Eimear Hutchinson The Two Darlings

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus, the overlocker content is what we’ve all been waiting for! Quick, let’s make some ugly hair bands and knickers for all our relatives and friends. Between the overlocker and the cricut she must be wetting herself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I think she is trying ever so hard to be a cool mom style
Failing obviously

She is so dreadfully failing at copying Charlotte - Good Manners Style on insta
That uk mom colourful vibe

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I dunno what to say 🫣 If someone took photo of me dressed and looking like that ..I'd be shouting delete delete delete!!

Poor Eimear really thinks she's a fashion icon and delighted posting it 🙈

Tbf. I don't think there is much wrong with that other than the white socks. That's grand compared to some of the stuff she has worn in the past.

I do love watching the sewing creations as I am into sewing myself. BUT that jacket. Wtf. ( Side note, if anyone has any sewing recommendations influencers hit me)

I do love watching the sewing creations as I am into sewing myself. BUT that jacket. Wtf. ( Side note, if anyone has any sewing recommendations influencers hit me)
I unfollowed her ages ago (when she did the flash mop ad), but her reel popped up in my feed earlier when someone else shared it. Jesus it looks like she asked stevie wonder to be her personal shopper. Her kids must be morto at her going around in a jysk quilt. My 12 yr old would actually hide my car keys if I tried to go out dressed like that.
the little dive into her page did remind me that i like to keep an eye on her book recommendations though, whatever about our taste in clothes, our taste in books is v similar

Reactions: 2
Ah here….
I really like Eimear, although I do think her content is gone to the dogs in recent times. But this ‘fashion statement’….what is it? It looks a state, that’s for sure!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Ah here….
I really like Eimear, although I do think her content is gone to the dogs in recent times. But this ‘fashion statement’….what is it? It looks a state, that’s for sure!
Little house on the priory called they want their table cloth back

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is she having a breakdown? And trying to seek help via these monstrosities?The clothes she makes are utterly shite. I’d understand(ish) if she wasn’t into name brands or current trends. But she has sambas and Spanx leggings on!

Is she having a breakdown? And trying to seek help via these monstrosities?The clothes she makes are utterly shite. I’d understand(ish) if she wasn’t into name brands or current trends. But she has sambas and Spanx leggings on!
Yes this is so true , she's totally into wearing mass produced brands , so it's not like she's making clothes because shes against fast fashion