Eimear Varian Barry #7 Eimear "Co-Pariant" Barry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lads I often genuinely worry for her 😪
---
I missed the last stories she put up re suicide was it...christ I'd be so worried if she was one of ny family

• Sad
Reactions: 9
She's a head melt but genuinely feel sorry for her. Must be so chaotic in that head of hers...see stories are gone now.. maybe she meant tree hugging?

Reactions: 5
Ah lads I've been talking to a couple of friends of mine the last couple of days about her. We all knew her when she lived in Cork. We used to think she was an awful gowl back then, only friends with you if she could get something out of it.
But this week we all feel nothing but complete pity for her. It must be so sad to be 36 and not have a solid network of people you can rely on in times like this. Whether it's friends or family. It's obvious she has nobody.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Ah lads I've been talking to a couple of friends of mine the last couple of days about her. We all knew her when she lived in Cork. We used to think she was an awful gowl back then, only friends with you if she could get something out of it.
But this week we all feel nothing but complete pity for her. It must be so sad to be 36 and not have a solid network of people you can rely on in times like this. Whether it's friends or family. It's obvious she has nobody.
It really is. She seems to have no network of friends at all where she is. Imho I really feel she would be better off coming home to Ireland with her kids, I KNOW it would be awful on their dad but I do think living away from her family is affecting her hugely.

Reactions: 5
I worry for her too… anyone would. She needs to get proper help. She’s coming right down and after the date and the holidays and the move - she’s left like that.
But also (yes, there’s an also)… she’s self aware enough to take a photo of herself like that.
This, in my opinion, is the literal core of what’s wrong with today’s insta huns - they despair, but they can’t help themselves - they have to take a photo of it, and post it.

Reactions: 20
I worry for her too… anyone would. She needs to get proper help. She’s coming right down and after the date and the holidays and the move - she’s left like that.
But also (yes, there’s an also)… she’s self aware enough to take a photo of herself like that.
This, in my opinion, is the literal core of what’s wrong with today’s insta huns - they despair, but they can’t help themselves - they have to take a photo of it, and post it.
I agree with all of this - the reality of everything is settling in.

But it is weird imagining that she set up the camera and then went back down to sit in the chair.

It seems like it's a cry for help and I really hope behind the scenes someone is helping her.

Reactions: 9
She’d be better off coming in here and talking to you guys ( I haven’t followed her consistently) seriously, sure she’d get some home truths but also genuine kindness.

Reactions: 6
I really believe she would benefit from being an inpatient at a mental health facility for a while. Her setting up that photo is very manipulative. That said I hope she sorts herself out

Reactions: 12
100%

You are completely right.

Reactions: 6
100% agree with this.

Reactions: 4