Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mustard

VIP Member
when did she mention her repayment were 2k?
Also - most couples don’t make 100k a year combined, so I’m sure she’ll manage.
just curious how she’s “in the process” during lockdown...?
She mentioned it in either a story or post.

Peekaboo1234

VIP Member
Weird and fearful time for everyone.
Just be weirded out about it in private I guess, not a good look.
Good to know when to step away.
Suspect the adverts she mentioned are scheduled posts for the weekend.

Scahudderxx

Chatty Member
In her live yesterday she admitted she was never planning to dye her hair with the box dyes she bought during the week, because she has a contract with company and they are going to dye it professionally! What a liar! Anything to keep the people interested ;)

Instaeyes

Yes! That’s her name.
What is that video in the garden, I just don't know what she is even going for.
Yes! That’s her name.
In the time that I knew her, she never mentioned her family and only learned she had a sister through one of the shockingly embarrassing youtube videos she used to do that have since all been removed

Yes - Niamh & Doireann Varian-Barry; Niamh is a musician, Doireann lives in Perth. Niamh’s Insta is public - from a quick scan, I couldn’t see any mention of her infamous sister...

Bar one post, in April 2014! She also follows a fake page of her sister’s, not her actual one!

No words: https://www.image.ie/life/eimear-surrey-got-temperature-headache-went-deep-depression-panic-187357
"One thing that is extremely important to me is using my voice and my platform to give small businesses free PR, in this desperate time" hahaha free PR I wonder how what businesses she doing this for in order for her to get free shit! She is not this goodie goodie person she pretends to be at all. It is more like how can I spin it so I can get the goodies for free.

Last edited:

Londoncailín

VIP Member
Omg have they split again? I can’t keep up- yawn! I need to stop hate following but I just love to watch the absolute desperation. “I have friends who are nurses in poverty”/please by this very expensive holiday you can’t afford 🤯/I need help in this hard time/I earned over £100k last year- I can’t keep up!
What makes you think they’ve split again?

Londoncailín

VIP Member
There’s a thread on her. She was implemented in calling out MoD after her appearance on this site, and trolling her friends, and then bringing about her downfall. HM is a friend of Courtney Adamo.
So they are all members of the mummy blogger cult?