Eimear Varian Barry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's interesting how vocal & ''disgusted'' EVB was last year when the MOD debacle emerged. Eimear leaped to the defense of Hungermama, her friend, when MOD made some snide remarks about her. Yet, Susie Verill posts literal vitriol that demonstrates deep bigotry and prejudices towards POC, children with special needs, members of minority communities, immigrants, the list goes on and on (the tweets are horrific - and she tried to pass them off as being said ''in jest'' and ''steeped in sarcasm''), and EVB holds her up as a paragon of change and doing things better and how to make an apology. For all her screenshots about BLM, maybe EVB is only interested in being ''disgusted'' when it impacts someone exactly like her - (another Insta blogger who is white, cis etc) The so-called apology was a masterclass in gaslighting - if EVB wants to hitch her wagon to Susie J Verill, it says everything you could ever need to know about her. The irony of supporting someone who publicly mocked and derided communities you claim to be desperate to help (see new collab with aid organization & going to Greece to work with refugees). I sincerely hope the aid organization is taking note - because another white woman's virtue signaling and talking out of both sides of her mouth is the worst representative for any company that I could imagine.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m the same. Used to really like her and started following when she was pregnant with Lennon. However the puppy thing has really made me change my mind about her. I work with dogs and she just seems to have no idea what a commitment they are. I don’t think she has remotely researched the breeds either. For example does she realise borders require A LOT of exercise.
Eimear, if you’re reading this thread I generally do hope you prove us all wrong and give that dog a lovely secure home. I’d hate to think of these poor innocent dogs being used just for the gram and then disregarded. Breaks my heart.

Reactions: 5
It's interesting how vocal & ''disgusted'' EVB was last year when the MOD debacle emerged. Eimear leaped to the defense of Hungermama, her friend, when MOD made some snide remarks about her. Yet, Susie Verill posts literal vitriol that demonstrates deep bigotry and prejudices towards POC, children with special needs, members of minority communities, immigrants, the list goes on and on (the tweets are horrific - and she tried to pass them off as being said ''in jest'' and ''steeped in sarcasm''), and EVB holds her up as a paragon of change and doing things better and how to make an apology. For all her screenshots about BLM, maybe EVB is only interested in being ''disgusted'' when it impacts someone exactly like her - (another Insta blogger who is white, cis etc) The so-called apology was a masterclass in gaslighting - if EVB wants to hitch her wagon to Susie J Verill, it says everything you could ever need to know about her. The irony of supporting someone who publicly mocked and derided communities you claim to be desperate to help (see new collab with aid organization & going to Greece to work with refugees). I sincerely hope the aid organization is taking note - because another white woman's virtue signaling and talking out of both sides of her mouth is the worst representative for any company that I could imagine.
Thissssss

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I think that girl she tagged was some other influencer talking about tattle too
I should have taken a screen shot of the comment she put on the pic of the person she tagged. It was def the person she alluded to in the story about being called a moron for getting the two dogs.

Reactions: 1
I should have taken a screen shot of the comment she put on the pic of the person she tagged. It was def the person she alluded to in the story about being called a moron for getting the two dogs.
It was sort of confusing she has it removed now

It was sort of confusing she has it removed now
It was confusing. I think I may have it wrong though. I think it was perhaps an unfortunate sequence on Eimear’s stories that led me to believe it was the person she tagged. No wonder she removed it!

I also noticed she deleted the back garden videos of the dog too 👀 shes constantly refreshing this page i'd say!

Reactions: 3
It was confusing. I think I may have it wrong though. I think it was perhaps an unfortunate sequence on Eimear’s stories that led me to believe it was the person she tagged. No wonder she removed it!
Only that I know She's talking out of her arse she hasn't a clue who's messaging her I woul have watched her stories and thought that was the person she was trying to say she knew was messaging her !

• Haha
She needs to look up littermate syndrome. Raising two puppies together (they don’t need to be from the same litter or same breed) is more than twice the work of one puppy. They have to be trained separately. How will she do that? They could end up fighting. Or they could become so bonded that they freak out if they are ever separated. Such a bad idea.

Reactions: 8
Every single word of this 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

It has been deleted by Sch-Eimear now, but, it was a screenshot from the Stories of the lady tagged. I went into her Stories, to check.

She’s def going to post raging stories of her crying/ranting about how she can’t do anything right and we are all jealous 🥴

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.