Eimear Varian Barry #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So let me get this straight, you refill a soap container with a plastic bag and then throw the plastic away, very eco friendly.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m disgusted with her posts about covid. I’ve reported them & DMed Max Benjamin to tell them I won’t purchase their products if they’re going to be associated with such a dangerous message.

Reactions: 14
She used to be close friends with an Irish girl called Sarah, an amazing photographer for years but you never hear or see her any more on EVB's stories. And Mark Livermore and Ollie. They all dropped her.

Reactions: 7
So Rosemary instagrammed her tweet that I think we all surmised was about Eimear - Eimear has responded.

I mean she deleted the offending stories pretty quickly last night. But seems to back herself again? A mess of contradictions!
Wow, that comment. A deep fear that 5k UK deaths were misreported as covid related, not a deep fear of the other 41,000 that weren't. And the fact it has killed hundreds of thousands more across the world and has caused possibly long term and life changing health problems in many more people. What the actual duck Eimear.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Now she is blocking people who like rosemary mc cabes post😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s such a f^cking idiot 😤 actually starting to annoy me now. I’m sick of these conspiracy theorists online everywhere these days, even actual friends posts nowadays cos they listen to idiots like her with a following. Anti vaxxers , 5G nutters and obsessed with bill gates. Maybe all the Botox and gunk in her lips has made its way to her fried brain 🥴🥴🥴🥴

Reactions: 8
Her question on her poll was not will you get the vaccine - it was will you get it without knowing what is in it. Very different things.

Does she know what is in her lip filler?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Wow I'm shocked by her replies to the comments under Rosemary's post. She needs to turn off her phone and step away from the internet. She completely gave her opinion when she said she wouldnt get a vaccine. And she is not an influencer her page is personal???? How many personal pages collaborate with Danone?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I have been watching this thread for a while now and I couldn't not respond to what she had commented on Rosemary's post.. I obviously got blocked instantly. Her conspiracy theories are so damaging it's scary. I am a frontline worker and got covid-19 in March and it lead to pneumonia (no underlying health conditions and only 27). I've never been so ill before. I've been left with short term memory problems, costochondritis and other issues 5 months down the line. It's not a joke and her tin hat propoganda is so destructive and harmful. She also openly admitted to having about 40k real followers and the rest are bots hence the low engagement which being an influencer she probably shouldn't admit. She needs to stick to her 'content creation' and leave the medical topics to professionals cause she is doing more harm than good.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I have been watching this thread for a while now and I couldn't not respond to what she had commented on Rosemary's post.. I obviously got blocked instantly. Her conspiracy theories are so damaging it's scary. I am a frontline worker and got covid-19 in March and it lead to pneumonia (no underlying health conditions and only 27). I've never been so ill before. I've been left with short term memory problems, costochondritis and other issues 5 months down the line. It's not a joke and her tin hat propoganda is so destructive and harmful. She also openly admitted to having about 40k real followers and the rest are bots hence the low engagement which being an influencer she probably shouldn't admit. She needs to stick to her 'content creation' and leave the medical topics to professionals cause she is doing more harm than good.
Jesus, it seems like you've had a really tough time of it. Must be so horrible to go on instagram for aul scroll, to escape from reality and look at nice pics and then be faced with that shite!! Hope you recover soon xx

Reactions: 10
She’s clearly been on here or had loads of negative messages about her conspiracy theories-she’s on the defensive again now 🥵

Reactions: 5
PMT and the side effects of any implants are the least of her problems right now. People here have mentioned here that she needs help, however I think that ship has sailed. It strikes me as though she's in the midst of a breakdown/ bipolar episode right now. The erratic behaviour & chaotic existence is not normal. It's highly irregular to jump in your people carrier to a seaside town without children in toe. She reminds me so much of an extended family member who used to disappear for days on end sporadically, and she had four children at the time. On one occasion she was missing for two weeks and turned up in America. This person is now estranged from her family and lives in sheltered accommodation. The future is not bright for EVB and I would genuinely fear for her and her children.
Sorry for the long rant!
She'll end up like her Mam... Living in a caravan down in the middle of Castlegregory where none of the family go near her

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.