Eimear Varian Barry #6 Eimear Variant Barry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still there the trauma bond....

Next thing she will tell us she's never felt more rejuvenated and herself. It's just a vicious circle.

Instagram is just not good for her. Hope she's OK.

Reactions: 5
Does she have any real friends? I am only new to the thread but knew her from Cork before she moved and had kids etc. she was stunning and seemed quite popular. What happened ??? Where are these cork friends she was pally with. I know people move on etc but surely you would be in contact with someone. It’s really weird

She's trying to identify herself with Prince Harry now. Oh my word she will grab on to anyrhing popular

Can she stop showing clips of shows ruining them for the rest of us. The rig came out TODAY and this stupid witch has been sharing clips and a storyline about the 4th episode. Not everyone is unemployed & can spend all day Friday sitting on their ass watching tv. Newsflash Eimear everything is inclusive now, you are the backwards brain who thinks the opposite

Reactions: 10
Last week he was the worst person in the world…..
Her constant inconsistency makes It’s more and more obvious why Daniel probably couldn’t stand her…imagine living with someone like that, it’s like living on your nerves what she will be like each day, is she ⬆ or ⬇

Reactions: 10
She literally will do ANY thing for “ content”. We ve all heard her speak of him as an “ abuser “. Even as recently as last week people were commenting here how inappropriately she talks about him. Now all the comments that’s she’s amazing. I worry for these people commenting telling her she’s great. Do they “ love “ “ abusers” too. 🥴

Reactions: 9
You’d love to hear his side on everything.
Three kids and a house purchase and then for it to all fall apart at the seams.
How many time did we hear that she was the breadwinner and was supporting her whole family. She made it sound like he didn’t contribute emotionally or financially. Who knows, maybe he is useless but he can’t possibly have been that bad

Thing is what happens in relationships should be kept private. Especially when there’s kids involved. Her oldest daughter isn’t far off being able to read about it all online . She’s named him as abusive several times. Now here she is with a topless photo and a newborn. Peak engagement 🤮

Reactions: 3
Photo is aesthetically pleasing for the grid. She could have done a story but knew the post would get more traction

Photo is aesthetically pleasing for the grid. She could have done a story but knew the post would get more traction
And the words … it’s HIS birthday, but she starts it off with “I have tears rolling down my cheeks as I write this.”
Peak level narcissist.

Would she just duck Right Off with showing clips from tv shows, talk about a bleeping buzz kill for people…also a hit like how she obsessed over Line of Duty but does she think she is the only person watching these and that she “discovered” them for the regular plebs like us!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Would she just duck Right Off with showing clips from tv shows, talk about a bleeping buzz kill for people…also a hit like how she obsessed over Line of Duty but does she think she is the only person watching these and that she “discovered” them for the regular plebs like us!
She’s such an ignorant moron. She does my head in when she does this. Ruining things for those of us that can’t sit around all day watching tv.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.