Eimear Hutchinson The Two Darlings

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah She had her birthday like 2 or 3 days ago and was 38 I think. Don't think she looks 40s ,she looks 30s.

Reactions: 1
She looks homeless in the last What I Wore reel.. and like she was let do a trolley dash in a charity shop.And slightly psychiatric vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She looks homeless in the last What I Wore reel.. and like she was let do a trolley dash in a charity shop.And slightly psychiatric vibes
I had to go to have a look 😂🙈 my god the state of her 🫣 and she's really deluded that she thinks she looks fantastic
The only 4 comments and 40k+ followers says alot really

Attachments

I had to go to have a look 😂🙈 my god the state of her 🫣 and she's really deluded that she thinks she looks fantastic
The only 4 comments and 40k+ followers says alot really
It’s similar to an outfit I wore last week when the cows broke out and couldn’t find any jacket or proper shoes. 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s similar to an outfit I wore last week when the cows broke out and couldn’t find any jacket or proper shoes. 😩
Imagine turning up at the school gate like that 🙈 her poor daughters. Just the pink socks alone 🫣😆

Had to go have a look!
Not watched her in over a year maybe? Head wreck with a cricut

Anyway where is she working? A charity shop maybe from the get up of her?

She is trying very hard to be like a Cool Mom, I follow loads of UK ones that have this quirky faux style and I can see her trying and failing miserably to emulate

Also last time I watched her she was getting facials and treatments and all sorts free or gifted - teeth hair etc

Well holy smokes for a one that’s only i hear in her 30’s (!) she needs to at least wear a moisturiser- she has the appearance of an outdoorsy mountaineer who lives in a camp with no running water

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Had to go have a look!
Not watched her in over a year maybe? Head wreck with a cricut

Anyway where is she working? A charity shop maybe from the get up of her?

She is trying very hard to be like a Cool Mom, I follow loads of UK ones that have this quirky faux style and I can see her trying and failing miserably to emulate

Also last time I watched her she was getting facials and treatments and all sorts free or gifted - teeth hair etc

Well holy smokes for a one that’s only i hear in her 30’s (!) she needs to at least wear a moisturiser- she has the appearance of an outdoorsy mountaineer who lives in a camp with no running water
The summary at the end 👏👏😂

• Haha
Does she realise what a sunflower lanyard is or does she just think its a fashion statement.