Eimear Hutchinson The Two Darlings

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her content is like watching grass grow….literally.Shes still holding onto her 40k+ “followers” though.

Reactions: 1
Jesus if I was that curly co crowd I’d be raging with her recommendation. She’s showing off her hair and it looks like she’s after being electrocuted

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh gosh Eimear needs to go back to work…. Fast. Getting so excited about a fabric bag she decides to make another one 🙈🙈. I don’t understand where she gets all the free time. If she’s not out walking the dog she’s making something on the circuit or gardening. She leads a very charmed albeit boring life.

Reactions: 3
I'd hardly call her hair wavy if it takes product to get it look like that!

Having done the curly girl method off and on for years it's a lot of work but she is trying to create waves that arent really there.

Just see she's on holidays.....she must be having withdrawals from the circuit machine

• Haha
Did she put 3 ziploc bags of peas into the freezer and say family portions for three dinners?
So all that work buying pea seeds or whatever, planting, minding and picking and prepping and she has the equivalent of a 69c bag of frozen peas in her freezer.
Why would you bother your hole?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think it’s a nice sense of accomplishment growing your own vegetables and you know what pesticides or organic etc
But yes very little reward if you are not an actual farmer
She is so boring I think I’ve bored myself even writing out this post 🥸

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Eimear the sustainable queen has been made cricut team leader so she can spread even more 'make hundreds of pieces of unnecessary childish plastic landfill single use bits of plastic' Grrrrrrrrrr what a joke.

• Sick
She is the kid with the shite art hanging up all over the place. What the hell was that banner thing? Pure ugly shite altogether. And she’s hinting at selling them!! What is she on? 🤣

• Haha
Gosh for her age and considering she's no very young child/baby......she looks terrible! I'd she she's up all hours every night with that cricut machine 😆🪡🧵 I only glance at her page every now and then....but jeeze she'd want to wean herself off it

Attachments