Eimear Varian Barry #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m still on ‘content creator‘. Elvive in the shower; dog pee... She’s beyond lazy.
FC2CDB78-1BFA-480B-9BE7-9B807DF0BAE6.jpeg
E18F0938-7832-4E53-ABB4-F169C5567E84.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jesus, it gives me anxiety thinking about how deep they're in. No way they're getting £490k for a 2 bed. I hope it works out but oh my god. Even the initial purchase of that house was a massive financial mistake...£450k for a fixer upper? I'm itchy at the thought of it. If they break even it'll be a success. I know people are still buying houses but I would think that demand has gone down and mortgages are not getting approved as easily since Covid. Honestly, I hope I'm wrong and it sells fast and they get the cash they need.
It wasn’t meant to be a fixer upper! All of this is pure fantasy , on a whim. Kids are in school there, his work is there , grannies. She said she would never move back to Ireland because that ia kids home now ?! but it’s probably easier to hop on a plane over there than drive down to Cornwall with a full squad. I can’t believe it.!

Reactions: 7
Jesus, it gives me anxiety thinking about how deep they're in. No way they're getting £490k for a 2 bed. I hope it works out but oh my god. Even the initial purchase of that house was a massive financial mistake...£450k for a fixer upper? I'm itchy at the thought of it. If they break even it'll be a success. I know people are still buying houses but I would think that demand has gone down and mortgages are not getting approved as easily since Covid. Honestly, I hope I'm wrong and it sells fast and they get the cash they need.
There isn’t a hope in Hell that she’ll break even.

Reactions: 3
I’m no property expert but if you don’t include a photo of the front of the house, it must be a complete disaster? Like, kerb appeal lads, like!

“Finished to a high standard” it’s literally not though

Side note, why do the pictures look like they were taken on an old Nokia

I’m no property expert but if you don’t include a photo of the front of the house, it must be a complete disaster? Like, kerb appeal lads, like!
When this is the pièce de résistance, you know you’re screwed. Especially, when looking for half a million for a two-bed semi in the suburbs, in dire need of work. But, hey, a further ‘benefit’ includes the ‘potential to extend (STPP)’ - you know, what they should have done.
It needs an actual refurbishment - rendering; second fixing; front and rear doors; the window in the girls’ room is completely different to the rest, etc.
400424C8-AE85-4077-97B6-DDD6A702E50B.jpeg

I don’t understand why they would buy a two bed when they have three children

Ah lads im skitting. Be careful now she ll be back on to the “ detectives” saying shes been stalked 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When this is the pièce de résistance, you know you’re screwed. Especially, when looking for half a million for a two-bed semi in the suburbs, in dire need of work. But, hey, a further ‘benefit’ includes the ‘potential to extend (STPP)’ - you know, what they should have done.
It needs an actual refurbishment - rendering; second fixing; front and rear doors; the window in the girls’ room is completely different to the rest, etc.
View attachment 233290
She just changed the aesthetics really. They could have added a good bit of value on with an extension. As it stands it's just a small house in the suburbs with quite plain fittings and a plain look to it. It's not horrible imo but it's not 490k worthy

I’m still on ‘content creator‘. Elvive in the shower; dog pee... She’s beyond lazy.View attachment 233256View attachment 233257
I had such a giggle at the elvive too. Hadn't noticed the dog pee until you pointed it out 🙈

I think one reason there is no photo of the front is because of the massive yellow skip sitting outside as seen through the master bedroom window

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It just goes to show you that this whole aesthetic that she shows off on Instagram is really nothing without a filter. In real life it just looks so bland!

Reactions: 3
It just goes to show you that this whole aesthetic that she shows off on Instagram is really nothing without a filter. In real life it just looks so bland!
Smoke and mirrors. Accurate description of EVB,her life and the shite she throws at the gram.
Given the quality of the half reno by Daniel he's going to struggle to build a reputation in Cornwall!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.