she will come back and say it didn't work out. the owner may have done some more research on her. I could be wrong but wouldn't be surprised.
What makes you think that? I haven’t been watching her stories.

Reactions: 1
No, you're right on that front. I think it better just to own what you say and recognise that you have been offensive rather than act defensively. However, with regards to BLM I've seen loads of tit shows unravel on Instagram so don't think she's alone there
No she is not alone but she is extremely uneducated and disrespectful of it . Her comment she made about knowing people who don’t have black friends or wouldn’t have friends that are bame just proved how ignorant she is to it all . Yes there have been lots of tit shows regarding BLM but coming from a women who is white with a black partner that has been on the receiving end of racial abuse I actually was really offended with the way EVB dealt with it Then recommending a few documentaries on Netflix and saying the things she did just confirmed how ignorant she is . I have shown my daughter 2 examples of women on IG . Michelle Obama a women to educate her & EVB an example of what not to be . But that’s just my take on it .

• Heart
Reactions: 10
In other news, has anyone read the Susie Verrill threads on tattle? The same Susie that Eimear was praising on her stories yesterday! I was absolutely horrified reading some of the screenshots of her previous posts on social media.

Can’t believe she’s getting twoooo puppies 🤦🏽‍♀️ I used to quite like Eimear, started following her when she was pregnant with Lennon and doing the mothercare vids (I was also pregnant). She’s just so hypocritical and contradictory it’s unreal. And not declaring ads/aff half the time 🙃 anyone remember her vids last year when she would get last minute jobs and have to punt her kids to “school moms” what the hell is she going to do with the added 2 puppies. No doubt be crying vids by the end of the year when she’s single (again) with the three kids and two dogs 🥴🥴

oh and I don’t know much about that susie what has she said that was racist?? 😤

Can’t believe she’s getting twoooo puppies 🤦🏽‍♀️ I used to quite like Eimear, started following her when she was pregnant with Lennon and doing the mothercare vids (I was also pregnant). She’s just so hypocritical and contradictory it’s unreal. And not declaring ads/aff half the time 🙃 anyone remember her vids last year when she would get last minute jobs and have to punt her kids to “school moms” what the hell is she going to do with the added 2 puppies. No doubt be crying vids by the end of the year when she’s single (again) with the three kids and two dogs 🥴🥴

oh and I don’t know much about that susie what has she said that was racist?? 😤
Ah yes, I remember that last year with the last minute jobs and leaving the children with school moms. What will she do with the dogs when she is single again, and heading off on freebie press trips/holidays with the children? This clearly hasn’t been thought through. With reference to Susie Verrill, I’ll link the thread where someone on tattle has grouped together some of the vile tweets etc
https://tattle.life/threads/susie-verrill-4-what-a-fail-racist-susie-is-in-the-daily-mail.7046/

Reactions: 3
Exactly she will be up tit creek!!! Just been reading about her. VILE!

So angry at that susie witch!!! The tweet about having a disabled child 😡 I have a child with disabilities. People like her make me sick. Really hope her followers wake up and ditch her

Reactions: 5

So angry at that susie witch!!! The tweet about having a disabled child 😡 I have a child with disabilities. People like her make me sick. Really hope her followers wake up and ditch her
I never heard of that susie one but her comments were disgusting

Reactions: 1

I have a child with disabilities too, so those comments hit home with me also. I don’t want to derail this thread but, it was the way Eimear was praising her yesterday without an ounce of a clue what her tweets were like.

I have a child with disabilities too, so those comments hit home with me also. I don’t want to derail this thread but, it was the way Eimear was praising her yesterday without an ounce of a clue what her tweets were like.
makes you so angry doesn’t it 😢

that’s typicalEimear 🥴 she’s a total brown noser 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.