Eimear Varian Barry #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do they have lots of shops that sell beige things and wicker in Cornwall? Or will she change her “vibe” to seas sheels and farrow & ball blues ?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thank you trolls for the entertaining sale ads - I’m just here bleeping speechless since I discovered the house is up for sale and this whim of a notion to move to the place she holidayed in (a whim most of us have often after a family hol but forget it before we even get home ) is now being acted on. She’s bleeping nuts
Maybe the legend that is Charlie at realglampingevents has gifted the fam a yurt to live in as both Saoirse and Harper cried when they had to leave because the best time didn't even cut it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do they have lots of shops that sell beige things and wicker in Cornwall? Or will she change her “vibe” to seas sheels and farrow & ball blues ?
Her look is ‘Scandi’, you jealous troll!!!!

Thank you trolls for the entertaining sale ads - I’m just here bleeping speechless since I discovered the house is up for sale and this whim of a notion to move to the place she holidayed in (a whim most of us have often after a family hol but forget it before we even get home ) is now being acted on. She’s bleeping nuts
How she regrets ‘doing’ the kitchen; her target market would’ve preferred it as it was

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Do they do open viewings in the U.K.? I love a good nosey at houses on my street when they come up for sale. How on earth would she get a mortgage for a new gaff?

Reactions: 1
Liveit is local. For the love of God, do it, woman.
Ha! Can’t believe I missed all this last night! And funny you say that-I’ve just woken up from a dream where I went to view it and the whole family was there...😂

Oh and my suggestion for the next thread...
EVB#pimpingmybeigelife#wheresralph

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I see she's answering all our questions about shampoo, cushions in skip, and pee on patio this morning on stories it's like she knew what we thinking ...Cheers Eims...I'll rest easy now!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I see she's answering all our questions about shampoo, cushions in skip, and pee on patio this morning on stories it's like she knew what we thinking ...Cheers Eims...I'll rest easy now!
But yet she NEVER reads here? Only once apparently.....

Sorry have I missed something? None of us said we would waste our time viewing that horrendous house 😂😂😂😂 grow up Eims

Reactions: 11
Oh the old detectives are working on your IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) - I would love to see the legislation she is referring to here that is being broken 🧐 nobody tells as many lies about her as she does herself !
Rebecca Meldrum spouted the same nonsense about IP addresses and that went nowhere ....there's been no harassment of Eimear ...just pointing out her blatant inconsistencies and erratic behaviour- there is such a thing as freedom of speech especially when it comes down to her questionable life choices ....what about her rambling on about Covid conspiracies etc . I rather think the police are rather busy fighting real crime

The post is too much. Que the sympathy from her followers. Hello Eimear. Hello “Detectives” hello new people here for a nose. nobody ever threatened her on here. Nobody said they were going to her home “ one by one”. The laugh here was too much for her last night. Thats a shame. Elvive is shite for your hair but great for a skit. Poor thing

Reactions: 4
I just don’t get it. She puts her entire life, relationship, health and kids on line, she has strong opinions on Covid and conspiracies but No one is allowed any opinion on what she does.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.