Eimear Varian Barry #7 Eimear "Co-Pariant" Barry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her stories tonight about the brits and tagging the artists. Desperate or what! She's so embarrassing. Never mentioned these artists ever and now all over them.
What the duck was going on there? That was sooo WEIRD. Her need to insert herself into the lives of others and act as if she is the authority on them is just bizarre. Eimearsplaining the interview he did with a mask (?) is just so off. Tagging him. This is not normal behaviour. She is not a well person.
#marcusrutherfordalloveragain

Reactions: 6
I can’t follow her anymore…she’s just so chaotic, I find it disturbing! This weekend sent me over the edge and I just pressed the unfollow button!

Reactions: 4
Surprised no one has been on yet to ask what the actual f&€k is she wearing on those airplane stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Surprised no one has been on yet to ask what the actual f&€k is she wearing on those airplane stories.
She’s worn that before. I’d say she’s thrilled with the weight loss. She seems to have been put with a load of younger people again like her last trip where she looked like the guys mother.

Reactions: 2
Her lips look soooo much better without the filler!! Her face looks natural and pretty.

Reactions: 11
I've lost two stone on mine without even trying. They stabilise my dopamine seeking sweet tooth!

Reactions: 6
The second hand embarrassment I get from her when she goes down the conspiracy hole time & time again. She really has no level of intelligence or common sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Of course she “stims” 😵💫
She’s such a victim…learn how to manage your time…grow up…stop exaggerating your mental struggles…offensive to people who actually can’t function properly!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Jesus she’s a right pain in the hole 🤣
Mad to be seen as “ different ” isn’t she?

Reactions: 5