Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emmalouise1973

Chatty Member
The puppy looks like it was actually only born yesterday. My thinking is she thought she could get it the minute it was born. She pretty much said she would have him by Saturday and was so excited.

But these little puppies need their moms like all of us and is going to be with her for 6 weeks before being released to varian Barry territory. 😭
Puppies need to be with their mother ideally until 10/12 weeks, very minimum 8, 6weeks is far too young to leave their mummy.

Reactions: 1

BreBre

Does anyone know what happened to the Irish Instagrammers thread went? I haven’t been able to find it for ages and the was a Irish and northern Irish one too

MadeinFulham

Was thinking about it earlier after you mentioned a change in gears....
I wonder if she’s just bored of what she’s boxed herself into doing but just rolling with it because completely changing course her career (which, I gather would be her natural course of action based on her career history) would be a bad idea if the current set up is paying her 100k PA....?
I’m sure there’s only a limited amount of time any of us could remain enthusiastic about doing flatlays & product placements....
Completely agree.

Londoncailín

VIP Member
I think that girl she tagged was some other influencer talking about tattle too
I should have taken a screen shot of the comment she put on the pic of the person she tagged. It was def the person she alluded to in the story about being called a moron for getting the two dogs.

Sksbb2

Glad to see she made the decision not to fly home for a few weeks although I'd say she's raging about all the 'wholesome Irish' content she'll be missing out on 😂
So glad. I think she’d mentioned before that her Mam was in poor health, so it would have been a terrible idea to go over.

MadeinFulham

‘london.irish’ on her bio, is now just ‘Surrey london.’
She’s so cool and edgy with her lowercase and full stops.

Sksbb2

She ate the head off someone before because they asked her to show the front of her house...
I actually remember that now that you say it

The woman is completely unstable. I’m not sure why Daniel’s back there considering last time he left she chased him out the house with a knife. She’s probably using the kids against him. Her eldest is of the age where she must be very aware of her home life. I hope she gets help before it escalates further...
How do you know this happened?

Pintofwhine

She has just posted a story of someone that she didn’t even bother to follow 🤦🏼‍♀️ She just tagged them and said they were great 🤷🏼‍♀️ Life wtf?

She's tagging argos like mad it's no wonder influencers get a bad name no brand loyalty nothing. There's an Irish beauty blogger I loved when she was small and authentic now she's much bigger got a few breaks and I can't watch her anymore. She adores everything. Everything is amazing and every single day about 10 ads. Such a sickner.
just being nosey, whos that beauty blogger? :)
i love those chairs but they are minty AF especially for argos?!

Instagram1

So she got back with Daniel after being refused a mortgage on her own and now he is doing major renovations to the house. I have a feeling he will be dropped again as soon as she has her renovations done and house remortgaged. I hope I'm wrong but I really doubt it
I think we’re all expecting this. Probably once the kitchen has been completed.