Eimear Varian Barry #6 Eimear Variant Barry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she no longer with the agency? Why is she talking about approaching brands for work otherwise?
Just noticed that too...if she is struggling to find her “niche” and asking followers to find it for her, she may have been difficult to work with. She seems to be all over the place and not able to focus or commit for any length of time.

Reactions: 6
Sex toys - the sex chats will be back 🙄
Lol... by her own admission she would be the least qualified to give any advice on sex and relationships. I wish she would look at her grid and her stories and realize that there is no reason for her to be on sm, and how unsuited she is to make a consistent living from it. Think of any really successful person who is consistently making money- they all have a focus. They may not all be authentic, but they have found their lane. Recently she was asking what her niche should be. I don’t know what type of responses she got, but it hasn’t made a difference to her content so far. She talks a lot about taking photos, filming content etc. That is important but it is more about what is being filmed or photographed. She can take as many shaky pictures she wants of fields and flowers and dogs and general art, like, but it isn’t paying the mortgage for her. She seems to be doing a lot of work contacting companies asking for business. At this stage, if she was good, she would be approached by decent brands paying decent money.

Reactions: 8
Lol... by her own admission she would be the least qualified to give any advice on sex and relationships. I wish she would look at her grid and her stories and realize that there is no reason for her to be on sm, and how unsuited she is to make a consistent living from it. Think of any really successful person who is consistently making money- they all have a focus. They may not all be authentic, but they have found their lane. Recently she was asking what her niche should be. I don’t know what type of responses she got, but it hasn’t made a difference to her content so far. She talks a lot about taking photos, filming content etc. That is important but it is more about what is being filmed or photographed. She can take as many shaky pictures she wants of fields and flowers and dogs and general art, like, but it isn’t paying the mortgage for her. She seems to be doing a lot of work contacting companies asking for business. At this stage, if she was good, she would be approached by decent brands paying decent money.
But what she does is art, like. She’s an artist.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Here she goes again... she wonders why she struggles in this business and her “bi confidential” box is why. This is just another road she goes down, thinking that she is going to increase engagement etc. These are people who follow her anyway and take the bait she lays out. She could not care less about them. This is not a money maker for her, and this is an example of why she fails at this business. Ffs, she has exploited the s*it out of her own kids, and still couldn’t make it.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I would have thought Eimear would understand the difference between reach & followers given that this is her full time job 🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
On the beg again, this time for free teeth whitening. No shame. How successful is she really if she can’t even afford to pay for that service?

So, someone called the police to her house because she is “too perfect” and the person was jealous of her? Where to begin with the absolute lack of self-awareness and forgetfulness that she is constantly telling/showing people how sm portrays a false facade?
There is something seriously wrong here. Her thoughts and opinions are so at odds- just pick a day and they will be different. She is a successful business person- then she’s not because she doesn’t have a niche and she needs help to find one. She shows too much on sm- then she says that she only shows a snippet of her life. Children exploited- children hidden- children exploited again. She has problems- no, wrong again, she can’t have problems because she is perfect. PERFECT. LOL all day long.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I really need to in follow.

Kids dressed like something out of the Waltons
Constant charity shop tit
And she didn't tag waitrose in the discounted food. Why not surely you don't mind them knowing you're telling everyone to go buy cheap on Sundays in the reduced section

What is she going on about with the Musk story? Its been in the news already. You’d swear she has a contact in MI5 or the FBI and is giving out information before EVERYONE AND THEIR MOTHER HAS HEARD. Next up from her “sources”- Harry and Meghan to split from the monarchy, and Tom Cruise to join Scientology.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
🤬 witch taking her dog out in this heat ( she’ll say it wasn’t the middle of the day ) whilst she has a drink.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She’s flat out on body positivity at the moment, at his stage so we need to see anyone in their swimsuit to tell us our bodies are ok? I feel like it’s irrelevant and a pathetic grab for engagement

Reactions: 6
She’s flat out on body positivity at the moment, at his stage so we need to see anyone in their swimsuit to tell us our bodies are ok? I feel like it’s irrelevant and a pathetic grab for engagement
Always a grab for engagement. Maybe body image/sizing was suggested to her recently when she went trawling for answers on how to make money online. This rant coming from the person who a couple of weeks ago declared herself to have lost weight and to be a size 10. I don’t care what size she is but she is again proving herself to be a hypocrite. Size matters when she is feeling good about her weight but it doesn’t matter when she is putting photos like that out there. When she criticizes others for being “made to feel defined by our weight” she is bringing the wrong type of attention to the issue - more of the self-serving, ever changing waffle to suit her mood on any given day.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She keeps putting up question boxes then we hear nothing more of them. Does anyone else think she's done? Her engagement must be almost nil.

Reactions: 7
She’s been dropped by two agencies over the past year or so and lost an ambassadorship. She has no clue.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Shes just jumping on the bandwagon now, she knows there is a lot of engagement in body positivity but she’s so self absorbed and appearance driven that it just won’t last for her.

Reactions: 2
Did Matchstick drop her?
Looks like they’ve definitely ended their relationship one way or the other. She’s no longer listed on their website.

She’s doing that annoying beggy thing again - it’s my birthday - anyone have any suggestions for a great London restaurant that I haven’t been to? (Cough *gifted* cough)

Reactions: 9
Looks like they’ve definitely ended their relationship one way or the other. She’s no longer listed on their website.

She’s doing that annoying beggy thing again - it’s my birthday - anyone have any suggestions for a great London restaurant that I haven’t been to? (Cough *gifted* cough)
She’s a mess. She seems to have loads of free time. She should get a job. The begging drives me crazy. Just pay like the rest of us

What is that god-awful video she’s done of Chanel products? Shaky, blurry and dull. Such amateur work but y’know, she’s meant to do it like.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.