Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Londoncailín

VIP Member
Anyone want to explain to EVB that Contagion the movie isn't a coincidence it's based on the fact epidemiologists have been warning for years that a novel Corona virus will likely cause a pandemic for humans. Perfect film fodder.
God love her...poor Eimear

Im not going to lie though girls, I’ve been liking what she’s posted the last few days.
she seems a bit more relaxed.
The new kitchen is doing wonders for her... she must just need frequent change to be happy.

She must think it sounds exotic... 🏝
😂
Surprised she didn't spell it phonetically 'bure' y'know for her international fans

Im not going to lie though girls, I’ve been liking what she’s posted the last few days.
she seems a bit more relaxed.
The new kitchen is doing wonders for her... she must just need frequent change to be happy.

Frequent changes to be happy 🧐 think you're onto something there...watch out Daniel

Last edited:
Honestly can’t keep up with her - moans about having no money and struggling etc but then has the money to waste on boxes of hair dye she never plans on using? I don’t understand it

Londoncailín

VIP Member
It's interesting how vocal & ''disgusted'' EVB was last year when the MOD debacle emerged. Eimear leaped to the defense of Hungermama, her friend, when MOD made some snide remarks about her. Yet, Susie Verill posts literal vitriol that demonstrates deep bigotry and prejudices towards POC, children with special needs, members of minority communities, immigrants, the list goes on and on (the tweets are horrific - and she tried to pass them off as being said ''in jest'' and ''steeped in sarcasm''), and EVB holds her up as a paragon of change and doing things better and how to make an apology. For all her screenshots about BLM, maybe EVB is only interested in being ''disgusted'' when it impacts someone exactly like her - (another Insta blogger who is white, cis etc) The so-called apology was a masterclass in gaslighting - if EVB wants to hitch her wagon to Susie J Verill, it says everything you could ever need to know about her. The irony of supporting someone who publicly mocked and derided communities you claim to be desperate to help (see new collab with aid organization & going to Greece to work with refugees). I sincerely hope the aid organization is taking note - because another white woman's virtue signaling and talking out of both sides of her mouth is the worst representative for any company that I could imagine.
Every single word of this 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Plainwhited

She said "look at all the views I'm getting, I get none when I'm sober". She said she loves Daniel and he's an amazing father but they aren't meant to be together and they have separated. Said she might talk about it in a few months. Feel bad watching any more

Sally77

I have a child with disabilities too, so those comments hit home with me also. I don’t want to derail this thread but, it was the way Eimear was praising her yesterday without an ounce of a clue what her tweets were like.
makes you so angry doesn’t it 😢

that’s typicalEimear 🥴 she’s a total brown noser 😂

Londoncailín

VIP Member
Wonder what ever happened with her friendship with the Saccone jolys? She was right up their arse too when she moved to London.

Another annoying thing is claiming to be from Kerry constantly. She is from Cork, like. Hi Eimear 👋
Who are the Saccone jolys?

Londoncailín

VIP Member
Are herself and Daniel back on? I watch her on mute if I do watch her 😳
I also used to watch her on mute when I followed her. She gives tiny snippets of info about their relationship and shows him in a few of her stories. I think she does it deliberately to keep people interested.