Eimear Varian Barry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think maybe ye should all go check out a page on Instagram called littlemissmomma and get some perspective on yere lives. Itā€™s about a poor mother who is literally watching her little girl die. Maybe then ye will all realise life is too short and children are too precious to be so judgemental. Get off yere phones and computers and go be with people you love and who love you. Stop worrying about how other people are living their lives. If she bothers ye so much unfollow her and stop looking at her posts! How has that not occurred to ye?! Bizarre. #bekind for god sake!!!!!! And no Iā€™m not Eimear but weā€™re the same age and I grew up in Cork too so yes m obv going to sound like her... I just people to be better. Bullying is what ye are doing whether you like it or not.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I donā€™t think everyone is being cruel.
I happen to be be from a particular part of Ireland. For her to stand on the land of my ancestors and claim to be from there is blatant lies, which she often engages in. Overall, I really donā€™t think most people here are cruel, just calling out a charlatan. I wish the best for her and her family, but please stop the untruths. If this pandemic has taught us anything itā€™s Time we all get rid of the shite . duck instagram, duck social media. duck SHITE.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I donā€™t think everyone is being cruel.
I happen to be be from a particular part of Ireland. For her to stand on the land of my ancestors and claim to be from there is blatant lies, which she often engages in. Overall, I really donā€™t think most people here are cruel, just calling out a charlatan. I wish the best for her and her family, but please stop the untruths. If this pandemic has taught us anything itā€™s Time we all get rid of the shite . duck instagram, duck social media. duck SHITE.
AMEN

Reactions: 2
I think maybe ye should all go check out a page on Instagram called littlemissmomma and get some perspective on yere lives. Itā€™s about a poor mother who is literally watching her little girl die. Maybe then ye will all realise life is too short and children are too precious to be so judgemental. Get off yere phones and computers and go be with people you love and who love you. Stop worrying about how other people are living their lives. If she bothers ye so much unfollow her and stop looking at her posts! How has that not occurred to ye?! Bizarre. #bekind for god sake!!!!!! And no Iā€™m not Eimear but weā€™re the same age and I grew up in Cork too so yes m obv going to sound like her... I just people to be better. Bullying is what ye are doing whether you like it or not.
Children are also so precious that they shouldnā€™t be monetised on social media, with their privacy compromised.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Indeed; be with people you love, and donā€™t sell them, and their images, forever, online.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Agree with you hereforthegawk, I stopped listening to the Georgina Crawford podcast, it was uncomfortable.
@Jleet20, what are you on about? ā€˜Get off yer phonesā€™? What would Eimear do if all her followers got off their phones ? A lot of posts are out of concern for her. And yes Art roche, social media and Instagram is tit.

Reactions: 8
Yes thanks we all saw your message you sent yourself and posted on your story - I hope to god this is Eimear otherwise youā€™re just as sad going and kissing her arse for clout šŸ˜‚ we have said over and over we are CONCERNED about her but she LIES constantly and TWISTS everything, sheā€™s clearly unraveling and you feeding into her victimisation of herself is not helping

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Everything she's done today was predicted by tattlers:
Over Exposure of kids = big #ad featuring them coming up. Tick.
Drinking tonight. Tick.
Complaining about tattle. Tick.
Posting message to herself from her other account in support of herself. Tick.

Nothing riles up Insta huns more than when you remind them that they are selling their kids. Also, did they learn nothing about the mod debacle?!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Concerned šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ thank god ye are not her actual friends then... randomly came across this site but Iā€™m done with it now. Iā€™ll leave ye to yere little bit*h fest šŸ‘‹ Enjoy
I had to comment for the first time.
People are genuinely concerned for your, if you are EVB, kids and for your mental health. The posts are erratic and now you are shoving up anti-vaccine crap and ā€œman-madeā€ virus conspiracy theories.
Youā€™ll see that many people loved your content 5-6 years ago but now itā€™s all over the place. #bekindtoyourself
Maybe take a break, stop shilling stuff, and your kids, for a while, and come back refreshed. Or donā€™t. Watch your engagement levels drop further with 3 comments on every sponsored post. What do you care about this forum if you think people are jealous arseholes anyway?

Reactions: 3
Agree with you hereforthegawk, I stopped listening to the Georgina Crawford podcast, it was uncomfortable.
@Jleet20, what are you on about? ā€˜Get off yer phonesā€™? What would Eimear do if all her followers got off their phones ? A lot of posts are out of concern for her. And yes Art roche, social media and Instagram is tit.
The podcast was horrific!! I love Georgiaā€™s interviews and was actually very interested to hear from Eimear but it was a cringe fest. I donā€™t know how it even made it to air.

The podcast was horrific!! I love Georgiaā€™s interviews and was actually very interested to hear from Eimear but it was a cringe fest. I donā€™t know how it even made it to air.
Iā€™ve never listened to a podcast before - just Googled this, and Iā€™m, currently, 7 minutes in. Good grief is all that I can say.
Also, at what point did Friars Walk become Kerry?!
How lovely is Georgie Crawford, though?! First time to come across her. Such a lovely voice, too!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I came to London, in 1997, at just-turned 17, with Ā£160 in my pocket. I, now, live in a Ā£2m house, in one of the best areas in London. My children attend the best schools in London, and, therefore, in the UK. After working my ass off for, almost, 20 years, I, now, donā€™t work, and spend every moment with my children and husband.
I donā€™t say any of this to anyone. I, always, look out for, and support, (particularly) Irish people in London. I was rooting for you, Eimear. Jealous arseholes we, most definitely, are not. I went to law school three nights a week, whilst holding down a full-time job. I tried hard not to fall asleep in lectures, at 9pm. Iā€™ve done the slog. I didnā€™t just ā€˜get luckyā€™. My childrenā€™s friends resemble a Whoā€™s Who list, yet, I came to London with Ā£160 that my Mum and Granny gave to me. I am beyond proud of what I have achieved with ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.
Please God, Iā€™ll turn 40, this summer.
Eimear, stop selling the girls, yourself, your relationship; re-evaluate, and, genuinely, be yourself. Your followers will love you all the more for it. Enrol on a marketing course. If Instagram shut down tomorrow, what would you have? The LSE are offering amazing degrees online, at the moment.
Itā€™s been a long week, and Iā€™ve digressed. Weā€™re not jealous arseholes. Weā€™re all quite wise and worldly women. Just like you.
Hi any chance you would like to adopt me?

What are you doing on your phone checking Tattle Life? Same logic. If you don't like it, don't actively partake in it. Look the other way. šŸ‘

Also incredibly narcissistic to keep posting about this forum hoping her minions will come and give all us jealous haters a talking to. šŸ™„ said it at the start, she loves that she has a page here. Do yourself a favour Eimear, back into your echo chamber.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I still canā€™t belive they bought a two bed for 5 people?? It make absolutely no sense to
Me especially with a massive mortgage , just kept renting something that fits ? You can only sit in your garden so long!

I still canā€™t belive they bought a two bed for 5 people?? It make absolutely no sense to
Me especially with a massive mortgage , just kept renting something that fits ? You can only sit in your garden so long!
I remember her one time showing quite a large attic space in the house. Think they were going to convert it at some stage. Probably when the children are about 35 or when she gets a #gifted attic conversion šŸ˜‚

Iā€™ve never listened to a podcast before - just Googled this, and Iā€™m, currently, 7 minutes in. Good grief is all that I can say.
Also, at what point did Friars Walk become Kerry?!
How lovely is Georgie Crawford, though?! First time to come across her. Such a lovely voice, too!
Perhaps Friars Walk is longer than we all remember šŸ˜‚ It obviously stretches from Cork to the wildest depths of Kerry.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.