Eimear Varian Barry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Art Roche, are you, like, an actual artist, like?
Or, did you grow up in an arty house, and, therefore, qualify to call yourself one, by default? Asking for a friend (on this thread)!
Are you asking on behalf of the artiest arty friend you have from Kerry??

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hi all,
I am like art like. I got an A in the Junior Cert. My mom is a Home Ec teacher, so I consider myself a chef like. I am actually from West Kerry, Eimear definitely isn’t. People from Castlegregory ( as Eimear pointed out in an earlier thread) don’t consider themselves west Kerry either. Now to think of it Eimear I’d swear you’re from the ‘ Hane !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hi all,
I am like art like. I got an A in the Junior Cert. My mom is a Home Ec teacher, so I consider myself a chef like. I am actually from West Kerry, Eimear definitely isn’t. People from Castlegregory ( as Eimear pointed out in an earlier thread) don’t consider themselves west Kerry either. Now to think of it Eimear I’d swear you’re from the ‘ Hane !
I am dead 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hi all,
I needed a good laugh today, thanks to all on this thread 😂😂

• Haha
Could Invest in some education for themselves 🤷🏽‍♀️
And get a proper job. Gee I’d love to earn £10000 (is that even right?!😂) a year but I’m ONLY a Nurse.

It’s funny to see all the new members who have joined, purely to comment on this thread!
Eimear, what an interesting moment that was, to stick up an old pic! Particularly, when your other stories are, generally, more ‘in the moment’!
Whilst we have you here, as an Irish girl who actually lives in London, what’s with the ever-present ‘London Irish’ on your bio? I’ve never really got that, given that you live in deepest Surrey.
I vowed never to comment on any thread but she’s tipped me over the edge 😂
I wouldn’t say she lives in deepest Surrey, but having been made (and raised) in Fulham it ain’t on our doorstep. It takes about an hour to get to Waterloo from her nearest train station.

Last edited:
Would you stop the lights. Was having a meh kinda day but this thread has cheered me right up 🤣

• Haha
She’s making me fancy a gin now.... that one looks delicious! #Influenced

• Haha
Reactions: 2
0EC97062-230B-4217-AE91-8B629DF1FC9E.png

Now what on earth would we be jealous of Eimear? 😆 Influencers love to call the ‘haters’ jealous!

• Haha
Hello, joining in. I’ve followed EVB since she was pregnant with Saoirse and I enjoyed her feed, she was very real, loved seeing her getting the bus, shopping in Tesco etc but have unfollowed her since. I agree that she doesn’t entertain any one else’s opinion that she doesn’t agree with and using the ‘jealous’ term all the time. To be clear I am not jealous of her. She berated me in a message, the time she showed the image of the refugee child drowned, she complained on her stories that she got messages saying she should not have shown it, I agreed as when watching her stories it went straight from a furniture ad to this image. Anyway, I came on here as lately she is all about the gin, has she forgotten that she berated instagrammers from Cork who were all on about ‘gin o’clock’ in jest, she ranted that she hated to see them using alcohol as a crutch etc....and now...it’s all about the gin. I most certainly am not influenced, I’m very happy with my life.

One more thing to add, I agree that she doesn’t want to know you unless she can get something from you.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
View attachment 131085

Now what on earth would we be jealous of Eimear? 😆 Influencers love to call the ‘haters’ jealous!
Completely agree. Jealous arseholes? Absolutely delusional.
I cannot get my head around the fact that she is paying a mortgage of £2k/month on a two-bed bungalow in Surrey that was, and still is, riddled with damp. It, still, needs substantial work (or a bulldozer), and was a dire investment.
My children aren’t witnessing the breakdown of a (toxic) relationship with their father. I don’t sell my children online; my six-year-old is being home-schooled, not being shown to 95k strangers, in my clothes.
I have great empathy, but her actions and lies make it extremely hard to warm to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hello, joining in. I’ve followed EVB since she was pregnant with Saoirse and I enjoyed her feed, she was very real, loved seeing her getting the bus, shopping in Tesco etc but have unfollowed her since. I agree that she doesn’t entertain any one else’s opinion that she doesn’t agree with and using the ‘jealous’ term all the time. To be clear I am not jealous of her. She berated me in a message, the time she showed the image of the refugee child drowned, she complained on her stories that she got messages saying she should not have shown it, I agreed as when watching her stories it went straight from a furniture ad to this image. Anyway, I came on here as lately she is all about the gin, has she forgotten that she berated instagrammers from Cork who were all on about ‘gin o’clock’ in jest, she ranted that she hated to see them using alcohol as a crutch etc....and now...it’s all about the gin. I most certainly am not influenced, I’m very happy with my life.

One more thing to add, I agree that she doesn’t want to know you unless she can get something from you.
Omg, I had completely forgotten about when she got on her high horse about ‘gin o’ clock’. Absolute hypocrisy

Hello,
Long time lurk here as I have been so confused by her behaviour and just wanted to post something, so I like a few of ye have followed her since the days she had baby Saoirse, I loved following her and seeing her cope with being a new mam and have loved seeing her do well for herself with buying the house, she and Daniel renovating it etc.

But I’m genuinely concerned about the erratic relationship she has with Daniel, again I would like to be able to reach out and ask is all okay but I think she is courting the reactions from us all now.
Those poor kids, it breaks my heart to think how confusing this just all be. I was very shocked when I listened to the Georgie Crawford podcast, she sounded like she was having a high episode like someone with Bipolar, it was extremely uncomfortable listening. I really do hope she gets some help or decides to pull back a bit from social media, it’s not healthy for her.

I have to say though that some people on this thread are just being plain cruel , I don’t feel it’s necessary to tear the girl down

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.