Eimear Varian Barry #6 Eimear Variant Barry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest story - looks like they’re hanging out in an exercise yard in Mountjoy.

She has a choice bunch of friends that’s for sure.

They desperate tagging oh house in habit is pathetic and cringeworthy. I don’t love that account either it’s a bit much to digest most of the time . She does some good deep dives but there’s just something about it.

Reactions: 5
They desperate tagging oh house in habit is pathetic and cringeworthy. I don’t love that account either it’s a bit much to digest most of the time . She does some good deep dives but there’s just something about it.
It’s that she started a nice jazzy instagram page and now thinks she’s a master undercover journalist.
Wonder does the bank own the house now, why all the pleading to stay

Reactions: 3
I agree. Found her coverage of the Gabby Petito case and Britney to be really good, but lately there's something bugging me about her account that I can't put my finger on. It's all over the place too, hinting at things without saying anything.

I agree. Found her coverage of the Gabby Petito case and Britney to be really good, but lately there's something bugging me about her account that I can't put my finger on. It's all over the place too, hinting at things without saying anything.
This exactly!
It’s very cinema noir with the music and the pacing of the intros … but then there’s actually no content.
No wonder Eims loves it so much - it’s kind of an intelligent version of her own page! But still mostly click bait.

Reactions: 8
House in habit a 100% all self promotion and hot air. Nothing of any substance or credibility and far too much patron begging going on.

Reactions: 6
U
House in habit a 100% all self promotion and hot air. Nothing of any substance or credibility and far too much patron begging going on.
Used to love house in habit but it's gone to her head. She keeps pretending she's loads of info ready to be released but never does.

Just saw the eye make up in the latest thirsty grid post. I’ve never seen anyone so bad at their own make up. Esp someone who is trying to make a career from this “ content “ 🥴

I swear the next stop for her is Only Fans. Could she be any more delighted with those boobs? 🤣

• Haha
64 likes on her recent reel for Dune and that’s with the kids starring in it. The jig is up, get a real job.

surely If you're triggered by your phone and social media, maybe social media isn't a good choice of career and a rethink of career / lifestyle is needed?
....the realisation that social Media is a toxic place and is bad for so many people's mental health but that you're part of the problem - we don't need half this crap that's pushed by "influencers "
380ACFFB-42BE-48B5-93E7-DA60882E7EF9.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
surely If you're triggered by your phone and social media, maybe social media isn't a good choice of career and a rethink of career / lifestyle is needed?
....the realisation that social Media is a toxic place and is bad for so many people's mental health but that you're part of the problem - we don't need half this crap that's pushed by "influencers "
View attachment 1457555
Yes. Plus- why post this today when she has been posting the opposite up to this? I know that mental health is not always linear etc., but her posting this (followed on the next story by an ad) suggests wanting it every way. Trying to make a living through sm when she says that her mental health is triggered by sm screams suggests to me that she should have another career. Right? The constant boomerang between “happy Insta highly creative easy going earth mother” and “Sad ultra sensitive/ nobody will understand me I’m such a complex artist/photographer/mother creature who wants to live in her lovely house forever but I’m probably going to lose it because the banks are biased against women who have little talent and no proven track record of making money except for that one magical year of making six figures but now I’m scraping the freebies together creature she is this morning. If she has so little self-awareness at this stage that she cannot see that she is incredibly ill-suited to this way of living then I cannot find one shred of sympathy for her. IMO she is hanging onto every shred of disillusion that she is something that she is not because it would mean that she would have to get an actual job.

Ok. Her latest set of stories re- her children and exposure on sm have made it very easy for me to put any respect for mental health aside (because she deserves to be called out here on the face value of what she has posted) and say that she is .... an absolute asshole. I hope she reads here. She is still trying to play it both ways. She is exploiting/manipulating/exposing/PIMPING OUT her MINOR children for money and she has the audacity to now pretend to wonder if that is ok. Her girls absolutely do NOT understand what she does and it is WRONG to ask their permission to post them online as they are too young to understand the implications. Guess what Eimear- your children are children- it is your role as their parent to PARENT them and protect them from freaks and perverts who have the ability to copy videos of them and download their images. Forever. The fact that she even poses the question (again, in a very self-serving way) suggests me that she knows exactly that what she does is wrong and has received criticism for doing it. How about addressing the reason she stopped showing her kids on insta for a while and then started again? Perhaps because she has very little in the way of content anyway and realized that her young children could, in their own way, contribute to their own support as she does not have the skills to do it herself. As immoral as that is, it is not even working for her. Instead of pretending to care for them ( sharpening their pencils before a flight-how touching) maybe she could actually put their welfare as a real priority and stop using them as her (and their) meal ticket.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Eimear stop trying to be cool with all that’s happening with kids being shared online. You used them for ads, they couldn’t possibly understand because me as a mother, I can’t understand. If my boss said ‘bring your 2 year
Old in on Sunday to draw attention & we might make more sales. However we can’t control who might take or save photos/videos of him, and we can’t control what they do with those pics. But please bring him in anyway’ - it’s a straight NO

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.