Eimear Varian Barry #6 Eimear Variant Barry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really makes everything look fiddly diddly Oirish doesn't she 🙄🙄
Looking at her stories you’d think ireland never recovered from the Easter rising. She bugs the tit out of me the way she portrays Ireland and Irish people. Every time she comes ‘home’ I’m amazed she doesn’t have one friend to meet up with. Not one.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Twee touristy shite
She’s peddling some muck

like I may go home to me turf fire and light up a few sods
John joe will be in from milking any minute and I’ll boil a few spuds for him
I’ll have a cup of Barry’s while I’m waiting and slather myself in Kerrygold before I whip out my fiddle and play a jig . Hup

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Is she really staying in Feothanach on her own, without a car, pretending to be a farmer with strangers just for a freebie? It’s 12km outside Dingle, 26km from her sister and 36km from her parents. No wonder she is wandering around on her own (I know it’s nice to have some alone time too), posting sh*te on Insta.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She really needs to stop discussing it so publicly - the kids will see that when they're older

Reactions: 10
Do the kids live with himself fulltime now? The ‘front room sleepovers’ makes it sound like a rare occasion.

Reactions: 1
I can’t imagine how difficult it must be to be in a Relationship with someone so erratic. Just last week she spent Christmas with Daniel and his family, all documented, saying how close they all still are and then she’s bashing him here now ten days later.
She’s so embarrassing. You’d think after two years you’d start to reflect and consider that maybe, just maybe she’s a little bit to blame too. Maybe you’re passive aggressive and needy and that’s draining the tit out of your husband! I would LOVE to hear from his perspective!
She just can’t help herself though, I really need to unfollow her.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I can’t imagine how difficult it must be to be in a Relationship with someone so erratic. Just last week she spent Christmas with Daniel and his family, all documented, saying how close they all still are and then she’s bashing him here now ten days later.
She’s so embarrassing. You’d think after two years you’d start to reflect and consider that maybe, just maybe she’s a little bit to blame too. Maybe you’re passive aggressive and needy and that’s draining the tit out of your husband! I would LOVE to hear from his perspective!
She just can’t help herself though, I really need to unfollow her.
Maybe, just maybe, she is annoying!

Reactions: 3
Awful thing for her to say so publicly. He’s her children’s father and she’s harped know about their unified approach to parenting before. I’m sure he’s mortified.

Reactions: 11
She is annoying. I am amazed he stuck with her for as long as he did. It must be hard for a man who works hard day in day out to listen to someone who chats tit into their phone all day complaining about every small thing ever.

Reactions: 5
And just to say - your daughters (and your sons) are also watching how you treat your husband. With kindness or by putting them down (online). How you behave in a situation which is not worthy of you, and how you respond to those who work hard to support you. It’s always a two way street, something Eimear doesn’t seem to get.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.