Eimear Varian Barry #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is her idea of 'hard work', the bloody swipe ups and filming her kids and dogs for strangers on the gram. I feel embarrassed for her, she needs to come off Insta and for once in her life she needs to find a stable job and stick to it. All Insta has done is send her mental health and marriage down the toilet.

Reactions: 7
I am completely resentful of Eimear being all 'lovely calm day' during her isolation. Maybe that's in relation to her personal drama. But having baths, ordering takeout and cuddling dogs all feeds into her Covid is grand narrative. All while still posting affiliate links.

Disrespectful and misinformative to those who aren't as fortunate as her and who are suffering, dying and losing loved ones. *Covid is not content*

Reactions: 32
I am completely resentful of Eimear being all 'lovely calm day' during her isolation. Maybe that's in relation to her personal drama. But having baths, ordering takeout and cuddling dogs all feeds into her Covid is grand narrative. All while still posting affiliate links.

Disrespectful and misinformative to those who aren't as fortunate as her and who are suffering, dying and losing loved ones. *Covid is not content*
Laura de Barra spoke about this on her stories earlier. She was mainly referring to American accounts that she follows, but same sentiment; Covid is not content.

Reactions: 20
What I don’t get is that this relationship breakdown, parting ways, pulling out of a house sale/move , having Covid , trying to keep things ok for the kids.. all highly emotional and stressful things to be dealing with for anyone yet, yesterday she was affiliate linking a pile of clothes at river island and apparently us going to treat us to homeware links later (plus it’s Sunday night so can’t miss those Sunday blues /retail behaviour shipping links, meldrum is the most predicable for that )
She's taking advantage of the increased viewers to her tit show of late so is churning the AF links out.

Reactions: 5
Filling the void of ones life with AF and yet more stuff. It’s very sad.
She is a problematic consumer, always chasing the aesthetic.

Reactions: 5
The begging for a front door and tagging that company is driving me mad, go buy your door yourself this is gone beyond a joke isnt it!

Am I going mad or what maybe I need to do a major clear out of instagrammers that drive me insane

Reactions: 27
The begging for a front door and tagging that company is driving me mad, go buy your door yourself this is gone beyond a joke isnt it!

Am I going mad or what maybe I need to do a major clear out of instagrammers that drive me insane
You are bang on. The begging is a disgrace

Reactions: 8
Begging and tagging the companies, so predictable. Hates to be called out on it, big sarky response

Reactions: 14
Like do your job make your money to go and BUY the bloody door thats what we all do.

Work, get money, buy the things we want/need.

Imagine taking a photo of something, tagging the business and getting it gifted with the premise of THOUSANDS of followings knowing about them, how many want a new friggin door like OMG Im boiling! LOL!

Reactions: 15
Begging and tagging the companies, so predictable. Hates to be called out on it, big sarky response
The sulky response from her! Youd think Daniel would be able to get them cheap too... but Eimear still begs

Reactions: 13

Yep totally agree.
Clearly wanting an offer of a free front door 🙄

The selfie of them standing there, coats on and mentioning the fact that it was today is complete bait for people to 'attack' ...
Queue messages flying in asking where she is going if she is supposed to be isolating with covid (no doubt her response would be that she wasn't actually going out anywhere) It just seems she posted that pic purely for a reaction.

Also, the blatant asking for a new door is just the straw that broke the camels back for me, after being inundated with all those unnecessary AF links.

Today, when another full lockdown is looking imminent, a lot of people will be worrying how they will keep things ticking over again this time around, jobs, finances, home schooling, mental health etc etc. The timing of these posts just seems crass.

Unfollowing. Hope she takes some time to reevaluate her 'content'

Reactions: 19
It must be so scary to have such an unreliable “job” like insta. I couldn’t cope. No wonder there’s so many AF links just now 😅

Reactions: 2
Front door begging. Classy way to start the New Year. Full throttle now that she won’t be moving to Cornwall. It’ll be back to shite like “this is the perfect home” “backyard oasis” etc

Reactions: 11
Well that didn't last long, no begging for house stuff because she was saving all her begs for the new reno, like. Now that Cornwall is off, the begging begins in earnest, yer a funny one aren't ye eimear, so predictable. And very salty about being caught out begging ye greedy mare. She's being greedy and grabby it's actually embarrassing. And please god, no more of ye aff links as a fecking treat for us mere mortals.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
When I saw the door post I thought I was experiencing deja vu! Sure enough someone else obviously thought the same...she asked about it nearly a year ago and she's done nothing with that bleeping door despite all her money (according to her). Why ask for people's recommendations if you don't keep a list of them Eimear? Oh yeah cause you don't care about that, you just want to tag the company and them gift you a bleeping door. I say this every time but I cannot bleeping believe I ever liked her, I actually thought she was one of the rare creative ones who put some effort into their content. Ugh.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.