Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MadeinFulham

I should have taken a screen shot of the comment she put on the pic of the person she tagged. It was def the person she alluded to in the story about being called a moron for getting the two dogs.
It has been deleted by Sch-Eimear now, but, it was a screenshot from the Stories of the lady tagged. I went into her Stories, to check.

Madamex

VIP Member
Im Sorry but she needs to catch herself on that she is not a c cup. She needs at least an e . Also.. mammy in her bra on the internet .. way to go for protecting the kids they will take the flack for that.. call it empowering, body positive whatever you like.. kids in the playground don’t get that .
Is that not an ad? Its not #ad

MadeinFulham

New addition to her bio - ‘reflecting reality’. Sweet Jesus.

She is crazy . He’s been speaking to my friend since March. He doesn’t want to be away from his children apparently also she can’t buy him out . He’s told her stuff about about eimear . She is not a nice person . He’s really upset my friend .
Surely, he will be out, yet again, when she reads this here?

Attachments

Mustard

VIP Member
So they are all members of the mummy blogger cult?
If you look at EVB recent stories, there is a picture of HM holding a baby. It was in the last day. If by all, you mean Courtney Adamo and HM, then yes. Adamo has her own thread too. She’s now in Byron Bay.

fashbashmash

A poor man’s Marilyn Monroe!! It’s so true. That is exactly what she is in her head! Well, not the poor man’s part. She’d feel she’s too worthy. Marilyn Monroe with her own stamp of ‘gypsy style!’ She got called out for that on an Irish Insta page that is dedicated to .......calling people out.😂 Tea spill, I think. She may have been tagged in it.
What is the tea spill actual insta handle as there are 100's if you don't mind sharing?

Lost all respect for her when she went from hiding their faces for privacy to basically whoring them out for money - only reason she shows them now is to earn more and its so transparent
Yeah what was that all about? She made such a drama about their privacy and then suddenly it was non stop, close-ups of her children. I too lost so much respect for her. I have no problem with these bloggers/vloggers showing kids if that is their choice it was her change of tune all of a sudden and as if we wouldn’t notice.