Eimear Varian Barry #6 Eimear Variant Barry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can just see it now. Eims will be dating women quicker than we can say, shaky camera footage 😂

G’wan girl

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can just see it now. Eims will be dating women quicker than we can say, shaky camera footage 😂

G’wan girl
The foundations for this were set when she did the s*x chats and kept saying it was ahhmaaayzing how many (straight) women fantasised about other women.

Has she finished reading the Magdalene report to allow her the time to opine on Roe v Wade, I wonder?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The foundations for this were set when she did the s*x chats and kept saying it was ahhmaaayzing how many (straight) women fantasised about other women.

Has she finished reading the Magdalene report to allow her the time to opine on Roe v Wade, I wonder?
She’s been too busy on her women in business course in Oxford

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The woman who never mentioned anything during repeal, correct me if I'm wrong, has stories up about the overturning of wade vs roe. Make it make sense.

• Haha
  • Heart
The woman who never mentioned anything during repeal, correct me if I'm wrong, has stories up about the overturning of wade vs roe. Make it make sense.
We are too backwards in ireland to decide for ourselves so she never cared. She’s all about America though because she worked in New York for a while. Ireland is too diddly idlly doo for this globe trotting superstar politician wannabe

• Haha
The worst part is that she thinks that everyone else needs to be educated on the history... BY HER. LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 1366497Well, that’s because other accounts have real followers and not bots. 100,000 followers and 828 clicks is really bad. I’m guessing her active followers is around the 10,000 mark.
Take a look at her followers. Several hundred ‘Ahmed’s’ following her. How many has she paid for? It’s all smoke and mirrors and she’s clearly realising that now as she wants to figure out her ‘niche’ 🙄

Reactions: 3
Take a look at her followers. Several hundred ‘Ahmed’s’ following her. How many has she paid for? It’s all smoke and mirrors and she’s clearly realising that now as she wants to figure out her ‘niche’ 🙄
She wants her followers to figure out her niche! Talk about bone arse lazy.
May be this explains why she can’t stay in her lane - she doesn’t fecking have one.

I know you read this Eimear so here ya go:
- Shaky pretend artsy videos that all look the same and promote tatt you don’t even use.
- exploiting your children without their permission and dressing them like they were on little house in the prairie
- swinging from squeamish over share to defensive aggressiveness and threats to call the police on “trolls”

very marketable

She wants her followers to figure out her niche! Talk about bone arse lazy.
May be this explains why she can’t stay in her lane - she doesn’t fecking have one.

I know you read this Eimear so here ya go:
- Shaky pretend artsy videos that all look the same and promote tatt you don’t even use.
- exploiting your children without their permission and dressing them like they were on little house in the prairie
- swinging from squeamish over share to defensive aggressiveness and threats to call the police on “trolls”

very marketable
You forgot: beige , orange , Botox, filler, over priced skin care, expensive (overpriced )super markets , budget super markets, tents, luxury singles holiday, stone-ware , mental health, single life, dating life, earning £100k, worrying about loosing house, researcher , business student , fake tan , being Irish , loving England, anting to be in Ireland , Ireland being small minded , ex-new Yorker , mum life, school mums, London life …
Jaysus.
Here’s an idea. Stop trying .

She’s mad, like.

plus.... another Irish person living near her. What are the odds?! Prime example of her very poor, impulsive “content”. Back to the drawing board.
It’s surprising because she is the only person from Cork to move to London! She worked in New York before! She’s a trail blazer. The rest of us are back in Ireland wishing we knew how to leave the country.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Stopping a poor guy with a Cork umbrella 🙄
As if they were in Timbuktu.

Her “content” is so erratic at the moment. Here’s a meal I can make for buttons, but here’s an £11 sushi tray in an upmarket supermarket. Bots and bought followers aren’t going to advise her on her niche.

Reactions: 8
It’s surprising because she is the only person from Cork to move to London! She worked in New York before! She’s a trail blazer. The rest of us are back in Ireland wishing we knew how to leave the country.
Back in the bogs, turning turf, dreaming about things going on out foreign 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Has Eimear just discovered that sometimes people lie about their perfect lives on social media?! She sounds so naive. Does anyone actually believe those insta-perfect accounts anymore? Hardly. She's really scraping the barrel for content now.

Also, who is this woman she's following who has chickens and children and Chanel? Asking for a friend...

Is she no longer with the agency? Why is she talking about approaching brands for work otherwise?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.