Eimear Varian Barry #7 Eimear "Co-Pariant" Barry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember she did that filming for something a while back as an extra at Elstree- never has mentioned the film- another thing that she was so into then got bored of it.

Reactions: 4
Has she suddenly started covering Saoirse (or is it Harpers?) face?

Reactions: 1
She does this every now & again. She’ll probably rant about it in a few days & then go back to showing every detail of the kids.

Reactions: 6
Is she agreeing or disagreeing with what Fern Brady is saying in response to ‘are we all a bit on the spectrum’. I'm confused.

Reactions: 2
Is she agreeing or disagreeing with what Fern Brady is saying in response to ‘are we all a bit on the spectrum’. I'm confused.
No. She’s highly insulted that people are saying aren’t we all on the spectrum because she had a breakdown and wanted to kill herself in case you didn’t already know 🥴 But she’s not going to say anymore until the next time 🥴
Normal “ we all live in the ditch” content has resumed from Kerry in other news 🥴🤣🐑

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Have to say I think the lips look good this time. I hope she has the sense to leave it at that this time but sure we ll see. We could be looking at the ispiní again in no time 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She won’t have the sense to leave them , if she did she wouldn’t have gone back in the first place even if the treatment is classed as “small”. For someone who has apparently had a self discovery and wants to be her authentic self , she sure is quick to take the freebies to change herself.

Reactions: 8
At this stage I think she should do what she can to move home. She’s clearly not happy there anymore. Having babies with someone from a different country is no joke, I did it and I was so lucky he was happy to move to my home country even though we were no longer together.

• Heart
Reactions: 10