Eimear Varian Barry #7 Eimear "Co-Pariant" Barry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honest to god, I HATE the feel of some materials/tags etc as do most of the population I'm sure. What strikes me as really odd is there is no way in hell my own neurodivergent child would not be able to stand those buttons against his skin the way she has her pj top turned!

Reactions: 6
Haven't followed her in a long time. Did she sell her house....and why??? Sorry to be annoying. Just wondering.

Jesus she’s a right pain in the hole 🤣
Mad to be seen as “ different ” isn’t she?
Mad to be seen as different and the “different” is ever changing. To hear her say about wearing pyjamas inside out really pissed me off. It is not because of WHAT she is saying- I have complete sympathy for those who do have sensory issues, and perhaps she does have them. What I have zero patience for is her flipping and flopping. She has been very open for years about her life. This is not someone who in the past just posted pretty pictures and did not share personal information until now- she has been doing this for years. The drip feeding/selective disclosure is all over the place and serves no purpose. If she thinks that she will click with a segment of the population with whatever it is she is bleeting about today, there is no point as that group will be gone in a few days when they realize that she’s on about something else. It is painful to watch her make constant statements about her emotional make-up and never seeming to get anywhere, despite her wanting to be seen as someone who is self-aware and evolving. If she is as I think she is, then she is a fraud who is always trying desperately to connect in an effort to monetize her page as she really does not have marketable skills (hence exposure of kids to make money). If she is genuinely at the level of mental ill-health she often portrays herself to be, I really question her ability to be an un-supervised parent.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hardly discretely 🤣 desperate for some poor cork designer to gift her a gúna for the occasion.

Reactions: 7
The begging. Jesus if you can’t afford to go don’t go. She’s hardly a star & needs to be there.

I’m cringing so bad at her recent stories begging for someone to dress her and sort make up and hair. The messages are so patronising, she knows the game and she knows that her followers know too surely. She’s so embarrassing

Reactions: 9
How does she think she might be photographed though why would she be. I'm being honest I don't get it. She won't be on the red carpet

• Haha
Reactions: 4
“ I dropped out of film college for a producer job when I was 19 ”
I love how she went to St Johns PLC course for two minutes yet calls it Photography course/ Film school according to what she’s doing 🤣 she’s gas 🤣🤣🤣

Oh yeah and did ye know her Da went to NCAD in the 70s 🥴🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
“ I dropped out of film college for a producer job when I was 19 ”
I love how she went to St Johns PLC course for two minutes yet calls it Photography course/ Film school according to what she’s doing 🤣 she’s gas 🤣🤣🤣
Hahahaha. Is that what her film collage was, a plc course? And then were was the producer job, cause it's like she's making it sound she started producing tv or film 😂

Reactions: 5
Hahahaha. Is that what her film collage was, a plc course? And then were was the producer job, cause it's like she's making it sound she started producing tv or film 😂
It was yeah. She didn’t even finish the PLC. Red fm was the “ producer ” job. There was a few blondes out on the street 🤣

• Haha
God almighty, begging for a poor student to give her a dress for free but its OK, she will pay postage! The grifting is so fecking strong isn't it. I'm embarrassed for her.

Here's an idea, Eimear. PAY the student for the dress.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
God almighty, begging for a poor student to give her a dress for free but its OK, she will pay postage! The grifting is so fecking strong isn't it. I'm embarrassed for her.

Here's an idea, Eimear. PAY the student for the dress.
Big time. I don’t see what “ exposure ” the student would get either as she’s not involved in any project so probably won’t get any press.
My partner is a musician all his life and he has a great saying when people asked to work for exposure. He says “ oh yeah exposure, you can die from that you know , certainly won’t pay my bills ”

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Big time. I don’t see what “ exposure ” the student would get either as she’s not involved in any project so probably won’t get any press.
My partner is a musician all his life and he has a great saying when people asked to work for exposure. He says “ oh yeah exposure, you can die from that you know , certainly won’t pay my bills ”
Exactly, there is no exposure other than her posting on her page. She's just trying to get a freebie and paint it in a way that makes her look so "selfless". She's so pretentious. Her lips are better but her ego is not!

Exposure my hole. She doesn’t even create good quality paid work never mind when she gets something for free

Exactly, there is no exposure other than her posting on her page. She's just trying to get a freebie and paint it in a way that makes her look so "selfless". She's so pretentious. Her lips are better but her ego is not!
Surley from one “creative “ to another the code is pay for your craft.. don’t do anything for nothing

Reactions: 3